Hair Albums that Inspire you

I stalk... :look: uh, I mean admire Babyblue's and Peachtree's albums on a regular basis...

And there are soooo many others on here that are inspirational as well, I can't name em all. :)

Kha <--- our hair seems to like the same products so Im always stalking her album. Plus her styling techniques come out looking like salon results.

DSD <--- full of amazing ideas and helpful advice.

Chicoro <--wow, her hair is sickly beautiful thats all I have to say

so1913 and Bublin > Thier puffs and styles are always on point

Peahtree <--- speechless

Poohbear <--- transitioning queen of 2005 :D

Hello, first I wanted to send a BIG Thanks to everyone who is inspired by my album. That makes me feel really good. Also wanted to clarify, yes I had short hair a few years ago but I didn't have it when i joined LHCF. I just joined in Aug 04 and learned so many wonderful things from the ladies here.

Okay, nOw these are the Ladies whose albums I stalk the most and love secretly..shh

AudraChanell

Dontspeakdefeat(love the album and the great tips)

Isis (my hair twin, I stalk her album daily cause my hair is just like hers.)

Adrienne(1st album I looked at and loved)

Ayeshia (beautiful natural transitioning hair)

southerngirl (wonderful tips, beautiful hair, great advice)

caramel honee

mrslee

DeltaQT(great progress in a short time)

carlie

Bree

i12sitonmyhair said:
I love browsing through everyone's albums and the photo gallery. Though I can't remember all the names, I'll say: Nay, Hairlove, Skeegeesmb, Unlvgirl, Beverly, Adrienne, Simplycee, Mrslee...there's more, lots more. Thanks for inspiring me to take better care of my hair.

I was stunned to see my name! :eek: Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!! I haven't updated my album but I plan to sometime this weekend.

DSD's album is how i found LHCF (thank you)

mkstar826 I stalk I mean visit her album every day helped me fall in love with my own texture even if no one else love's it

and every 4/ab album gives me hope that I can grow my hair back without chemicals

I know I'm missing some, WAY too many!

Asha97
Ayeshia
Bublnbrnsuga
Kha
Naptrl
mkstar

I soo need to come back and edit to add more!

Ayeshia

Caramel Honee
Lorraine
DSD
Southerngirl
Supergirl
Poohbear (great job transitioning and great progress)
Sylver2
Mochalita
Skees
Jainy (towards being natural)
Adrienne (y am I here to begin with)
Asha (forgot her name)
Mkstar
Peachtree
Hairlove
Dreemsold

I know I forgot someone

Pookey Lou
Flower Hair
Ms. Portugal

are the most inspirational to me. But truly, the reason I joined is to be able to admire all the beautiful types of hair that represent this forum.

Too many to name but here is a few:

Adrienne
Carlie
Ayeshia
Lorraine
DSD
Southerngirl
Poohbear
Skeesmb
Peachtree
Tracy
Audrachanell
JenniferMD
SandySea
Nay

Oh my goodness it is so many ladies that I stalk everyday to inspire me to keep on growing but my shout outs are to:

Carlie
Iris
Lorraine
Southergirl
Sylver2
MrsLee
Supergirl
Adrienne
Unlvgirl
AudraChanell
Chaya
Armyqt
bree
Thanks ladies for helping me!!

I forgot to include Tonya. Seeing her album made me feel comfortable enough to start showing my album. She has great pics in her album and very versatile styles.

I just wanted to thank all the ladies that were kind enough to show us pics. I really feel so inspired that black women can have such healthy hair. You ladies set such wonderful examples that we can have the hair length, shine and health that we desire.

Thanks especially to the relaxed hair ladies that help me to realize that I could have long hair.

Thanks to the natural haired ladies that gave me the confidence to become natural. Thanks for sharing the trials and tribulations on your journey for healthy hair.

Thanks to the people that responded to this thread. Now I have new albums to lurk in. So far I am stalking the heck out of melazin. :look:

carribslc said:
Because I'm starting out short, I'm giving a shout out to all the ladies who started out short ... that i can remember of course, i'm sure there's more... Anky, Sylver 2, DSD, Nice and just to name a few other influentials ... SouthernGirl, Skeegesmb, and JenniferMD.

Thanks Babe!!!! I still have a very long way to go so we can take the journey together ;)

thanks for the mention confused one, mytialpn, nay, nursen98, and bubblnbrnsuga. you all made my day. i really appreciate it :kiss:

I have been inspired by each and every album that I have seen. I need to actually write them down, or bookmark them so that I can visit them, often. Because there are so many members here, there are many that I have not had a chance to see, yet.

Gotta love the albums of

Sylver2-------- My hair thanks you for the wonderful tips and haircare info!!
Dontspeakedefeat---Your album is great!!
Natalied--------Great progress!! Love the Dominican Blow Out!

Last edited:
kinchen said:
DSD's album is how i found LHCF (thank you)

mkstar826 I stalk I mean visit her album every day helped me fall in love with my own texture even if no one else love's it

and every 4/ab album gives me hope that I can grow my hair back without chemicals
Wow! I didn't know that!! Thank you!

Tonya said:
Ayeshia

Caramel Honee
Lorraine
DSD
Southerngirl
Supergirl
Poohbear (great job transitioning and great progress)
Sylver2
Mochalita
Skees
Jainy (towards being natural)
Adrienne (y am I here to begin with)
Asha (forgot her name)
Mkstar
Peachtree
Hairlove
Dreemsold

I know I forgot someone
Thanks Tonya!! Your little man is to cute!!

Back