Hair Albums that Inspire you

Tonya said:
Ayeshia

Caramel Honee
Lorraine
DSD
Southerngirl
Supergirl
Poohbear (great job transitioning and great progress)
Sylver2
Mochalita
Skees
Jainy (towards being natural)
Adrienne (y am I here to begin with)
Asha (forgot her name)
Mkstar
Peachtree
Hairlove
Dreemsold

I know I forgot someone

Awwee thanks Tonya :kiss: Hope to see you with a puff soon :grin: -- jainygirl

GAASSSPPP!!! babyblue!! I just saw your album for the first time. I will never leave your name off my list again!!! BABYBLUE is another inspiration! 'WOW!!

I've said it before...

If you have an album, I've been in it.
If you have posted a comment, I have looked at your profile.

Anyone who freely shares a picture of themselves, shows photos on how they do their hair, allows us to follow thier progress..is an inspiration.

When hair forums are not working, I am in the albums. I have too many FOTKI FRIENDS to mention. I have close to 30 links to albums that are not on Fotki.

If I have linked, clicked to, checked out ANY album...it has inspired me in some way shape or form.

I could not have continued to stay natural without them.
I would not continue to believe my hair can gain length without them.

I am a visual person...so seeing IS believing!

Thanks to all the ladies who willing share a part of themselves in this way.

pookeylou said:
I've said it before...

Anyone who freely shares a picture of themselves, shows photos on how they do their hair, allows us to follow thier progress..is an inspiration.

When hair forums are not working, I am in the albums. I have too many FOTKI FRIENDS to mention. I have close to 30 links to albums that are not on Fotki.

If I have linked, clicked to, checked out ANY album...it has inspired me in some way shape or form.

How sweeet pookeylou!! You are soo right. People who post albums and especially those who show their faces, are allowing strangers to share an important part of their lives. That's why we should always be supportive of one another. It can be a big step for some people especially in this day of internet predators and identity theft! Thanks to all the ladies who have shared their albums.

I enjoy all of the albums, but especially those that really chronicle growth over time. My top three favorites are: Adrienne, Carlie, DSD, and so many more.

All the ladies have albums that inspire me because the fact that they practice good hair maintenance and set goals inspires me!!!happy growing everyone!!1

I never realized that people look at albums like that. I mean I would glance from time to time but that was it. Now that I am natural I visit a lot of natural albums for advice and natural hair role models. Sometimes you don't realize that people view your albums. I had people PM me about my album. :( I sometimes think why do they want to see my album when my hair is not even long. Pookey makes a very good point. That many ladies are allowing us to feel inspired by their process of getting to healthy hair. Sometimes when I hear natural hair can't grow, I look toward those natural role models. I also now do favorites links to albums that inspire me so I can go back.

pookeylou said:
I've said it before...

That's a great post! :)

Wow, what a great thread!

It's wonderful to know that we all inspire eachother in so many ways. I am humbled to know that I can be an inspiration to others. Simplycee, Webby, Jewell, DSD, Lorraine, Baileyscreme, Thickness, Carriebslc, Hottopic, Tee Tee, Sylver2, Tonya, Sheree, Jancan and YummyC, thanks so much for the mention :kiss: I hope I didn't forget anyone :)

All of you have inspired me in so many ways and I luv ya'll for it.

Other albums I adore are Carlie, Sherrylove, Dreemssold, Caramelhonee, Kitchen, and all my Mane N Tail girls :clap:

Thanks everyone for posting those pics to give us all something to shoot for!

SG

Adrienne
Nay
Supegirl
Southerngirlz
Armyqt
Boadicae
Caramelhonee
Beverly
And................carlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too many.....

Carlie
NAY
Bubln
AtlantaTiffany
JenniferMD
Adrienne
Lorraine
AJamericanDiva
SuperGirl
Anky
Kitchentician
Den1
MsPortugal
Babygurl

and of course DSD!

Oh my goodness!!! I just noticed this! Thanks so much :)

taraglam2 said:
Gotta love the albums of

Sylver2-------- My hair thanks you for the wonderful tips and haircare info!!
Dontspeakedefeat---Your album is great!!
Natalied--------Great progress!! Love the Dominican Blow Out!

I need to add some more JenniferMD, Starian, and did I say DSD (that is what hooked me to the website- the pre poo treatment sold me b/c I had never heard of such ludacris things)!! Now look at me using horse products on my hair!!!

Lawd...there's so many that I stalk...I mean, admire...but a few that come to mind...

• Adrienne, first and foremost...I wonder if lady knows how many heads she's inspired...
  • AJamericanDiva...much love and support for health, growth and length for the 4's out here!
  • Kitchen_tician...fo'eva my hair idol
  • BabyGurl...my hair twin and inspiration
  • SouthernGirl and mrslee...lub y'all
  • DSD...doesn't make sense to be that sweet and inspiring and encouraging
  • Sylver2...my ntm homey in crime...*throws up NTM gang sign*
  • Jewell...u give me hope girl
  • Cleo, CaramelHonee and Carlie...I literally have no words...just a mouth drop...
  • Reniece
  • Webby
  • Dana
  • AudraChannell
  • Foxy
  • Lorraine
  • GoldenSuga
So many more....

Dang, that was more than a couple, huh? LOL.

We've just got so many beautiful heads of inspiration on here man...

I dont have favorites, I look at everybody's progress :) Each album is inspiration in its own. Corny but true lol.

Daviine, DSD, Nice, Caramelhonee, Chaya, JenniferMD, Jewell, AJamericanDiva, Tai, There are so many.... :)

Last edited:
SouthernGirl said:
Wow, what a great thread!

It's wonderful to know that we all inspire eachother in so many ways. I am humbled to know that I can be an inspiration to others. Simplycee, Webby, Jewell, DSD, Lorraine, Baileyscreme, Thickness, Carriebslc, Hottopic, Tee Tee, Sylver2, Tonya, Sheree, Jancan and YummyC, thanks so much for the mention :kiss: I hope I didn't forget anyone :)

All of you have inspired me in so many ways and I luv ya'll for it.

Other albums I adore are Carlie, Sherrylove, Dreemssold, Caramelhonee, Kitchen, and all my Mane N Tail girls :clap:

Thanks everyone for posting those pics to give us all something to shoot for!

SG

You are welcome...

angaliquew said:
Ayeshia, Cincybrownsugar, Tonya and the list goes on.... :D

Awwwwwww, thanks Angaliquew :kiss: I came in here to find more albums to stalk, never expected to see my name :eek:

Poohbear said:
Chicoro
Anikalia
Peachtree
Unlvgirl
Nay
Bublnbrnsuga
mkstar826
Anky
Dana03
Carlie
CaramelHonee
Kitchen_tician
Adrienne0914
Sherrylove
AudraChanell
sylver2

what she said plus...SUPERGIRL :notworthy

Everyone that shares there album has beautiful head of hair. Like other naturals I am inspired by the natural albums especially.....:yep::yep::yep:

With that said...there are two other ( that has not been mentioned here ) napturals that inspire me the more. When my hair grows up I want it to be like....

coffyisis
suncypress

Oh year their hair is off the chain....up in here :lachen:

Back