Guuurrl She wearing a Wig ova her Weave!!!

Ok so I'm going to go deep and try to come up with a reason why she would want to do this. Ok here it goes. She didn't want to ruin her sew in by putting curls in it - she wanted to keep it straight but she wanted to do a curly style - so therefore the curly wig?

Or it would have taken too long to curl the sew in and the wig was already curled?

Or ... its almost midnight. That's all I can come up with at this late hour.

I dislike anything on my head - wig or weave. I can't imagine putting them both on my head. I would have to take a day off work due to mental stress.

I mean, honestly, what would be the purpose??

If you have a nice weave, why would you do this?? if your weave is busted, take it down and put on the wig. :-/

See that's just plain crazy. Pick one....wig or weave. That's what you call doing too much. All of that going on I'd be angry and sweating all at the same time. The wig looks so wiggy...like she's wearing one of those witness protection program wigs.

I like her hair videos instead of the wig ones.

15ouxsh.jpg

....I thought I'd seen everything.

Hey - I'm pretty sure Beyonce does this sometimes. I asked for more originality on the AA YT hair/wig scene and Ateyaa just delivered so I gave her the thumbs up. But we're losing badly to the haters. :lol:

Hey - I'm pretty sure Beyonce does this sometimes. I asked for more originality on the AA YT hair/wig scene and Ateyaa just delivered so I gave her the thumbs up. But we're losing badly to the haters. :lol:

I love it. I think I love it for the wrong reasons, but I love it nonetheless. :lachen:

She had the the flexi rods in for a month! Clearly this was pre-medatated, I give her 25 to life for this mess. This comment has me dying:

looks like a hot a** old lady HAT!!!

that lacefront looks so da*n fake, the hairline is busted, it screams, I'm fake and cheap..no wonder these chicks are walking aorund here looking crazy!! no thanks to you!!

fake shiny lashes, fake nails and now a lacefront and a weave at the same time.

a ton of make-up lookning like they are made up to be put in a casket. you are pretty w/o all of that fake stuff..reminds me of my grandmother!

it ALL looks fake! protective style my butt

Last edited:
"what's next a jheri curl on top of finger waves?" :lachen::lachen::lachen:

LMAO for real!! What's wrong with plain curling your damn weave?? ugh!! I can't take her:rolleyes:

Back