Guuurrl She wearing a Wig ova her Weave!!!

I can't even brainstorm and come up with a reason why this would need to be done in real life or in any other dimension of existence.

BUT WHY???

Regardless of how she wears her hair, some of the comments are so ignorant. Is it really necessary to call someone outside their name because you don't like their hair or the content of their video? Wow. We have to do better all the way around. :nono:

damn some folks are going IN!? what's really good?! it's that deep??? funniest thing is, folks talk all of this on the internet and would meet folks in person and it would be a whole notha story.

damn some folks are going IN!? what's really good?! it's that deep??? funniest thing is, folks talk all of this on the internet and would meet folks in person and it would be a whole notha story.

That's what I'm saying. People don't realize they are talking to real people who just happen to have a friggin camera. That's why my youtube account only has 1 video. I have no time for the wanna be baby gangstas on youtube. SMDH...

That's what I'm saying. People don't realize they are talking to real people who just happen to have a friggin camera. That's why my youtube account only has 1 video. I have no time for the wanna be baby gangstas on youtube. SMDH...

yo i really believe a lot of these heathens that are just nasty for no reason were beaten up by bullies everyday when they were little and they're still bullied in real life so they get on the computer where they can get all big shot and run their mouth.

cause real talk, the way some of them go in, meet the right chick from the hood and try to talk down to her like that. you gon get that *** whooped and a whole lot more.

Why did I watch this video!? It is too late for me to be laughing like this. Getting myself all riled up when I know I have class in a few hours :nono:

:lol:

Anyway, I think we should turn this into a say something nice thread. The curls were very voluminous and defined. She seemed to be pleased with the result as well :yep:

this is 2011 and there's no reason for what she did. Usually I don't comment on Ateyaa threads but this had me rollin. I think it was funny because she was super serious about it too, like she just hooked us up with a new discovery. Then instead of asking for us to pray for the Japanese at least, she asks us to pray for her. :lachen:

Last edited:
ok... maybe her and her friends were talking about vid ideas and ateeya was like

"girl, i'm out of ideas so i think i may not put nothing up for a couple of weeks"

and her girl was like

"say what now? you know all them bald black girls will got through withdraws if you dont post for that long" in a jokingly manor

then ateeya was like

"girl you an a$$... i'm serious!"

and her friend was like

"just do a video on what ever! i bet'chu can do a video about putting a wig on a weave and you'd get all kind of raves about it"

ateeya

"OMG who the hell would do that?!"

friend

"GGGUUURRRRLLLLL i dare you to do it!"

ateeya

"say what!!!"

friend

"i'll give you $200 if you do it!"

ateeya

"$200?!?!? aight, i got this... $200 is some more hair"

and boom!!!! the video was made!!!!

Sighs. I was all ready to point and laugh until she told us to pray for her. She can be a H.A.M. but she is so sweet.

I'll be praying for her alright.

It's not that hot in TX, at least not yet. She probably won't try this in a few weeks though.

this is 2011 and there's no reason for what she did. Usually I don't comment on Ateyaa threads but this had me rollin. I think it was funny because she was super serious about it too, like she just hooked us up with a new discovery. Then instead of asking for us to pray for the Japanese at least, she asks us to pray for her. :lachen:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Whelp...there's no denying that she looks crazy, but why the need for such ignorant and harsh comments? I mean, I couldn't even laugh like I thought I could because people were just being rude. At any rate, maybe just delete this video and we all act like it never happened...

15ouxsh.jpg

....I thought I'd seen everything.

:lachen: That was my exact reaction!!

............................................................................................................................

Happy Hair Growing!

yo i really believe a lot of these heathens that are just nasty for no reason were beaten up by bullies everyday when they were little and they're still bullied in real life so they get on the computer where they can get all big shot and run their mouth.

cause real talk, the way some of them go in, meet the right chick from the hood and try to talk down to her like that. you gon get that *** whooped and a whole lot more.
Girl, these same people would not even say boo to a sparrow.

Back