Guchie, Guchie Ya Ya Dada-Real Lady Marmalade

Nic_Cali

Hey Ladies…

I know I don’t post much but one of my friends have confide in me in regards to some of her current marital issues. Before I share with you all in detail what the “situation” is my friend is newly wed, Nov 08.

Here it goes….

My friend called me today crying not knowing what to do because she has uchie cuchie ya ya dada -Chlamydia- again:blush:

She also, stated that they both went for a physical a month or so before they married, and both had tested positive for uchie cuchie ya ya dada. My friend, I will call her Cassie and her man Tim had a heart to heart. Tim confessed that he had not been to the doctor in approx. 2 years (and had slept with two other women before their relationship). Through out their courtship (met in Jan 08 & married in Nov. 08) Cassie did not detect that he was sleeping around or this infection until the doctor called her. They took the curing antibiotic and she believed her man and went on with the ceremony.

Cassie had some stomach cramping within the past two weeks and went to see her physician recently and retested positive again (called her today) . She is now questioning if her man is cheating and what she should do. She she called to confront him, he pinned it on her indirectly by saying “it’s very funny, how you are the only one saying this” what the hezick does that mean???!!!???:ohwell:

The doctor concluded that the infection may not have been cleared the first time But Tim’s response has Cassie soooooo upset. She could not elaborate because we were both at work.

What do you advise ladies??? I told her to leave him alone until he clarifies his statement. But I don’t know if that is the best advise for the newlyweds.

TIA
Ladies.

It is really hard to make a call on this situation with such limited information. I generally feel that when a person unneccessarily accuses someone else of cheating it is generally because they have a guilty conscious.

However it is very possible that the situation was never rectified in the first place and if he hasn't been doing anything and thinks she got it again than maybe he feels justified in saying what he said.

They need to talk and he needs to get checked out too.

WOW!!!!
She should probably have tried to get to know him better before jumping the broom..
I know, a little late for that. She needs to sit down and have a talk with him and maybe suggest that they do some counseling, this is some serious trouble early on.
Not is he only (possibly) cheating but WITHOUT protection???? He could get all kinds of diseases, put his and her life in danger and bring home a baby. :nono:
I'm praying that this all stems from before their courtship.

She she called to confront him, he pinned it on her indirectly by saying “it’s very funny, how you are the only one saying this” what the hezick does that mean???!!!???:ohwell:

He kinda clarified it.

IF he were monogamous, noone else would be in the position to be "saying this."

Who is the control case who is not experiencing symptoms?

:drunk:I agree MissNorway, they moved rather quickly with this one..Do you think his statement is suspect though????

Something like this was on a Sex & the City rerun last night. The redhead, Miranda, tested positive for an STD and had to write down and notify all her prior lovers. There were about 40. She was in a new, exclusive relationship & had to tell him so that he could be tested. He did not want to be tested but if he had the STD, all they would do it pass it back & forth to each other and continually have to get meds, so he got tested & was negative.

Turns out that she did get it from a recent lover, months prior, who never bothered to tell her that he passed in along.

I wrote all that to say that to say that it's possible that Tim did contract the STD from someone prior to getting married in November since it's only January. I don't know anything about STD's and their reoccurence, but could it be that the meds didn't work for both of them? If the meds didn't work, they are just passing it back & forth to each other, assuming neither is cheating.

As for his comment, I'd take that as he is cheating and nobody else claims to have an STD from him.

Yes, that is what made my mouth drop, why would this negro say something like that....wow..if he wasn't potentially in the wrong....
He kinda clarified it.

IF he were monogamous, noone else would be in the position to be "saying this."

Who is the control case who is not experiencing symptoms?
Exactly, the control case i think is his ex-wife

As for his comment, I'd take that as he is cheating and nobody else claims to have an STD from him.

Thanks for the Sex and the City scenerio that makes complete sense. My friend Cassie tells me everything (hence she was open enough to share this) I know she stays current with her exams and she told me she did not have it prior to their relationship (met and married within one year).

The bolded is right on- I feel the same

I say they need to go to the doctor TOGETHER and have a sit down to figure out what the heck is going on. Also, they may need to see a counselor to clear up their communication issues.

Not sure what Tim's comment means, but I don't think it necessarily points to cheating...STDs are a touchy subject so he may just be embarassed with how everything played out to begin with.

Before I left that doc's office, me, Tim, and doc would have to get on the same page. No more "Well, it coulda been that..." I would want some answers so that anything that came up 6 months from now would be obvious. Tim and I would have to have a long convo at home about what he was doing, why I wasn't informed, and how we plan to move forward.

If Tim could not or would not communicate clearly, we would have to separate until all the diseases and confusion were cleared up.

It's been a really short time since they had the initial conversation about the STD so I find it hard to believe that he would find someone new to cheat with who also has chlamydia so quickly or that he would be dumb enough to go back to one of the other women who gave it to him in the first place so soon treatment. So i'm inclined to believe that the first round of meds just didn't take.
And the comment he made to her just makes it sound like now he suspects her of cheating on him. Meaning she is the only one out of the two of them to be complaining about symptoms. Right now... that's probably their biggest problem anyways, since their marriage is so young and they already have such serious trust issues.

Last edited:
Hey Ladies…

I know I don’t post much but one of my friends have confide in me in regards to some of her current marital issues. Before I share with you all in detail what the “situation” is my friend is newly wed, Nov 08.

Here it goes….

My friend called me today crying not knowing what to do because she has uchie cuchie ya ya dada -Chlamydia- again:blush:

She also, stated that they both went for a physical a month or so before they married, and both had tested positive for uchie cuchie ya ya dada. My friend, I will call her Cassie and her man Tim had a heart to heart. Tim confessed that he had not been to the doctor in approx. 2 years (and had slept with two other women before their relationship). Through out their courtship (met in Jan 08 & married in Nov. 08) Cassie did not detect that he was sleeping around or this infection until the doctor called her. They took the curing antibiotic and she believed her man and went on with the ceremony.

Cassie had some stomach cramping within the past two weeks and went to see her physician recently and retested positive again (called her today) . She is now questioning if her man is cheating and what she should do. She she called to confront him, he pinned it on her indirectly by saying “it’s very funny, how you are the only one saying this” what the hezick does that mean???!!!???:ohwell:

The doctor concluded that the infection may not have been cleared the first time But Tim’s response has Cassie soooooo upset. She could not elaborate because we were both at work.

What do you advise ladies??? I told her to leave him alone until he clarifies his statement. But I don’t know if that is the best advise for the newlyweds.

TIA
Ladies.

It's time for your friend to take her medication and call Judge Mablean. :)

It's time for your friend to take her medication and call Judge Mablean. :)

See me a single woman, telling a married woman to get a divorce may cause more drama. Ya Know??? But if I was her I would be out....

I too agree maybe they should go together so they could be on one accord. I will let her know this....thanks...But trust is breached due to that comment. She is devastated...

Wow!

I think what Tim is saying, is that she is the only one with symptoms. Many STD don't show any symptoms in men, so of course he doesn't have any symptoms.

So they got tested/antibiotics in Sept/Oct ow here it is January and she is positive again.

I just can't imagine the meds not working, unless he didn't take it or he just may be stepping out.

It's been a really short time since they had the initial conversation about the STD so I find it hard to believe that he would find someone new to cheat with who also has chlamydia so quickly or that he would be dumb enough to go back to one of the other women who gave it to him in the first place so soon treatment. So i'm inclined to believe that the first round of meds just didn't take.
And the comment he made to her just makes it sound like now he suspects her of cheating on him. Meaning she is the only one out of the two of them to be complaining about symptoms. Right now... that's probably their biggest problem anyways, since their marriage is so young and they already have such serious trust issues.

Yes, that is a good way to look at it...his comment may be just questioning her actions and not implying that he has cheated. I did share with her that the antibotic may not have took, since there was a possibilty that he had the STD for two years prior.

I can just imagine, the other woman is not complaining because she knows she has the guchi guchi yaya dada and GAVE it to him to force him to tell his wife about them!!!

Men are so stupid!

It's time for your friend to stop yapping about her down-there-diseases with her friends :lachen:

Just kidding - they need to go to the doctor together and get some treatment. Chlamydia can be dormant for years I think, so it's not necessarily a case of cheating.

Instead of leaving him alone until he clarifies, she should call him up or meet him and have him explain. It makes things so much easier when you know what exactly you are working with.

His statement was ambiguous. It could mean, how come she shows up with the disease, and she is the one crying cheat, yet he isn't calling her a cheat (seeing as we don't know at this point if he has re-tested positive, it is possible she is the only one who has it.) Or, as someone suggested, that none of his jump-offs are complaining. She needs to sort this out before she asks for advice and gets hysterical and complicates things more than they may need to be.

Last edited:
:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed You may have a point there. I spoke with my friend last night, and they both agreed to retest together this Friday.

My friend, Cassie has been feeling lately that he may have a thing for his ex-wife and that she maybe the "controlled case". He recently asked her if he could put up some pictures of his previous wife and their wedding pics. Not of them preferably but of his long-lost relatives who attended the wedding. :spinning::spinning: He is a little....uhm..uhm as someone said dense. His ex-wife cheated on him and they divorced 9 months before he met my friend, they met and married within the same year, and eloped.

She thinks he recently dipped with his ex-wife....I don't know...and the drama unfolds:rolleyes::rolleyes:. She has no evidence of such but by his raggedy comments.

I can just imagine, the other woman is not complaining because she knows she has the guchi guchi yaya dada and GAVE it to him to force him to tell his wife about them!!!

Men are so stupid!

Men are and I have officially given up, relationships are just to complex. :ohwell:For me being single is starting to look more attractive more and more....but I'm praying :yep:

I would be sooo embarrassed too but I know her physician, as for many others have seen worse cases then this.

I would be so embarassed that I went to my dr. twice with chalymydia

Hope so to, I told her no nananannaa unless he wraps it twice. :nono:

I hope she makes him wrap it up from now on, 2x is more than enough times to let her know that something ain't right.

No your not flowerhair, I know you are serious:lachen::lachen: If it were me, I wouldn't tell anyone..not a soul:lachen::lachen:But I'm not the judging type so my friends tell me just about everything. :yep:

It's time for your friend to stop yapping about her down-there-diseases with her friends

Just kidding - they need to go to the doctor together and get some treatment. Chlamydia can be dormant for years I think, so it's not necessarily a case of cheating.

Last edited:
Back