Global Goddess Coconut Alma Hair Treatment! - On Sale

Thanks Phoenix11, I just scooped up my 6 bottles. At $4.50, that's cheaper per bottle than my trusty Vatika. I also used the coupon code. With shipping the whole shebang was less than $25!

I have been wanting to try this...since the price was right I had to order some. I hope I like it!!!

*laying on the peer pressure* Make it.....make it....
:poke:

Okay, so I grabbed six! My husband will have a fit as well, too much hair product and all I do is complain about having to do hair. He would love for me to wear a style, especially if I am going to buy all this stuff!

Ok so I ordered me some and sent it to my mom cause they dont deliver here. Ya think I can order more in her name to the same address????? I just want 6 more. You cant pass up a deal like this.

Thanks Phoenix11, I just scooped up my 6 bottles. At $4.50, that's cheaper per bottle than my trusty Vatika. I also used the coupon code. With shipping the whole shebang was less than $25!
I must have done something wrong. Mine was just under 28 bucks. (Still a good deal.)

It was the tip on the nice smell that sold me! Yes, the ingredient list looked good; but i have so many Indian oils I hate the scent of!

Ok so I ordered me some and sent it to my mom cause they dont deliver here. Ya think I can order more in her name to the same address????? I just want 6 more. You cant pass up a deal like this.

Maybe tweak her name a bit by maybe adding or deleting (Ms or Mrs) or adding her middle initial so they won't get hip:eyebrows2

Have you guys gotten order confirmations yet? I did not get an email and when I just my order status is shows no progress.

Maybe they got slammed.

But, I would at least think there would have been an email confirmation after the order. My card had not been charged.

I received an email confirmation after I placed my order. They haven't charged my account either....

I received an email confirmation and they've already charged my card but when I check the shipping status it still reads in stock :ohwell:. They must be swamped.

Have you guys gotten order confirmations yet? I did not get an email and when I just my order status is shows no progress.

Maybe they got slammed.

But, I would at least think there would have been an email confirmation after the order. My card had not been charged.

I got mine today!! It has been shipped!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

They debited my account yesterday...I just noticed that the shipping is up to 15 days -that sure is a long time for shipping!!!!

I am concerned.

I hope they have enough bottles to cover the demand.

You know how we can completely wipe out warehouse shelves of hair products.

I ordered mine on Sunday, Feb 8th and received an email confirmation that same day. Today I received an email confirmation that my order has been shipped. So it took them about three days to ship the order once it was placed.

I just ordered 3 bottles...or at least I think I did. I got an error message after submitting order...did this happen to anyone else? I don't know if the order actually went thru or not!

I bought some (well four bottles actually - never even heard of this stuff but anyway), but why does the bottle on the YouTube HSN promo look different from the one on AmeriMark? Is the AmeriMark one the real deal or is it a knock off? Have those of you that have received your order used it yet? What say you?

I ordered on the 8th, immediately received an order confirmation, however when I check the status of my order it reads, "In Stock."

I got a email yesterday, stating my order was shipped. So hopefully by Sat I will have it.

I did notice the bottle was different from the HSN and the one on Ametrack.I thought the same thing...I don't want my mind to wonder like that, or I will be highly upset...Besides, it did say a sale, with a limit of 6, so it might just be the real thing, thats why it was a limit of 6. Im hoping anyway...

I checked my order status and it says "CANCELLED", even though I received an order confirmation. I will give them a call today to find out what is going on with my order.

The bottles look the same to me. It's just the one on Amerimark website is not showing the printing on the back thru the bottle, whereas the one on HSN website is showing the printing through the bottle.

I purchased this product previously from Victoria Secret @ that crazy price of $45.00 and both website photos appear to be accurate compared to what I received from VS.

I checked my order status and it says "CANCELLED", even though I received an order confirmation. I will give them a call today to find out what is going on with my order.

Oh SNAP! Let me check my status ASAP.
ETA: Whew! My order was shipped.

Back