Girls approaching guys - what do YOU think?

Should women approach men?

• Sure, why not?

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Nah, if they want to talk to you, they WILL.

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Depends (more details please)

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my boyfriend was extremely shy (ugly duckling beautiful swan syndrome) he was awkward skinny (adorable) as a child.He has pretty eyes

once said hi to me and i ignored him (whoops)xD lmao

I didnt ask him out just flirted till it was obvious
he's like the hottest thing i've ever seen and sweetest

SOOO. GO FOR IT lmao

my boyfriend was extremely shy (ugly duckling beautiful swan syndrome) he was awkward skinny (adorable) as a child. I met him after so even though outside he was amazing he was still felt like that awkward kid, i approached him no big for me cause I'm just naturally like that. I was shocked that he never even has a girlfriend 0.o

Funny thing I make fun of him cause he was so shy and he told me he had a crush on me for the longest and once said hi to me and i ignored him (whoops)xD lmao

I didnt ask him out just flirted till it was obvious
He admitted he would have never thought of approaching me cause he thought I was out of his league which was a shock to me caz hes like the hottest thing i've ever seen and sweetest

SOOO. GO FOR IT lmao

your boyfriend is so cute :lol:

Men go after what they want. I have seen regular guys go after women that are completely out of their league. Why??? Because they saw something that they wanted. When it comes to women, most men just go after what they want. Knowing that, I do not approach men. But I think it comes down to a personal preference for each woman. I prefer a man that is confident, assertive, ambitious, and forward. Anything less and he wouldn't be able to deal with me.:grin:

I don't know if I would say that I make the first move but if I think someone might be looking at me then ill be the first to say something. I initiated the chatting with the person I'm talking to now. He said that he likes when a girl aproaches him because then he can tell they are interested.

I really think this is a bs line that men say to women but it really doesn't mean anything. A man can tell when a woman is interested without her approaching him. What a man really means is that he likes it because it's easier for him.
The guy I went out with today tells me all the time that he knows I like him even though he's the one who approached me, asked me out, etc. You know how? Because I keep talking to him, going out with him, etc. I didn't need to approach him for him to get it.

Last edited:
Back