garnier fructis deep fortifying min conditioner

sylviaetc

LOVE IT!!! girls i just have to rant and rave about this product!!! i tried it tonight and let me tell you as i was applying it the tangles just slid out of my 4b hair. i could not believe it. what more can i say, ok i can say this... i am an avid believer in LUST, but this is better then lust. yes! i said it! THIS IS BETTER THEN LUST!!!

Only thing about it is, I saw this condtioner and the container is SO small, about how long does that last? Do they have a bigger container that the one I saw?

Yup this is WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY better than LUST. I love this. The container is too small though. It only lasts for 3 or 4 deep conditions for me. I tried the standard conditioner in the line and it did not work as well. I stock up when it is on sale and sometimes you can find a coupon for it.

Better than LUST?
shocked.gif

BrownRelaxedHair: Are you reading this?

I have considering buying this so many time...but heck, i'd probably use the whole jar in one setting! Guess I'll stick with LUST for now!

yes! allandra it's better then lust!!! whoa! i can't believe i said it again!! lol the container is way too small but i have to say that its worth it. anyway lust cost about 9 and change for 8ozs. and garnier cost around four dollars for 5oz; i say buy two containers and you're still coming out 2oz ahead. i can't believe i'm loving what i would typically call "white girl" stuff lloloololol

PJ'S HIT THE SUPERMARKET!!!

This is one of my very fav conditioners also. I like it better than LUST too. Only thing is the container is so small. I usually get about 4-6 conditions in because I use it sparingly. I usually only have to pay about $1.80 for it because there are always coupons in the paper. I love the smell. It smells good enough to eat!

YES, come on guys get to trying this product..if more people
agree that this is better than LUST then I will be so happy because I can't get LUST in Canada but I can get the GF deep conditioner!!!!keep the reviews coming
rofl.gif
clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
asha said:
YES, come on guys get to trying this product..if more people
agree that this is better than LUST then I will be so happy because I can't get LUST in Canada but I can get the GF deep conditioner!!!!keep the reviews coming
rofl.gif
clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
That's the same thing I was thinking.Finally...something I can actually find without searching high and low.

You will love it. I actually recommended this to a few ladies on the board a while ago.

It works way better than the regular conditioner!

I was in Walmart looking at the Pantene Relaxed and Natural this morning after all the rants and raves. I saw the Garnier that is on display in the middle of the store. I will try not to go back to Walmart this evening. You guys make this hard especially on hair wash day....

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Better than LUST?
shocked.gif

BrownRelaxedHair: Are you reading this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Darn it... I have to get this today if it is better than LUST
shocked.gif
.. now i have a treat to bring with me to the salon tommorrow
laugh.gif

Re: garnier fructis deep fortifying min conditione

I saw it but I didn't get it because the container was kinda small. So I settled with the conditioner and I didn't like it much. But I will give the deep conditioner a try since you guys say it's da bomb. How are ya'll getting the coupons?

I always thought and I still do to some degree that "white people" hair conditioners well with my hair. I wonder does anyone else experience this ? I like LUST, Pantene, and I use to use Thermasilk, Ive always been curious to try Garnier Fructis.

They put Garnier (sorry I thought it was by L’Oreal) coupons in the Sunday paper a lot. I get the Tribune. One of the coupon booklets I saved just happened to have one. I was actually looking for one for Pantene so I can buy the Relaxed line. I was lucky to come across one for Garnier and Pantene. Such savings.

See now this is something I might just buy. It is easily accesible and not 8.99 for one jar.

Thanks jasmin. I'll pick up the paper this Sunday and hope there's a coupon for it in there.

Here's a pic of the deep conditioner. It's the small round one:

italfructis.jpg

Back