garnier fructis deep fortifying min conditioner

Re: After my emergencee

Since I have failed the product hair challenge and bought surge I found this conditoner at cvs for $2.99.
Can't wait to try to compare it to my favorite LUST.

Okay, BRH picks herself up off the floor....

BETTER than LUST?
naughty.gif
Oh no you didn't go there and say that!

This is ridiculous. You do realize that finding 'the ultimate slip' is my passion. I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread. I saw it a while ago and thought 'what white people product' are they all raving about now
laugh.gif
And then I hear comparisons to my beloved LUST!!

Okay deep breaths, iiin...ouuuutt.....How the heck do I walk past a drugstore now knowing this is prolly in every single one of them????
mad.gif
You guys I tell you, this is alllll you. Alllllllllll you....!

naughty.gif
Dammit. And I know I'll at least look at it in the store...

[ QUOTE ]
brownrelaxedhair said:

BETTER than LUST?
naughty.gif

This is ridiculous. You do realize that finding 'the ultimate slip' is my passion. I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread. I saw it a while ago and thought 'what white people product' are they all raving about now
laugh.gif

Okay deep breaths, iiin...ouuuutt.....How the heck do I walk past a drugstore now knowing this is prolly in every single one of them????
mad.gif

naughty.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
I knew you would freak out. Let us know if you try it.

I am trying it tonight. Since my room mate is away I can rollerset my hair in peace and quiet. I personally think that she invites all of her friends over so that they can watch me roller set my hair.

[ QUOTE ]
brownrelaxedhair said:

BETTER than LUST?
naughty.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

naughty.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Try it BRH, try it
poke.gif

I think you will like it!
smile.gif

I am sitting under the dryer right now. I love it. Since I can not afford lust, I think that this will have to be it for me. My hair was soft and silky. I love it. It even made the really poofy portions smooth.

I failed the challenge on the first day. So, I purchased this with my coupon at Walmart. This was excellent for $1.74 and I like it better than Kenra and LUST.

brownrelaxedhair: being the leading "LUST" advocate on the board, i am waiting with bated breath for your weigh in. lol i think we all are... tick tock tick tock

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
BRH
Girl you know I am waiting on your review.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
trampoline.gif
Me too.
trampoline.gif

[ QUOTE ]
brownrelaxedhair said:
You do realize that finding 'the ultimate slip' is my passion.

[/ QUOTE ]
I know that's right.
smile.gif

Ok this better be good yall because this is the FIRST time I have went out a purchased a product within 15 minutes...I repeat 15 MINUTES of reading a rave review!
laugh.gif
I was drivin' like a maniac yall
driver.gif
I got it bad I know
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
Ok this better be good yall because this is the FIRST time I have went out a purchased a product within 15 minutes...I repeat 15 MINUTES of reading a rave review!
laugh.gif
driver.gif
I got it bad I know
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif

I got some of this today. I couldn't resist after all the claims of it being even better than LUST! It must be really amazing, then. I can't wait to try it!

[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
laugh.gif
driver.gif
I got it bad I know
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG !
laugh.gif
rofl.gif

I must admit I did get itchy car key fingers but figured don't be an idiot BRH (said the angel on one shoulder) but the devil on the other was saying: 'Go on...Don't be scurrred....'

I'm holding tight. For now....

can we use this as a deep conditioner?i would like to leave it on...buti am not sure....

[ QUOTE ]
asummertyme said:
can we use this as a deep conditioner?i would like to leave it on...buti am not sure....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you can leave it on longer!

I had to get it....I also snuck some of that got2bsosmooth 1 minute emergency repair in the Wal-Mart buggy! you talkin 'bout ggooooodddeeerrr. I left it on a while longer after 10 minutes under the dryer, and man was my hair oh so soft and tangles.....what tangles?...NONE! this is a keeper in my ever evoling search for the perfect regimne!

<font color="orange"> </font> Ok ladies I'm new to this board and this my first time posting. I want to know what is Lust. And the other product you all talking about. Thanks
confused.gif

Okay, I was at Walmart this morning and I couldn't resist. It was $2.34. Now, are you ladies shampooing first or just using this as a condition wash?

HOT DAMN!!! I have been avoiding this thread like the plague, but now that I've read it...I can't deny this!!! I will be picking this up today!!!! I'm going to use it for my co wash after my workout!!! Woo Hoo!!!

You all ought to be in sales, marketing, or advertising or somethin', for real
smile.gif

OK, now I'm gonna have to go get some... to use when I remove my braids in 2 weeks
I don't like Garnier shampoos and regular conditoners (made my hair dry and brittle) but since this stuff is getting such rave reviews... I'm going to try it

OK, I used it on Saturday and I LOVED IT! My hair was so soft and it detangled so well. It's a small jar though. I think I can get maybe two more conditions out of it before I have to buy another jar.

This is a doggone shame. I just got some products but I'm going out TODAY to get this co. I will be redoing my braids today...had them out for a week...so I would love to use this before redoing my hair. I'll give my review of it after I've used it. Thanks for all the raves though ladies, I too think you should be in advertising, you sure sold me.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cybra said:
I too think you should be in advertising, you sure sold me.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, you sold me too! I might pick some up later on tonight at the mall...
smile.gif

i made the mistake of checking up on this product at the "cosmeticcop.com" website. for all of you who don't know, the women who wrote "don't go to the cosmetic counter without me" runs that site; she also wrote "don't go to the haircare aisle without me". i love her books the first time i read one i was in total shock at the gimmicks we fall for such as brand loyalty, and an eye catching name, while basically every other product out there contains the same ingredients. i.e. you may love estee lauder but neutrogena contains the exact same ingredients etc; and is way cheaper.

ok i digress... sorry lol anyway about the garnier 3min. conditioner, she said that it contains the same ingredients as the regular garnier conditioner with the exception of additional thickners to make the consistancy of the product thicker. i've never used the regular conditioner but a few of you who have said that it made your hair hard; i wonder if if it wasn't the conditoner but the shampoo that did this... and she also says that it isn't forumulated for coarse i.e. african american hair; i love the stuff, my hair seems to love it but i'm wondering if my recent relaxer plays a part in my hairs reaction to it. because the relaxer has made my hair less coarse...
what do you guys think?

Back