garnier fructis deep fortifying min conditioner

Re: garnier fructis deep fortifying min conditione

How do you guys use it?For 3 mins in the shower?Or as a deep conditioner for longer with or without heat?

I use it for the length of time it takes me to take a shower. I don't use it with heat.

My Mom uses this stuff too, and she loves it!! She's been trying to get me to try it, but I told her that I just have so much conditioner to use up as it is, but I will give it a try in the near future!!
smile.gif

well...i will be getting it 2day.....boy oh boy, i hope there are no more discoveries in the near future, or at least until next week , when i get paid....lol

this sounds really good. i was hooked on LUST, stll am, but i think i will try this one out too. thnx.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
I use it for the length of time it takes me to take a shower. I don't use it with heat.

[/ QUOTE ]
Same here! And speaking of some soft hair! Whoa! I bought the LUST and it does great on my daughter's hair but my hair loves the 3 minute mask. It provides wonderful slip too!

Oh lord! I may have to take a brief reprieve from this board. I saw this conditioner this morning in Walmart, but thought it wasn't for "us". This board with all its wonderful recommendations are going to put quite a dent in my pocketbook this weekend. Did you say it is better than LUST? Oh my!

OK, I just got a jar from CVS [I suffer from product junkie-ism
laugh.gif
] I'm going to use it when I wash my hair tomorrow. Do you all apply another conditioner before or after this one?

I know! It IS hard on hair Shampooing day because you don't even know which products to use after you go and buy all this stuff!! It's fun though!! :-) smile

[ QUOTE ]
SoniT said:
OK, I just got a jar from CVS [I suffer from product junkie-ism
laugh.gif
] I'm going to use it when I wash my hair tomorrow. Do you all apply another conditioner before or after this one?

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope, this one is moisturizing enough!

I bought some of this a looooong time ago and never tried it because I hated the regular conditioner so much. No slip whatsover.
frown.gif
I'll have to find the deep conditioner and try it out!

DSD -
I've noticed that the regular F.G. conditioner burns my eyes when I'm rinsing it out. It's okay, but it is kind of harsh on my face and eyes. Did you experience anything like that with the deep conditioner?

[ QUOTE ]
SweetPea said:
DSD -
I've noticed that the regular F.G. conditioner burns my eyes when I'm rinsing it out. It's okay, but it is kind of harsh on my face and eyes. Did you experience anything like that with the deep conditioner?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well I always wash and rinse in the shower. My head is leaning back so I don't get anything in my face or eyes. HTH

[ QUOTE ]
licutiexx said:
Hmmm I was thinking of trying this and I have coupons!

[/ QUOTE ]

Go ahead, try it try it
poke.gif

I think you will really like it!
wink.gif

Dag, y'all, I don't need any more conditioner. How's a girl supposed to save any money if people are always raving about stuff? I am weak..Must...buy....conditioner....

[ QUOTE ]
BlackCardinal said:
Dag, y'all, I don't need any more conditioner. How's a girl supposed to save any money if people are always raving about stuff? I am weak..Must...buy....conditioner....

[/ QUOTE ]
BC, try it! try it
poke.gif

It's only like $2.84 at Walmart! It's worth every dime too!

I too had tried the regular conditioner in the bottle a few months ago and didn't like it, so I thought that the 3 minute deep conditioner would be the same. Since everyone was raving on here about it I went out and bought a jar and am going to try it tonight! It's on sale at Walgreens right now 2 for $6.00. I hope that I like it as much as you ladies do.
smile.gif

I hated the regular conditioner as well, but I think I am going to try this stuff! I don't have a BSS close, but I do have a drug store!

If this conditioner is better than lust I will definitely
have to try it after the hair product challenge is over.
Trying to stay strong very tempting.
wallbash.gif
grin.gif

jasmin: i've never used the other products (thank god, too many bad reviews) i just happen to buy this on a whim because i saw it in pathmark and i remembered someone posting briefly about it. (must've been DSD).

darn... i wish i knew where to get it for 2.84; the closest walmart to me is sooo far away. 3.50 isn't a bad price to pay either. oh! i wonder if national wholesale liquidators has it! the sell kemi products way of retail price...

goodluck to all pj's on their way to the market...

I broke down and bought it.Will use it tomorrow.I am just so happy to actually find a raved product easily

I have to say I used the Lust last night for the first time and it just did not provide the slip that I expected so I put the garnier in for like two minutes in the shower and it was great! Luckily I just bought the sample pack of LUST because I didnt like it at all!

I used the Garnier conditoner this morning and it was incredible.I have never felt such slip.I have never used LUST tho.I was a bit skeptical since my hair didnt feel particularly silky while applying it.But when I washed it out I was like
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

I have seriously never felt such slip in my hair.This will be esp great when my new grotwth starts acting up.The tangles just fell right out.Two big thumbs up!!Thanks Sylviaetc for this rec.

I was under the impression that this was more of a strengthening conditioner, but from these reviews it seems more like a moisturizing. Is that right?

I think it is moisturizing,the bottle says something about strengthening tho.

After my emergencee

I just wanted to add that I used the garnier 3 minute mask following my very first application of emergencee last night. Well I wet wrapped my hair last night and unwrapped it about 2 hours ago and Oh my goodness, my hair is so bouncy shiney and the easiest to comb EVER! Ilost probably 5 hairs in total today after i took the wrap down and flat ironed out the curlist with my HAI ceramic flat iron. I cant keep my hands out of it!!!!

Back