Initial review:Garnier Fructis Deep Conditioner

Re: Initial review:Garnier Fructis Intense Conditioner

i am waiting on the sallys around my way to get the special gift bag of lust which is only 12.99

I never expect all products to work for everyone. Another case of what works for one doesn't for another? (ps. Pantene Smooth and Sleek? I hate it on me. Keracare Humecto? yuk) but that's on my particular hair even though so many LOVE these products.

If you do try LUST, lmk what you think although as I noticed before, the ingredients are very similar so proceeed with caution.
wink.gif
Good luck
smile.gif

thnx girl,maybe i am expecting too much....i aint buying any more hair supplly's, until i finish what i have..it crazy, i have so many hair supplys it id ridiculous

[ QUOTE ]
asummertyme said:
thnx girl,maybe i am expecting too much....i aint buying any more hair supplly's, until i finish what i have..it crazy, i have so many hair supplys it id ridiculous

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I know exaaaaaaaactly what you mean.

I was finally able to use this conditioner. I am 6 weeks post relaxer and was not as overwhelmed as others about the "slip". It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't the best. It left my hair with little slip after I washed it out, so I followed up with Pantene's DMR conditioner to ensure some moisture and ease of combing. My hair felt strengthened, which is what it is for. I guess I was expecting more of a moisturization from this conditioner based on what I have read from others. I think because this is a deep, fortying conditioner, I will use it maybe once a month. After roller setting my hair and combing it down this morning, my hair is nice, shiny and full. It smells nice as well. My rating is 6/10 for moisture and 9/10 for strengthening.

Re Kenra, actually I used it last night for a conditioner wash. There was no great slip, just a regular conditioner feeling. I didn't expect it to peform like a LUST or anything though as those things have specific 'slipping ingredients' and properties to them.

I'm doing a rollarset tonight and am debating whether to use Kenra or an 'old fave' like Motions Moisture Plus or LUST. Only because this rollarset is for a wedding overseas in a hot place (Acapulco!!) so I need to use a conditioner that I just know will work well without experimenting.

BRH, are you using this conditioner as a leave in? I may be reading you wrong but it looks like you apply it right before rollersetting. Is that true? Do you use all of your conditioners that way? I know you rinse out the GPB but what about the Lust, Kenra and the GF?

I just finished my jar of Garnier Fructis Hair masque. It does last 3 shampoos. I washed during the weekend, Monday, and then today. I will be getting another jar on Friday and then I will be calling the company too see if I can get a larger jar.

I tried it and I like it, I liked it so much I went to get another jar. Even after I rinsed it out I slide the comb through my hair and then looked at it and nothing came out.

Back