garnier fructis deep fortifying min conditioner

Well when I first found the product I had about 1 inch of new growth. I was impressed because not only did it leave my relaxed hair soft it left my newgrowth soft and manageable.

I saw it at CVS last night for $3.99. Didn't buy it. I'm gonna wait til it either goes on sale, or I get a coupon. I'll also check to see if it's cheaper at Walmart. $3.99 isn't that much, but I just would rather pay $2 something cuz I really don't NEED the conditioner anyway!!!

I saw it at CVS last night for $3.99. Didn't buy it. I'm gonna wait til it either goes on sale, or I get a coupon. I'll also check to see if it's cheaper at Walmart. $3.99 isn't that much, but I just would rather pay $2 something cuz I really don't NEED the conditioner anyway!!!

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't like the regular conditioner. I will give this a try since it's totally different.

Leigh

I have tried both. I tried the deep conditioner first and loved it, but felt that since I only get 3-4 conditions out of the little jar that I would go get the big regular one. Guess what? I didn't like it. Well my hair likes those thickeners I guess. So I will go back to buying the deep conditioner. Also I used both it 6-7 weeks post relaxer. I haven't used it on freshly relaxed hair yet.

I got tempted, bought it, and tried it today and it was an 8 on a scale of 1-10. For drugstore conditioners, I love the pantene deep conditioner for women of color better than this. BUT, this one will be a keeper also.
smile.gif

DSD...I agree you should be in sales!!! You're good, real good!!
smile.gif
I tried to resist, but couldn't
nono.gif
. Curiosity got the best of me
spank.gif
darn-it!! I keep seeing the commercials, and then this thread, and top it off with DSD -- I guess I'm weak when it comes to finding that "Ultimate Slip" product!!
grin.gif
I'm off to WallyMart tomorrow morning!!

[ QUOTE ]
ChocoLatte said:
DSD...I agree you should be in sales!!! You're good, real good!!
smile.gif
I tried to resist, but couldn't
nono.gif
. Curiosity got the best of me
spank.gif
darn-it!! I keep seeing the commercials, and then this thread, and top it off with DSD -- I guess I'm weak when it comes to finding that "Ultimate Slip" product!!
grin.gif
I'm off to WallyMart tomorrow morning!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, well, well sounds like we have another buyer. I really think you will like it!

I really need to go to Walmart and stock up I may get three.

Let us know how it works out! Good Luck!

I have some samples that I havent tried, I got these samples from school. I also got pantene products which have accumalated for the last 2 years so I have shampoo for days

[ QUOTE ]
teetee31fl said:
WHAT ABOUT THE FORTIFYING SHAMPOO. DO YOU RECOMMEND IT TOO?

[/ QUOTE ]
I have never tried the Shampoo. I may try it eventually.

I was finally able to use this conditioner. I am 6 weeks post relaxer and was not as overwhelmed as others about the "slip". It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't the best. It left my hair with little slip after I washed it out, so I followed up with Pantene's DMR conditioner to ensure some moisture and ease of combing. My hair felt strengthened, which is what it is for. I guess I was expecting more of a moisturization from this conditioner based on what I have read from others. I think because this is a deep, fortying conditioner, I will use it maybe once a month. After roller setting my hair and combing it down this morning, my hair is nice, shiny and full. It smells nice as well. My rating is 6/10 for moisture and 9/10 for strengthening.

Back