FREE Miss Jessie's Samples!

hannan

If you've never tried Miss Jessie's and love freebies like me, you're in luck! Shoot, if you love MJ and just want freebies, you're in luck, too! :lol:

I dunno how long this has been available but they're offering free (smaaaall) samples of some of their products on her website. Free shipping, too! You will have to enter credit card info for verification though.

http://www.missjessies.com/shop/Free-Samples

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm going to try the Crème de la Curl Shampoo and the Super Sweetback Treatment. I think my new growth during my stretches would like them.

They were in the UK last month and was giving out a TON of samples I have loads. I'm glad I got the samples though because the only product I do like so far is the baby buttercreme. The rest is :nono: especially the shampoo's.

Thanks! Ordered mine.

Baby Buttercreme
Curly Buttercreme
Super Sweetback Treatment

I already have the curly meringue and curly pudding (Target BOGO with a giftcard). They are okay, not in love with them, but I'm willing to try other products since they are FREE.

Omg I just went to order my baby sized free samples and the shipping to Canada is $88.03. LOL! No joke thank us crazy.... At last, i guess I will never try miss jessie's

I got the

Curly Meringue
Baby Buttercreme
Super Sweetback Treatment

Thanks for this. I never tried Miss Jessies before, too expensive imo. Good thing she is giving out samples.

Ahhhh man the only thing I wanted to try isn't a free sample. I wanted to try the Quick Curls styler...

I just ordered three of the Sweetback Treats. I did want to try anything else. And I used an old debit card that had only .29 on it. Just in case :look:

I really wanted to try the pillow curls (I think thats the name of the new product) but anyway... I love free so I am fine with my

Baby Buttercream
Sweetback Treatment
Creme De la Creme.

Yep. Thanks again.

Thanks. I was going to wait for another BOGO Black Friday sale, but free is always good. I got

Curly Pudding
Curly Meringue
Curly Buttercreme

hannan Thanks for posting this, I've been curious about this product line but have not wanted to spend the money just to "try" them

I ordered:
Curly Meringue
Curly Buttercreme
Super Sweetback Treatment Packet

Yay!

Is there any fine print about signing up for autoship before you hit submit? If it's free, why do they need a credit card?

Back