Miss Jessie's Stretch Silkening Crème

Oh I never posted my review? I even did a video with it in my hair. It left my hair a tad dry...but next go around I'll try the buttercreme underneath.

i just got some this and the buttercreme when they had the BOGO....It should arrive this week I'll post pics

I didn't care for it so I gave it to my mom to try. She loved it!! I ended up getting her 2 more for xmas since they were having the BOGO sale.

For some reason the bad ingredients seem to still work for my hair. I'm doing a series of reviews for everything in the Value Pack this month for my blog and the products work pretty good. I got the value pack because I didnt want to make such a big price commitment and not like the product. I think everything works better with a little Buttercreme, lol. I knew better than to think it would actually stretch my curls but there are other good uses ive found for this product so far. Its lighter so ive found it revives a wash n go really well. I'm giving a value pack away this month on my blog if anyone is interested.

parafinium liquidum is mineral oil which is no good for your hair

Petroleum by-product that coats the skin like plastic, clogging the pores. Interferes with skin's ability to eliminate toxins, promoting acne and other disorders. Slows down skin function and cell development, resulting in premature aging. Used in many products (baby oil is 100% mineral oil!) Any mineral oil derivative can be contaminated with cancer causing PAH's (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons). Manufacturers use petrolatum because it is unbelievably cheap.
Mineral oil
Liquidum paraffinum (also known as posh mineral oil!)
Paraffin oil
Paraffin wax
Petrolatum

parafinium liquidum is mineral oil which is no good for your hair

Petroleum by-product that coats the skin like plastic, clogging the pores. Interferes with skin's ability to eliminate toxins, promoting acne and other disorders. Slows down skin function and cell development, resulting in premature aging. Used in many products (baby oil is 100% mineral oil!) Any mineral oil derivative can be contaminated with cancer causing PAH's (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons). Manufacturers use petrolatum because it is unbelievably cheap.
Mineral oil
Liquidum paraffinum (also known as posh mineral oil!)
Paraffin oil
Paraffin wax
Petrolatum

ok..... :look:

Back