FREE Miss Jessie's Samples!

Mine came today, I ordered a curly pudding, a baby butter creme and a curly butter creme. I never read the ingredients before, the word "free" sucked me in, but I'm worried about the petroleum and mineral oil. I'm not as worried about cones, I just have to wait until I'm not cowashing with Aussie Moist anymore, I realized that cone after cone was bad business. (But I have damn near a whole bottle of moist left)

My sister was looking through the little pamphlet that came with it and had some criticism. She said the before pictures of the models were purposely taken from far away and are blurry while the after shots are close up, clear and each model has a fresh makeup job. I totally agree with her, but damn near all companies that do before and after shots do things like that. It was just funny to hear her say it.

Once I get a cone free cowashing condish I'll be trying out my samples. In the meantime I hope everyone else has a positive experience with theirs! Of course I'll be checking :lurking:

I just placed an order for the curly pudding, curly meringue, and the buttercreme. Next month I will be wearing my hair out for the first time in almost a year, so I have to reacquaint myself with my curls again... at least I can experiment for free this time...

i JUST brought my samples in the house!

Now....how are y'all going about using these lil packages on all your hair tho?:look:

I got 1 Curly Pudding, 1 Curly Meringue and 1 Super Sweetback treatment.

I plan to use the sample on the most difficult part of my hair, if it can work for that part then it can work everywhere else, for me at least.

Good idea!!:yep: :grin: I have a small section in the back of my head that's "special" so i'll try it mainly on there.

My samples came today. I got the curly butter creme, the pudding, and the meringue. The samples were actually bigger than I thought they would be. I wish I had researched the ingredients beforehand because the meringue and the pudding are the same product. I probably would have ordered one of the shampoos if I had known that.

Ugh! My project arse hair would like some Miss Jessie's with these cheap arse ingredients!
All that money I.spend on petroleum free, non-mineral oil laden styling products that don't work,and my leave out hair wants to get poppin with this mess! Come on son!

If you've never tried Miss Jessie's and love freebies like me, you're in luck! Shoot, if you love MJ and just want freebies, you're in luck, too! :lol:

I dunno how long this has been available but they're offering free (smaaaall) samples of some of their products on her website. Free shipping, too! You will have to enter credit card info for verification though.

http://www.missjessies.com/shop/Free-Samples

Enjoy!
Hi, and thanx for the heads up! I just ordered my 3 samples today. Looking forward to trying them since I have heard so much about MJ's prods.

I ordered it for my mom and I used the curly meringue and it smells like candy, she already talking bout getting more, I had to say wait! Let's see if it works. I moisturized with that and use the argan oil Eco styler gel and I can say her curls were more shiny and dried shiny because usually it dries sort of dry looking

My samples came today. I got the curly butter creme, the pudding, and the meringue. The samples were actually bigger than I thought they would be. I wish I had researched the ingredients beforehand because the meringue and the pudding are the same product. I probably would have ordered one of the shampoos if I had known that.

You know what? I noticed this too! I looked on the site tho, and it says that the CM has a softer hold than the CP. CM seems to have more oils in it tho.

I tried the Creme de la Curl and Super Sweetback. And of course my hair liked both :ohwell:

I do wish they provided a little more product in the sample packet. It was barely enough product for a bald newborn.

I can do that shampoo, even though $16 is more that I'd like to spend. But, I'm going to need to find a knock-off of Super Sweetback, or wait for the winter sale and stock up.

I tried the Curly Meringue today.

Let's just say i plan on buying the $22 jar:)

I didn't need much at all!! I still have some left in the packet! I'm gonna try the CP tomorrow and whatever i have left from that i'll mix with the leftover CM and use that mix on wednesday. The amount i used today...that jar will last me a while! I was really surprised about that!

I rcvd my samples a few days ago but havet tried any yet.. kinda worried I'll find something I :love: then I'll have to dish out that $$ to keep it up :look:

I really like both now. I love the look of the Curly Pudding but i love the scent of the Curly Meringue.

Curly Pudding is slightly heavier than the Curly Meringue...which i like bc i don't like my hair just flying everywhere. It gives more control. The scent is actually yummy but i just LOVE they smell of Curly Meringue!!!

These are some pics from today's CP application

ForumRunner_20120717_221636.jpg

IMG_20120717_192210-1.jpg

I can safely say that i really do like Miss Jesse's! Left my hair touchably soft with no frizz issues at all! And again i only needed a little bit.

Last edited:
I forgot to post that I ordered and it arrived. I almost didn't know what it was b/c of the envelope. I'm not sure when I will try them

I used to use the buttercream back in the day - loved it! I would only buy during BOGO sales that they had during the holiday. Then I learned about all the "bad" stuff that was in it and found more natural products. Thing is, I still like some of their products but I can't justify the prices.

Back