FREE Miss Jessie's Samples!

Crackers Phinn said:
Is there any fine print about signing up for autoship before you hit submit? If it's free, why do they need a credit card?

According to the site, a CC is needed for verification. I used an old American Express gift card that had 34 cents left on it.

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive

I just ordered three of the Sweetback Treats. I did want to try anything else. And I used an old debit card that had only .29 on it. Just in case :look:

Thanks. I was going to wait for another BOGO Black Friday sale, but free is always good. I got

Curly Pudding
Curly Meringue
Curly Buttercreme

I did the same thing and ordered the same thing.....

My samples are in Brooklyn! I may get them today.
Baby Buttercreme
Curly Buttercreme
Super Sweetback Treatment

I have a hair appointment tomorrow (straighten & trim) so I may not get to use them until next week.

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::wallbash::wallbash::whyme::whyme::whyme::whyme: NEVER EVER EVER EVER Again will I order or talk about miss Jessie she took out my sister's hair she has been in the mirror for 2hrs de tangling hair that has been taken out from the product. My sister has 3a/3c hair type and her hair has never done this before.I am so disappointed I will never in this life or the next even try or even want to use this product I will post the pictures Later on. Urghh so disgusted with them right now.

Last edited:
:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::wallbash::wallbash::whyme::whyme::whyme::whyme: NEVER EVER EVER EVER Again will I order or talk about miss Jessie she took out my sister's hair she has been in the mirror for 2hrs de tangling hair that has been taken out from the product. My sister has 3a/3c hair type and her hair has never done this before.I am so disappointed I will never in this life or the next even try or even want to use this product I will post the pictures Later on. Urghh so disgusted with them right now.

Which products did she use exactly?

BeautyGoesDutch Well DANG, so you sayin your sister hair fell out from the roots or broke off?!! You gotta give me some details, pics, before and afters, product names please! This is very scary.

I can't get excited about her ingredients list. I'm avoiding cones, and I haven't used a product with petroleum ingredients in years. Tempting though since it's free...

I :love: Miss Jessie's and I have 4B hair (and I use ALL of the products). In fact, I'm pretty sure it's my goto non natural hair care line.

View attachment 159541

View attachment 159539

View attachment 159527

View attachment 159529

View attachment 159531

View attachment 159533

Here are the pictures that I took the picture of hair hair hanging down is the matted hair it is not detangled at all. The Picture with the product is how much product she had to use on her hair.@lamaria211 She used the curly pudding and baby buttercreme @CurlsBazillion A little came from the root but the rest broke off.

Hmmm, the links are not working for me.

I just ordered three of the Sweetback Treats. I did want to try anything else. And I used an old debit card that had only .29 on it. Just in case :look:

I got samples: curly meringue, baby buttercreme, and curly pudding. Used my paypal debit card with $0 on it. :lol:

I ordered mine:
Super Sweetback Treatment Packet
Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo Packet
Curly Pudding Packet

BeautyGoesDutch All that hair in the comb is breakage?! O_o I can't believe any product could do so much damage immediately!!! what is the plan to recover?

Yep all that is breakage I was really shocked and hurt because I ordered them for her. I was like "You only been using this for one week" So Plan of attack is

Deep Condtion Every week now

Moisture Treatments because it was SOOO MUCH PROTEIN in the product. Aphogee Keratin Reconstructor gets her hair back into shape when there is a type of damage. Didn't have any in the house because we haven't had any product to damage our hair.

Trimming if there continues to be damage.

Ok...... I'm scared now. I had some samples from a while ago and I ordered the same ones so I could cover more of my head when I used them but now I'm worried that using more = more problems....

I received my samples, yesterday, and did not realize it until today (thanks DH :spinning:). That was the fastest that I have every received samples. Anywhoo, as I was reading the brochure, it had recommendations for my type of hair. I wonder if I should place another "sample" order? I am moving next week :look: I would never buy these products otherwise.

I will not be using their shampoos or the rapid recovery. The rapid reovery left me a hot crunchy wreck with more breakage than normal.

I ordered the baby buttercream samples.

I got my samples today. I ordered two curly puddings and a curly buttercreme. I only wanna try the styling stuff. Everything else looks like hell.

Back