Votes: 38 18.2%
  • 40s

Votes: 11 5.3%
  • 50+

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • other/still no gray

Votes: 27 12.9%

• Total voters
I was 29 (last year) when I saw my first one. Freaked me out! I pulled that sucker out with a quickness! :giggle: Now I realize...I probably shouldn't have done that lol.

But I haven't seen another one since. :look:

I saw one or two in my early 20's. I'm in my mid-twenties now and I thought I still only had one or two, but somebody pointed out to me that I have a couple in the back. It doesn't really bother me. I get a black rinse a couple of times a year, but I haven't had one in a long time.

I've also had "silver" hairs randomly throughout childhood. Of course, since my cousin called them silver, I didn't want her to pluck it out. I'm 27 now and I've got about 5 or so at any given time. 2 of them always come back in the same place, right where I part my hair, so I'm always plucking them out but they come back with a vengeance.

Sent from my LT15a using LT15a

I'm gonna be one of the jerks and say I've never ever seen one!! Granted, I'm 19, but still. :D lol it's surprising with all the stress I gotta deal with (let me tell you, going to a freaking top engineering school is no joke >.> these professors are all old, foreign, and crazy). However there was this chick I was friends with in high school (3 years out now!) that was 15 and she had more grays than my grandma (who naturally now has salt and pepper hair). Like her hair was MOSTLY gray.....Still, styled right, it looks cool. I say just dye it all white and look like Storm from X-men lol. I swear, if you're cute enough, it looks FIERCE on young people lol

Back