Finally free!! Monie200320007's BC!!!

monie20032007

Ok guys so for those of you who didn't know, I have been transitioning for 16 months and today I finally cut off my relaxed ends.
I had originally said I wanted to wait until I had natural shoulder length hair straightened, which Im not sure I do, and then chop.

Then I said 24 months and then 18, but I just got sick of not being able to do certain hairstyles because the relaxed ends hanging off, so I finally just decided the heck with it and cut it off. Im very happy with the decision and hope to learn some different styles now that I have one texture on my hair.

DSC03621-1.jpg

DSC03624-1.jpg

DSC03628-1.jpg

DSC03629-1.jpg

DSC03630-1.jpg

DSC03631-1.jpg

DSC03638-1.jpg

DSC03643-1.jpg

DSC03647-1.jpg

Send To Phone
Send To Phone
Send To Phone
Send To Phone
Send To Phone
Send To Phone
Send To Phone
Send To Phone
Send To Phone

You DO have great growth! CONGRATULATIONS! You hair is beautiful. When I saw your post I took it very personal. I felt like it was me that had chopped because I have followed your progress so closely. My heart was beating fast as I was scrolling down each picture (I know, I'm dramatic).

I can not wait to see what cute styles you come up with.

You DO have great growth! CONGRATULATIONS! You hair is beautiful. When I saw your post I took it very personal. I felt like it was me that had chopped because I have followed your progress so closely. My heart was beating fast as I was scrolling down each picture (I know, I'm dramatic).

I can not wait to see what cute styles you come up with.

Aww thank you! I wish you luck on your transition too:yep:

Back