Finally!!! APL!!

thanks all!!

now my patience is really gonna be tested as i try to make it to BSL. i'm just glad it's winter cuz idon't fuss with my hair as much like i do in the summer tryna be all cute lol!

congrats on reaching apl, you've made excellent progress, i love the length, health and thickness of your hair. what's your regimen?
Highjacking Den I love your hair always!!!! Back to the OP congrats on making it to APL, can you share your regime, please.

I've had you on my radar for some time because I think we have a similar hair type and texture.

You made incredible progress. Congratulations to you!! Continue the excellent work!!! :congrats::band2::trophy:

Thanks for replying, i can see how well your regimen is working, your hair is beautiful, i wish you the best on reaching all your goals.

oh duh! i didn't answer ur last question.

i wash almost daily, which i think helps stimulate my scalp since i don't comb/brush unless i straighten which is maybe once a month.

dc 1-3 times per week with ORS Replenish Pak

wash with elucence mb poo and condish or infusium moistureology(sp?) condish.

let air dry and add my moisture.

make 2 twists, put it up, cover it, bed.

in the mornin i just uncover and go to work.

Congratulations Flawedbeauty!! You go gurl. APL is my next stop in about a half an inch more. I'll be tryin to catch you up some:yep:.

thanks all!!

now my patience is really gonna be tested as i try to make it to BSL. i'm just glad it's winter cuz idon't fuss with my hair as much like i do in the summer tryna be all cute lol!

To get to BSL, protective styles are the secret.
Don't forget to post your update pictures when you hit BSL.

Back