Finally!!! APL!!

FlawedBeauty

Well I've been gone for a minute to keep from starin at my hair in the mirror everyday...you know what they say, a watched pot...

Anywho, I am claimin APL finally, about one yr and about 3 months since I joined. Thanks to all the ladies here! Next stop: BSL!

Sept 06

Picture008.jpg

Today in the shower:

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

congrats on reaching apl, you've made excellent progress, i love the length, health and thickness of your hair. what's your regimen?

Congratulations!! You can definitely claim it ... especially since you're past APL! :grin:

thanks everyone!!

funny thing is it still seems short to me lol! hopefully i will feel like its long once it hits BSL.

Congratulations, girl! Your hair has done a complete 180! Great progress!!!! :clapping:

Well I've been gone for a minute to keep from starin at my hair in the mirror everyday...you know what they say, a watched pot...

Anywho, I am claimin APL finally, about one yr and about 3 months since I joined. Thanks to all the ladies here! Next stop: BSL!

Sept 06

Picture008.jpg

Today in the shower:

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

Y'ay good job and congrats!!! you did a realy good job

oh duh! i didn't answer ur last question.

i wash almost daily, which i think helps stimulate my scalp since i don't comb/brush unless i straighten which is maybe once a month.

dc 1-3 times per week with ORS Replenish Pak

wash with elucence mb poo and condish or infusium moistureology(sp?) condish.

let air dry and add my moisture.

make 2 twists, put it up, cover it, bed.

in the mornin i just uncover and go to work.

congrats on reaching apl, you've made excellent progress, i love the length, health and thickness of your hair. what's your regimen?

GO GO GO!!!

congrats!

i'm hoping by may 2008, i'll be MOSTLY apl (i know my fronts wont be)

my nape is pretty much there/almost there
but the rest needs to caaaatch up

Back