Finally a refreshing comment from a brother on dating white women!

lthomas1

Hair Power!
I HATE it when black guys come on here claiming that white women are better lovers and how they are willing and able to do all the freaky stuff that black women refuse to do, blah blah blah.

This generalization has the effect of both, insulting black females by implying that they are lesser women, and demeaing white women by implying they are all loose, easy, and lack any morals.

It's funny how some black guys will readily direct hurtful generalizations and stereotypes at others and forget the ones which have been directed at them for so long and which are still being perpetuated.

How would you like it if someone came on this blog and said something like, "white men are better managers," or " white men are better at science, math and, and high technology," or how about, "black men are just good at screwing like dogs, but won't stick around and take on the responsibilities of being a parent." You guys wouldn't like that would you? I'm sure you'd consider those statements to be unfair generalizations, right? Well, how do you think black women and white women feel when they read all this stuff you guys write!

If you like white women more, that's cool (I like them as well as all women, I have no preference), but don't rub it in people's face! There are better ways to comment on your preference without putting down someone else. Do onto others as you'd have them do onto you!

Okay, I posted this on the thread that got erased, but luckily I saved it... on the topic of whether WW are better in bed.

I have no idea if WW are freakier, but I think they ARE able to be sexual without facing as much of a stigma in their community.

I'm just thinking about all of these books, blogs, messages, etc., that I've been reading from black MEN telling black women that the way to better relationships is to "keep their legs closed." And while that's not terrible advice, these dudes are former or current "playas" basically blaming BW for the poor state of their relationships by saying they're having sex too soon.

But I know PLENTY of WW who've had sex "too soon" and no one says a damn thing about them. Shoot, I was just a bridesmaid in a wedding for a white chick I know who had sex on the second date with the man she ended up marrying. WM might write books like "He's Just Not That Into You," but that book doesn't say a word about men not wanting you if you have sex too soon.

So BW face a double standard, but many of these BM will praise a WW for being "real" with hers, while a BW would be a "ho" for being equally "free."

Bunny77 said:

So BW face a double standard, but many of these BM will praise a WW for being "real" with hers, while a BW would be a "ho" for being equally "free."

I notice this as well. It's funny to me how on the ENT board, as SBQ call it "the anti-ho britgade" comes out in flying colors for Kim Karashiaonskansl (whatever her name is) and all the other non-black tape-makers, but yet when a black video model (with an ass shot) is shown, death be to her and she is all kinds of "slutty."

Not only here, but in real life too. I wonder why it is like that.

LocksOfLuV said:
I notice this as well. It's funny to me how on the ENT board, as SBQ call it "the anti-ho britgade" comes out in flying colors for Kim Karashiaonskansl (whatever her name is) and all the other non-black tape-makers, but yet when a black video model (with an ass shot) is shown, death be to her and she is all kinds of "slutty."

Not only here, but in real life too. I wonder why it is like that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy...do I hate this topic and I guess I missed the original heated thread. Love who you want to love. My only issue is that over the years I've really hated hearing and watching black men demean black women as an excuse to date white women. I've NEVER heard of any other race on the planet doing this to their own race of women. I don't understand it at all! If I were married to a man of another race, it would simply be because I fell for that guy. I would never want to insult or hurt my black brothers by putting them down and hurting them by saying a bunch of negative "generalized" stuff about them to JUSTIFY my reason for dating outside my race. I don't need a reason and neither do they. Its an insult to their mothers, aunts, grandmothers, cousins, sisters etc. GOSH! I wish we could get it together as a people. None of this is even important. Just love yourself and the person your with....you don't need an excuse to love the one you're with.

Cayenne0622 said:
Boy...do I hate this topic and I guess I missed the original heated thread. Love who you want to love. My only issue is that over the years I've really hated hearing and watching black men demean black women as an excuse to date white women. I've NEVER heard of any other race on the planet doing this to their own race of women. I don't understand it at all! If I were married to a man of another race, it would simply be because I fell for that guy. I would never want to insult or hurt my black brothers by putting them down and hurting them by saying a bunch of negative "generalized" stuff about them to JUSTIFY my reason for dating outside my race. I don't need a reason and neither do they. Its an insult to their mothers, aunts, grandmothers, cousins, sisters etc. GOSH! I wish we could get it together as a people. None of this is even important. Just love yourself and the person your with....you don't need an excuse to love the one you're with.

I agree with you.

chica_canella said:
i think kim kardashian was called a ho also.

Yep, I'm pretty sure I called her one.

But there were a lot of people saying that there is a double standard because nobody was saying anything about RayJ being a hoe.

Hell if anybody bothered to take a picture of RayJ and post it on a message board I'd call him a hoe too.

BTW - back when Cooyah had pictures of Mr. Marcus in his siggy I called him a hoe too.

I'm an equal opportunity caller outer of hoes. :lachen:

JCoily said:
Yep, I'm pretty sure I called her one.

But there were a lot of people saying that there is a double standard because nobody was saying anything about RayJ being a hoe.

Hell if anybody bothered to take a picture of RayJ and post it on a message board I'd call him a hoe too.

BTW - back when Cooyah had pictures of Mr. Marcus in his siggy I called him a hoe too.

I'm an equal opportunity caller outer of hoes. :lachen:

Lmmfao!!!! I heard that! I'm also an equal opportunity name caller. :lol:

Back