Fiercest Bobs around? Got pics?

justNikki

I know this site is geared towards growing long hair, but yall, I have to say, I am itching for a gorgeous bob. I know if I do this it will mean relaxing my hair and that's an whole 'nother struggle.

I really love a pretty bob. Anybody got pics of super sexy bobs? Short and longer and preferably layered, because my hair is hella thick.

TIA.

000_0049-vi.jpg

This pic was taken only a month ago and my hair has grown since then but I like this pic a lot. The swang was bangin' baby! lol

Your hair is cute...and I really like your glasses too.

My hair is waaaaaay too thick for that though. I've gotta have some layers. It's big. :grin:

My sister has a fierce bob. I only have a side shot, but I was ready to jump in the chair and chop mine off. rod3.jpg

have you ever thought of getting a wig that is cut in a bob shape that way you can aliviate your itch for one without sacraficing your lenght!!

I know this site is geared towards growing long hair, but yall, I have to say, I am itching for a gorgeous bob. I know if I do this it will mean relaxing my hair and that's an whole 'nother struggle.

I really love a pretty bob. Anybody got pics of super sexy bobs? Short and longer and preferably layered, because my hair is hella thick.

TIA.

I got my natural hair cut in a bob much like Leona sisters 12/07. It was perfect when it was straight and the shape was great kinky/curly. It was slightly layered throughout so I did not end up with a total triangle when kinky.

I am going to do one of these this weekend as a sew in. I won't be cutting my own hair til BC.

Last edited:

TIA.

You can tex lax and have the best of both worlds. I think bobs are coming back in and I'm contemplating getting one to get rid of my bad ends.

I have a Bob and I am growing it out....I want my hair long again. There are more pics in my LHCF album on in my fotki.

When my hair had broken off from protein overload, I decided to cut it short again. The crown suffered badly so she had to cut into my hair rather than leaving the crown long and tapering it at the bottom. I didn't want the nape shaved so she cut it like this. Ladies THIS IS NOT ME! I found it while browsing but this was the same cut I had. I LOOOOOOOVED it - and you should have seen it when I flipped random pieces up in the back and on the sides.

for%20Jewel.jpg

Last edited:
Im loving that cut! This lady has some nice weave bob styles in her album. Im thinking about asking her to do a removable quick weave or sew in for me.http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=417034396&albumId=915282

When my hair had broken off from protein overload, I decided to cut it short again. The crown suffered badly so she had to cut into my hair rather than leaving the crown long and tapering it at the bottom. I didn't want the nape shaved so she cut it like this. Ladies THIS IS NOT ME! I found it while browsing but this was the same cut I had. I LOOOOOOOVED it - and you should have seen it when I flipped random pieces up in the back and on the sides.

View attachment 28395

Here are some I found while browsing tonight (I'm looking for a cut, too)....

The 3rd is my fave...

Attachments

• bob cut2.jpg
    bob cut2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 20
  • bob cut.jpg
    bob cut.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 23
  • bob 3.jpg
    bob 3.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 39
I am going to do one of these this weekend as a sew in. I won't be cutting my own hair til BC.

I love love love those bobs!

I have some in my fotki :)

Your bob was just darling...and NATURAL with a bob too? Girl, I wish.

I have a Bob and I am growing it out....I want my hair long again. There are more pics in my LHCF album on in my fotki.

Your cut was ubber cute! Your hair looks pretty thick. I imagine you didn't have to deal with it mushrooming out because of the layers, right?

Here are some I found while browsing tonight (I'm looking for a cut, too)....

The 3rd is my fave...

If you're speaking of the bob on page 2 with the orange hair, I agree...that's fierce. She's got some other cute styles on there too,I just had to force myself to see past the ghettoness. :lachen:

Sometimes I miss my old bob haircut..:perplexed I'm SL now.

e9b26923.jpg

11e20e27.jpg

9db3df1a.jpg

I've always loved your bob. These are my personal favs, ESPECIALLY when you curled it. That was too cute!

View attachment 28395

That's hella cute. Looks like MizzBrown's.

I guess mine is considered a bob...lol. I dont wear it out alot because it requires too much heat for me to keep it looking right. So I am in a sewin right now.

I am this close to putting on some shoes and going to supercuts and then swinging by aveda and putting some color in it :lol:

Girl, who you telling? :look:

These bobs are fierce. I'm starting to miss my red highlights too. I think it would be hot. I might go swing by supercuts today too. :look:

Attached are some pics of my inverted bob last year. It was cute but, I'm glad it grew out:look:

Attachments

• th_blackhair003-vi.jpg
    th_blackhair003-vi.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 69
  • th_blackhair027-vi.jpg
    th_blackhair027-vi.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 60
Back