Fiercest Bobs around? Got pics?

Bobs will neeeeever go out of style! I have been going back to bobs for years when I want to change up my look and get a fresh cut.

This is the cut I got over the summer. It has since grown out to around shoulder length. The stylist wanted to cut bangs, he felt my features would be best highlighted with it slightly shorter and with blunt bangs. This was our compromise.

I also have a pic of it longer and more angled. I'll post when i find it :lachen:

This is the cut I got over the summer. It has since grown out to around shoulder length. The stylist wanted to cut bangs, he felt my features would be best highlighted with it slightly shorter and with blunt bangs. This was our compromise.

I also have a pic of it longer and more angled. I'll post when i find it :lachen:
THis is also very pretty!:yep:

pratpartners_bobs_eileen2.jpg

This is really cute.:love:

Thought I would give my contribution...

This is the last sewin that I did
DSCN2528.jpg

DSCN2539.jpg

I cut it a few times as I was wearing it, more angled then the pictures, and then layered. I love fake hair:rolleyes: :lachen:

wow! I was going to post pics of my bob, but you ladies had some FIERCE ones. lol mine was pretty plain.

Sometimes I miss my old bob haircut..:perplexed I'm SL now.

e9b26923.jpg

b1ae8da8.jpg

cda4239d.jpg

767b1298.jpg

11e20e27.jpg

9beaba39.jpg

9db3df1a.jpg

When I saw the title ofthis thread, you were the VERY first person I thought about! I almost hate to see you going natural because your bob was the bomb. But I understand because I'm transitioning too.

When I saw the title ofthis thread, you were the VERY first person I thought about! I almost hate to see you going natural because your bob was the bomb. But I understand because I'm transitioning too.

Bump transitioning, getting a relaxer in two weeks WITH layers. I inspired my own self..LOL

After seeing Tasha Smith's bob in "Why did I get Married" I almost succumbed to my scissors.

why-get-married-review-b4b-400a1016.jpg

But I was able to find this wig instead...I bought 2! I have spent most of my life in bobs and I miss them!

FaveWig.jpg

After seeing Tasha Smith's bob in "Why did I get Married" I almost succumbed to my scissors.

why-get-married-review-b4b-400a1016.jpg

But I was able to find this wig instead...I bought 2! I have spent most of my life in bobs and I miss them!

FaveWig.jpg

I loved loved :love: her hair in WDIGM. It was so hard not for met to go out and cut my hair.

The wig looks good on you. That was a nice alternative to the scissors.

Back