Fiercest Bobs around? Got pics?

Your hair is cute...and I really like your glasses too.

My hair is waaaaaay too thick for that though. I've gotta have some layers. It's big. :grin:

I know, my hair looks like an umbrella today lol. But I cut it blunt so that it could be thick as it grew out.

dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have never come in this thread!! I knew better and I still did it. You guys just make people itch for a cut!! very nice ladies- very nice.

Here's a bob I cut for myself when I first started my hair journey in 07. I was cutting off the damaged ends but it ended up being a bob....:drunk:

Attachments

• hair bob 07.jpg
    hair bob 07.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 73
That's a very cute bob. I'm surprised you couldn't rollset and wrap it more with that shape.

I love your bob too.

Gym, I'm really feeling it. My hair just reached full APL, but I need a change and I want a bob and something that's not too high maintenance.

Wow, that's really cute! How do you maintain it natural?

Awww...that was cute. Was it really hard to grow it out?

I've just never been afraid of some scissors.

I did a ton of flexi rods to grow it out :grin:

Sometimes I miss my old bob haircut..:perplexed I'm SL now.

e9b26923.jpg

b1ae8da8.jpg

cda4239d.jpg

767b1298.jpg

11e20e27.jpg

9beaba39.jpg

9db3df1a.jpg

I will not cut my hair again! I will not cut my hair again. I will not cut my hair again, I will not cut my hair again?

I am this close to putting on some shoes and going to supercuts and then swinging by aveda and putting some color in it :lol:

Can I just ride with you? c'mon, I have an extra pair of shoes in the trunk. I've never been to supercuts. . .do they cut "our" hair ok?

I never should have come in this thread. Now that I am more focused on health and less on length, cutting a fly bob doesn't seem all that traumatizing to me anymore. :look:

I will not cut my hair again! I will not cut my hair again. I will not cut my hair again, I will not cut my hair again?

Can I just ride with you? c'mon, I have an extra pair of shoes in the trunk. I've never been to supercuts. . .do they cut "our" hair ok?

I never should have come in this thread. Now that I am more focused on health and less on length, cutting a fly bob doesn't seem all that traumatizing to me anymore. :look:

I love places like Supercuts. I went the a local beauty school this time. I actually prefer the yt stylist for cuts and color :hide:

I love places like Supercuts. I went the a local beauty school this time. I actually prefer the yt stylist for cuts and color :hide:

really!!!! Y'all gone make me cut my hair up in here, up in here!

off to secretly look up yt mass produced salons in my area so I can get me a 15.00 cut :yep:

I agree. I go to Fantastic Sams. The lady that cuts my hair does a phenomenal job. She is very detail-oriented.

LuvMyBigHair, your hair is fierce, gorgeous, hot, fire, etc.

I've been wanting a bob since this year started! I'm over long hair, but everyone tells me not to cut it. **sigh** I think it is cutting it off and getting a bob as soon as I hit 30!

Umn... this is the last thread I needed to see! I've been going back on forth on whether or not to get a bob these last few days and yeah... I'm leaning towards going for it now!!! I want the Nicole Richie bob slightly inverted... I cut my bangs yesterday thinking that would work... not so much! I'm going to hair cuttery to get my bob tomorrow!!!

Heres a bob i had about 3 years ago..maybe 4..I cut it myself.. I luved it! thats the only pic i have..
RIMG0015-1.jpg

Whaaat you cut it yourself?!!?!!?...WOW girl you did GREAT!!!:yep:

BTW Mizzbrown yo bob....my oh my!!!...you have one of the most stylish and fierce bobs that I den seen...its not only fly but elegant at the sametime!!

P.S can someone ...any one tell me how to do multiple post!!!!?????????? PLEASE!!

Last edited:
This thread is the DEVIL!!! Especially knowing that the summer is about to hit!! Ohhhhhh, the pressure!!!

I miss my bob! I bobbed regularly while transitioning to get rid of the texlaxed ends.

2nv4g3t.jpg

282ornp.jpg

bob in a braidout:

21dlg68.jpg

Another bob I've had, with a deeper angle:

28wm2k3.jpg
Wow! I love your cuts. You have the perfect hair for a bob. I've always felt bobs aren't for everyone (I only think they look good on thick, dense hair) otherwise the layers don't pop, it doesn't have the same weight, "swang" or shape.

*sigh* I was working my way back to past bra strap length, but now I just might cut again :look:
I'll be back later with some pictorial contributions to the thread.

I already made my appt this week to get my hair chopped off. :)

I'm going to take one of the pics on here and see what my stylist can do. My mom will be upset considering I have SL hair; but I want my hair to be natural so.....

Wow! I love your cuts. You have the perfect hair for a bob. I've always felt bobs aren't for everyone (I only think they look good on thick, dense hair) otherwise the layers don't pop, it doesn't have the same weight, "swang" or shape.

*sigh* I was working my way back to past bra strap length, but now I just might cut again :look:
I'll be back later with some pictorial contributions to the thread.

I would agree. My fine hair will never have that weight/swang to it. :nono:

Oh ye Americans with options, salons, beauty supply stores, black magazines, movies with black actors.....

In Stockholm we have 2 salons that cater to my specific hair.
I went to Salon 1 with a picture of a nice medium length bob from Essence.

The owner herself cut and styled me.

356756839.jpg

After the shock I preceeded to grow my hair out again, I DID go back to her salon, only because salon 1 was then the only one.

I found my current stylist att salon 1, and she has since open her own salon, so I no longer have to go to salon 1 and smile and pretend that she didn't jack my head up once apon a time.

My new stylist did this bob for me back in 2008:
356756841.jpg

To me, it was fierce in comparisson.

I should have never came in this thread. I have been dying for a bob since last year, even got a sew in bob to hold me over. I may do it for spring because I am getting really tired of these relaxed ends and that would eliminate most of them. I have been transitioning since October 07.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I think they look good on fine hair also, but it may have to be cut in layers. I had a bob pre my pixie and my hair is pretty fine(with a relaxer):rolleyes:. It actually made my hair appear thicker.:yep: I can't wait to grow my top out so I can get a bob:spinning:.Cuts were the only thing to make my hair appear fuller...well, next to being natural:look:.

Back