Fiercest Bobs around? Got pics?

When my hair had broken off from protein overload, I decided to cut it short again. The crown suffered badly so she had to cut into my hair rather than leaving the crown long and tapering it at the bottom. I didn't want the nape shaved so she cut it like this. Ladies THIS IS NOT ME! I found it while browsing but this was the same cut I had. I LOOOOOOOVED it - and you should have seen it when I flipped random pieces up in the back and on the sides.

View attachment 28395

Beautiful!!:yep:

When my hair had broken off from protein overload, I decided to cut it short again. The crown suffered badly so she had to cut into my hair rather than leaving the crown long and tapering it at the bottom. I didn't want the nape shaved so she cut it like this. Ladies THIS IS NOT ME! I found it while browsing but this was the same cut I had. I LOOOOOOOVED it - and you should have seen it when I flipped random pieces up in the back and on the sides.

View attachment 28395

LOVE IT!!! I'm getting my hair cut because I'm transitioning so I figure I'll just chop my hair off. (becuz if I don't I'll change my mind AGAIN!) but my head is to big to do a BC. Love the back. I wish I could see the front of the hair.

Dang ya'll I just chopped my hair off. Now you guys making me wanna chop off some more. It's some fierce bobs up in here.

Heres a bob i had about 3 years ago..maybe 4..I cut it myself.. I luved it! thats the only pic i have..
RIMG0015-1.jpg

I guess mine is considered a bob...lol. I dont wear it out alot because it requires too much heat for me to keep it looking right. So I am in a sewin right now.

That's a very cute bob. I'm surprised you couldn't rollset and wrap it more with that shape.

I love my bob... more in fotki

I love your bob too.

I am this close to putting on some shoes and going to supercuts and then swinging by aveda and putting some color in it :lol:

Gym, I'm really feeling it. My hair just reached full APL, but I need a change and I want a bob and something that's not too high maintenance.

Here is a pic of my bob when I got it cut in Sept, but now Im SL :grin:

Wow, that's really cute! How do you maintain it natural?

Attached are some pics of my inverted bob last year. It was cute but, I'm glad it grew out

Awww...that was cute. Was it really hard to grow it out?

I've just never been afraid of some scissors.

I miss my bob! I bobbed regularly while transitioning to get rid of the texlaxed ends.

2nv4g3t.jpg

282ornp.jpg

bob in a braidout:

21dlg68.jpg

Another bob I've had, with a deeper angle:

28wm2k3.jpg

This is my hair last summer and is my favorite haircut. If I'm not APL by July, I'll cut my hair back to this.
edit1-1.jpg

edit2-1.jpg

edit4-1.jpg

I have a Bob and I am growing it out....I want my hair long again. There are more pics in my LHCF album on in my fotki.

I luuuuuuuv your bob!!!:spinning: I recently cut my past CL hair into a NL bob( no pix...not fierce enough:look:). Mine is currently a blunt bob but what I wanted (and was to scared to do) was have a bob with light layers like yours. The minute i got home I wished I'd done it a tad shorter but I will def. do it when I go for the touch-up) Will def. check out your fotaki(?)

there's nothing like a thick and layered bob with swang.. :thud: makes me miss mine from '05. *sigh* I must get out of thread before I pull out some- oh, wait, my hair isn't even long enought to cut into a bob. Oops. LOL.

View attachment 28395

Very nice!

View attachment 28395
I want this cut,ASAP!:yep::yep::yep::yep::spinning:

Another bob I've had, with a deeper angle:

28wm2k3.jpg

This is the length I am REALLY going for:yep:. Just BEAUTIFUL:notworthy:love::love::thud:! I have NEVER been so awe inspired on this board until this thread. It's official I think I have found a goal for me... keep them coming ladies.

are you for real??

Yep :giggle:
I needed a trim anyway so I just said fug it. I went to a beauty school here and this girl named Samantha did it. I am going back next week for her to do some detailing work on it. I can still pull it up in a ponytail though so its all good.

Now I wanna dye it again :look:

I needed a trim anyway so I just said fug it. I went to a beauty school here and this girl named Samantha did it. I am going back next week for her to do some detailing work on it. I can still pull it up in a ponytail though so its all good.

Are you serious???:blush:

I wanna see! Go for it! Have fun...color it!

Oh, okay. Well in that case, that's wassup. :grin:

Back