Fiance Thinks My Hair Growth Plan is Ridiculous

I kinda know how you feel. My husband doesn't think that I will EVER reach my goal of waist length hair. At least your Fiance thinks you can possibly achieve it even if he does'nt like the idea of it. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
kitty18 said:
I like this thread. It has given me renewed hope for my hair. while at home this weekend, a cousin of mine told me that my goal of bra-strap length hair was never going to happen for me. I asked her why and she replied that "it just isn't going to happen, our hair doesn't grow like that." /images/graemlins/angry2.gif I'll show her!! My hair is thick and healthy and is growing very well. I am at shoulder length now and even though that's not long, it is the longest of any of my family members on that side of the family. I anticpate that without any major setbacks, I'll be doing the white girl flip by the end of 2005. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm mo do the white girl flip with a little bit of Rockaway, and the Beyonce Bounce. I've got my hair in a bun, keeping my growth on the low, then I'm mo whip it out on em. /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

Back