Votes: 21 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • I am a feminine coach

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

silverbuttons

Not Impressed
I’ve wanted to start this thread for a long time, but never got around to doing it.

Basically this thread will serve as a “directory” and discussion of all these new dating coaches popping up thanks to social media. Feel free to add dating/feminine coaches that you’ve encountered + any wonderful/crazy nuggets they are offering black women. I’m fascinated by this newly popularized service and how black women are latching on.

The Wealthy Wife Academy - Ms Sofia “godmother of affluent romance”
Book - Wealthy Wife

https://wealthywife.com/testimonials

• Gorgeous woman
  • A lot of her free videos have surface level information and breakdowns
  • I can’t tell if she’s married or not
  • She could probably update her website, invest in a better camera and have many more followers:clients.

hqdefault.jpg

Our mission is to create a generation of women (Younger & older) who are prepared to be the beautiful, complementary, & harmonious partner in dynamic, loving, & prosperous relationships with incredible men.Whether it is a business, personal, or romantic relationship. The women we work with here at Wealthy Wife receive an education which focuses on them becoming their best

• The Art of Communication: Great communication skills will create many opportunities & the lack of them will eventually stop any positive progress. Phenomenal communication skills are especially important if one of your goals is to become part of an affluent/rich/wealthy couple.
  • Exquisite Self Care: You must take care of yourself in order to show others how to adore, cherish, & honor you. They will follow your lead.
  • The Art of Becoming a Muse: Your unique beauty, talents, & presence is the special sauce which can beautifully bring a man or men to their knees. Thus, encouraging him/them to find ways to admire & pay homage to you. Why? Because, you are a one of a kind woman whose presence elevates & inspires him/them.
  • Goal Setting Done with Feminine Grace & Ease: Obtaining the life & love of your dreams is easier than you may realize. Especially, once you learn the strategy & language of ‘Calling’ your expectations to you. (The universal action steps & words of creation.)
  • Sensuality & Sex Education: Learn how to love your body & the erotic feminine energy which happily influences & inspires phenomenal overall creativity & success.
  • Building & Co-creating Truly Intimate Relationships: Intimacy is a often overlooked & underdeveloped skill since so few people understand what intimacy truly is.
  • Wealthy Wife Extras - Legacy Building & Creation: As a woman, a true creatress, expansion & prosperity are your birthright. Learn how to set yourself & loved ones up for lasting financial freedom.
    • Financial Wisdom
    • Philanthropy

Dating coaches depend on the kind of dating you want. :look:

Black women I would suggest (commentary included :look:):
-Crackers Phinn. Do I really need to explain?
-Hopeful. She's great!
-SheraSeven1: Shes all about securing the bag and being feminine. You dont have to take everything from her, but she has all different kinds of videos that address appearance, how to always have a plan, being slicker than your average, maintaining yourself and most of all, leveling up. She is also truthful about the process.
-Michaela Pink: Shera friend, so same messages. Shes a bit "rougher" with her advice, but she is good. Same advice as Shera.
-Nicole Alissa: She is all about feminine energy and manifesting. Her advice is pretty good, but she is more about creating loving and lasting relationships.
- IG avirgoworld and simplysheneka: They are the same person. Shes a mixture of sugarbaby and feminine energy.

Non-Black or Not Confirmed Black:
-IG femoiselle: feminine energy.
-Katarina Phang. TBH, you can watch Michaela Pink for all of her advice, just Katarina is about securing men, even emotionally unavailable ones. From what I read on her blog and seen on FB, MP is the same, just free.
-Adrienne Everhart: Shes like the white version of Shera, just more sugar coated.

Last edited:
The Femme Guide - Cat Shanu

this young woman focuses on transformation of image and femininity rather than dating.. but she does give tidbits concerning it.

• Great website
  • She recently started showing her image more often, but I think she will attract a lot of black, dark skinned and fat women who are looking for a femininity coach. (I really wish there were more women like her in the femininity space) Right now, I believe her market is a mixed group.
  • Good marketing overall
  • I can’t tell if she is partnered

homenew-01.png

https://www.thefemmeguide.com/

With time and specific steps you are finally a woman of style, grace, and confidence.

You walk into a room & world has no option but to react to your every step. High calibre men are captivated and like minded women are impressed with the woman you have become.
We’ve taken what we’ve learned to go from a 2 in mind body and spirit to a 10. We’ve condensed 6 years of good and bad choices into clear and actionable guidance for you with a healthy sprinkling of science back psychology and social dynamics secrets.

Through our online courses and one to one coaching we’ve been able to help women knew they wanted more, but didn’t know how to get there. As a result they have become magnetic, met high value partners, got salary increases in the tens of thousands (amongst many new jobs) and exude femininity in their style and energy and confidence.

At the Femme Guide we won’t just show you how to win in one situation, we will teach you how to win at life.

Love this! I’m definitely gonna add some info about some of these women. But you’re right.. LHCF has some intuitive and strategic women right here.

I have indeed searched a thread or two to find out what our resident rich man experts have to say! . I might as well add some of their notes to this thread. Lol

Dating coaches depend on the kind of dating you want. :look:

Black women I would suggest (commentary included :look:):
-Crackers Phinn. Do I really need to explain?
-SheraSeven1: Shes all about securing the bag and being feminine. You dont have to take everything from her, but she has all different kinds of videos that address appearance, how to always have a plan, being slicker than your average, maintaining yourself and most of all, leveling up. She is also truthful about the process.
-Michaela Pink: Shera friend, so same messages. Shes a bit "rougher" with her advice, but she is good. Same advice as Shera.
-Nicole Alissa: She is all about feminine energy and manifesting. Her advice is pretty good, but she is more about creating loving and lasting relationships.
- IG avirgoworld and simplysheneka: They are the same person. Shes a mixture of sugarbaby and feminine energy.

Non-Black or Not Confirmed Black:
-IG femoiselle: feminine energy.
-Katarina Phang. TBH, you can watch Michaela Pink for all of her advice, just Katarina is about securing men, even emotionally unavailable ones. From what I read on her blog and seen on FB, MP is the same, just free.
-Adrienne Everhart: Shes like the white version of Shera, just more sugar coated.

The coaches I stand behind are not black but I credit them to my success (I'm currently planning my wedding :happydance:).

Angelisa Greene - I met my fiance right afyer I finished her feminine enlightenment program. http://www.allheartcoach.com/

Katarina Phang - I value her concepts. https://katarinaphang.com/

What encouraged you take her feminine enlightenment program? Did someone recommend the program? How did you find out about her?

What encouraged you take her feminine enlightenment program? Did someone recommend the program? How did you find out about her?

We have a mutual friend...i think that's how we met. Can't remember...but I do remember liking her vibe and feeling that working with her could help me grow. I don't know if this helps, but when I met her, knew I wanted to work with her but wasn't in the right headspace. A year or two after finding out about her is when I decided to enroll in one of her programs.

Last edited:
Christelyn Karazin - The Pink Pill on Youtube.

Now, I know she use to be a hot topic controversial figure around here at some point, but I stumbled on her channel recently and I like it it.
She's been around for as while (one of the original groups of BW) who started the BWIR/BWE blogs and BW-diversification messages.

The podcast “Baggage Reclaim” by Natalie Lue is excellent, she also has a couple of books on Amazon about relationships. She provides great dating advice and helps you understand the psychology behind dating, liking people that aren’t good for you and unhealthy dating habits.

Baggage Reclaim changed my perspective on dating so much! Natalie books and blog helped me to go no contact with a guy from years ago and months later I ended up meeting my husband.

Baggage Reclaim changed my perspective on dating so much! Natalie books and blog helped me to go no contact with a guy from years ago and months later I ended up meeting my husband.

That’s awesome to hear! I’ve been meaning to get her books. I just found out Natalie Lu has a “Break the Cycle” and “Build Your Self Esteem” course. I’m thinking about taking them. As I’m learning to love myself and seek healthy relationships I’m starting to see my options are getting smaller and smaller. Sometimes I feel like I’m going to make it to the end of my journey as someone who is healthy whole and fabulous but all alone. It’s nice to hear happy endings do exist after much determination and hard work.

There was a member named Zaynab. I haven't seen her post in a while, but she had great advice re: allowing a man to "pursue and do" before falling in love with him.

Thank you for the SheraSeven recommendation. I've been binge watching her YouTube videos. And, it's like she's taking all the books and courses I've taken on dating, feminine energy and understanding men and putting it all in plain English. It's not PC advice for sure, but it's true and it's what works in the long run.

Next Up: Namaste Moore

She primarily focused on feminine women in traditional relationships, less focused on hypergamy though. I find her advice is geared towards partnered women, but has great nuggets for dating women.

cropped-richardandnamastebg.jpg

I’ve taken a class or two from her and she’s quite got quite the oratorical skills.

Excerpt from website:
Ladies… Boys chase, men hunt.

Boys don’t expect to actually catch the girl and if they did they wouldn’t know what to do with her. Chasing leads with the belly. It says “I’d like to get you”.

Men in the other hand, are patient..focused…intentional and know exactly the Prey they seek and often are simply where that prey tends to congregate and once caught know what to do with it. Hunting leads with the eyes, shoulders and claws. It says “I desire to consume you”.

Girls like to be chased, it’s a form of practice…but women- on a deep gut level – understand being prey….

http://www.richardandnamaste.com/category/women/

Some feminine energy coaches with solid content include:
Rori Raye (the Godmother of all these coaches)
Sami Wunder
Leigha Lake
Helena Hart
Adrienne Everheart

I'd give an honorable mention to Katarina Phang. However, her accent and presentation makes her a bit hard to follow.

I'm not into the sugarbaby coaches. IMO, they are shilling a false archetype of femininity and this narrative is dangerous for BW.

The coaches I stand behind are not black but I credit them to my success (I'm currently planning my wedding :happydance:).

Angelisa Greene - I met my fiance right afyer I finished her feminine enlightenment program. http://www.allheartcoach.com/

Katarina Phang - I value her concepts. https://katarinaphang.com/

So happy for you! I remember reaching out to Angelisa a couple times in the past but her program was waitlisted and she just never followed up LOL. I thought either she's unprofessional OR she's already good with coaching clients :yep:

Some feminine energy coaches with solid content include:
Rori Raye (the Godmother of all these coaches)
Sami Wunder
Leigha Lake
Helena Hart
Adrienne Everheart

I'd give an honorable mention to Katarina Phang. However, her accent and presentation makes her a bit hard to follow.

I'm not into the sugarbaby coaches. IMO, they are shilling a false archetype of femininity and this narrative is dangerous for BW.

say more about the sugar baby coaches. I’d love to know what you mean.

To each her own but to me feminine energy isn’t about conning men out of their coins. It’s about living your highest expressed self as a woman and finding your true love match. It’s not about becoming a caricature of yourself and shutting down your emotions which a lot of these sugar baby coaches teach.

To each her own but to me feminine energy isn’t about conning men out of their coins. It’s about living your highest expressed self as a woman and finding your true love match. It’s not about becoming a caricature of yourself and shutting down your emotions which a lot of these sugar baby coaches teach.

I think you’ve confirmed what I believe about most feminine coaches. One breed exist in an obviously strategic world and believe that femininity is about upleveling or more exposed self expression. (Aligns with feminist thought)

other feminine coaches stress that being emotive is not the same thing as being receptive or it decreases the amount of ease you bring to life (and particularly your partners life).

I’ve seen hybrids of these two, but these are the opposing poles that I’ve noticed.

i wouldn’t call either sugar baby coaches as this is different, but hypergamy fits cleanly into both approaches.

I think you’ve confirmed what I believe about most feminine coaches. One breed exist in an obviously strategic world and believe that femininity is about upleveling or more exposed self expression. (Aligns with feminist thought)

other feminine coaches stress that being emotive is not the same thing as being receptive or it decreases the amount of ease you bring to life (and particularly your partners life).

I’ve seen hybrids of these two, but these are the opposing poles that I’ve noticed.

i wouldn’t call either sugar baby coaches as this is different, but hypergamy fits cleanly into both approaches.

I think some women learn about feeling statements but wield them as a weapon to manipulate men or others but that's not the intention of the Rori Raye brand of feminine energy. The Katarina Phangs would say that you don't need to share much of your feelings at all.

For me personally, the BEST feminine energy coaching is about really connecting to your heart and emotions and feeling safe to express them without dumping on others or even expecting others to respond. I don't need anyone to do ANYTHING to make me feel better. I have complete power to make myself feel better. It's really about honoring your own heart first and foremost. You can be both receptive and emotive because they are not mutually exclusive. So I guess I'm more of a hybrid in the way that you describe :yep: I just love feminine energy though. I'm so glad the world is having a conversation about it, even if people are approaching it from different perspectives.

Jumping in, I was kinda surprised to see SheraSeven on this list, as I give some of her videos the side eye. It's good to be selfish sometimes, but I find alot of her stuff self-serving and not 'how to be a valued companion' material.

(Ms. Pink too to a lesser extent, but I haven't listened to much of her stuff.)

Back