Do you follow femininity coaches?

• Yes

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • I am a feminine coach

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
@caribeandiva Thank you for posting that! I would have guessed that that would be his stance on domestic violence. There's a large portion of black men and women who feel the same way, people who have experienced and witnessed dv first hand. I actually think that it is important to know how people really think because you can end up a self-satisfying bubble that's not true to reality. You don't have to see the world as I do to be allowed on Al Gore's internet :laugh: IMO, unless someone is actually calling for violence or harm to be done to a group of people or a person, trying to get them banned (to me) just adds fuel to the fire. These philosophies don't go away; they go underground.

If Karen's can get cancelled for their incidents out in public so can KS.
People put so much energy in Karen who said the n word but this stuff slides on by as oh well. I applaud the efforts to cancel this fool but understand the counter argument as well.
There are just so many young girls who have no clue how to separate that this is not acceptable and you don't deserve being treated like a punching bag in the name of having a man.

IMHO… Cancel culture is controlled by black men (and sometimes LGBTQ) for the benefit of their respective groups, so I doubt there will be a rush to cancel him.

All publicity is good publicity, so I completely block him from my thoughts. Black women’s preoccupation with him (extreme hate or blind trust) is a symptom of misogyny. It fuels his money generating power and notoriety.

Cleansing this thread with another feminine Coach.. who is actually of the female persuasion

Not sure if I’ve posted her before… but her take on Jodie caught my eye. She’s one of the stronger and more controversial of the feminine coaches… but I enjoy her take on things!

ACCD0B21-7A40-41E2-AAAB-396E72D44027.jpeg

Hello. My name is Chloe and I teach women how to be feminine."
-The Hypergamous Life

Chloe_
is the wife, mother, femininity influencer, content creator, womanhood consultant, media proprietor, best selling author and the passionate YouTube voice and founder behind the lifestyle brands "The New Feminine" and "The Hypergamous Life": social platforms dedicated to improving the lives of women who are tired of being masculine and invisible. A graduate of NYU with a degree in Communication Studies, Chloe lives in New York City with her hubby, amazing daughter and the family French bulldog, Mr. Wiggles.

THE NEW FEMININE

The New Feminine Finishing School is an online feminine education community where women can learn the art of incorporating modern feminine practices to accomplish their personal goals in self-care, making a great first impression, polished etiquette, dating, courting, relationships, marriage and living a top shelf feminine life. If you are a woman who is interested in learning how to become a wife or a man's Dream Girl, Then The New Feminine is for you.

Cleansing this thread with another feminine Coach.. who is actually of the female persuasion

Not sure if I’ve posted her before… but her take on Jodie caught my eye. She’s one of the stronger and more controversial of the feminine coaches… but I enjoy her take on things!

View attachment 474353

Hello. My name is Chloe and I teach women how to be feminine."
-The Hypergamous Life

Chloe_
is the wife, mother, femininity influencer, content creator, womanhood consultant, media proprietor, best selling author and the passionate YouTube voice and founder behind the lifestyle brands "The New Feminine" and "The Hypergamous Life": social platforms dedicated to improving the lives of women who are tired of being masculine and invisible. A graduate of NYU with a degree in Communication Studies, Chloe lives in New York City with her hubby, amazing daughter and the family French bulldog, Mr. Wiggles.

THE NEW FEMININE

The New Feminine Finishing School is an online feminine education community where women can learn the art of incorporating modern feminine practices to accomplish their personal goals in self-care, making a great first impression, polished etiquette, dating, courting, relationships, marriage and living a top shelf feminine life. If you are a woman who is interested in learning how to become a wife or a man's Dream Girl, Then The New Feminine is for you.

I love Chloe! I’ve been subscribed to her for a long time now.

I've become a little wary of coaches who I can't verify myself. Femininity and hypergamy sometimes run counterintuitive to my own beliefs so it is imperative for me to be able to trust the source.

The last coaching program I did was with someone that I knew in person, so i was able to see that she was the real deal.

Fortunately I know two hypergamous women and they've been great resources. But it's been hard for me to sift through the online coaches, so I avoid them now :/

Re: Kevin Samuels

The easiest way to CANCEL him would be for black women to IGNORE him.
It is BW who have givenhim the popularity he is getting.

I didn’t know who he was until BW kept bringing up his name on the BW YT channels I follow.

Unfortunately, too many BW are BM-identified and would rather listen and be humiliated by a BM than many of the expert BW who have been literally giving some of the same advice (but in a more respectful) manner for longer than KS has been in YT.

Back