Do you follow femininity coaches?

• Yes

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • I am a feminine coach

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
Ladies, please stop listening to Kevin Samuels. He is Red Pill/MGTOW. I've dated red pill men, you don't want to attract a man that listens to this ideology. All the men I know IRL that listen to him are dusty.

There another long thread about him on the other site. Men have been told all their lives about how they don't measure up. Kevin gives hope to the men in their 40s that have wasted their youths underperforming. He tells them they have hope to still date young, attractive women in their 50s and 60s although that's a bit delusional.

For some reason, his show seems to attract the type of men that he's talking to, but since they watch they feel like he's really not. Does that make sense?

Kevin's show gives underperforming men a sense of escapism.

Yep. Agreed. He does nothing to uplift women, and it’s sad that women choose to view his videos as opposed to finding a better source.

Ladies, please stop listening to Kevin Samuels. He is Red Pill/MGTOW. I've dated red pill men, you don't want to attract a man that listens to this ideology. All the men I know IRL that listen to him are dusty.

There another long thread about him on the other site. Men have been told all their lives about how they don't measure up. Kevin gives hope to the men in their 40s that have wasted their youths underperforming. He tells them they have hope to still date young, attractive women in their 50s and 60s although that's a bit delusional.

For some reason, his show seems to attract the type of men that he's talking to, but since they watch they feel like he's really not. Does that make sense?

You’re right he’s very sneaky with being red pill he’s not as shock jock like the others are so I didn’t see it at first.

Welp

Michaela Pink: Youtube Star Who Teaches ‘Date Rich’ Arrested for Theft + Money Laundering​

Oliver moure
1 week ago
Less than a minute
Michaela Pink: Youtube Star Who Teaches ‘Date Rich’ Arrested for Theft + Money Laundering

Michaela Pink/Mikki Fox is one of the most popular Youtube relationship experts. She teaches women how to date, and eventually marry rich men – and her videos have millions of views.

Well, now Michaela is in a bit of trouble. MTO News learned that she has been arrested and charged with theft and money laundering.
Michaela is best known for her videos where she teaches women how to “level up”, increase their femininity, and secure the bag through dating and marriage.
On Feb. 10, MTO News learned that she was arrested for theft and money laundering. Here’s her mugshot.
This woman is 40 years old and she has 3 sons age 4, 9, and 17. It’s not clear how much time she’s facing, if convicted.
She recently divorced the father of her last two children to go “live her best life”. She’s made videos about dating life and claimed to simultaneously date over 10 men, who all give her thousands of dollars.
In a recent video, Michaela also hinted that she may got married to a multimillionaire.
Here’s a video of her, explaining to women how you should act around a rich

Thanks for posting this. I had seen before that she was in some check bouncing thing but it wasn’t this big. She also was associated with shera7 btw who Pink pill has been collaborating with lately. I wonder if she knows this woman is a openly practicing witch and that she may have trained or been friends with MP. I’ll try to link what I find.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this. I had seen before that she was in some check binding thing but it wasn’t this big. She also was associated with shera7 btw who Pink pill has been collaborating with lately. I wonder if she knows this woman is a openly practicing witch and that she may have trained or been friends with MP. I’ll try to link what I find.

The openly practicing witch part I didn’t know

Thanks for posting this. I had seen before that she was in some check binding thing but it wasn’t this big. She also was associated with shera7 btw who Pink pill has been collaborating with lately. I wonder if she knows this woman is a openly practicing witch and that she may have trained or been friends with MP. I’ll try to link what I find.

The openly practicing witch part I didn’t know

I follow Pink Pill, Shera7, Chrissie, etc
Never followed the Michele lady. Didn’t like her vibe.

Shera being a practicing witch or whatever doesn’t bother me. I watch her other spiritual channel Ashera Star Goddess. She more or less talks about a lot of the stuff discussed in the manifestation/loa forums on here.

My philosophy is take what resonates, leave the rest. If the energy, vibe, and message isn’t for (general) you... then no need to follow.

I’ve been liking all the recent collabs btw Pink Pill, Shera and the Universe Guru. Each woman brings something unique to the table when it comes to self-improvement/leveling up, femininity, hypergamy, etc.

Last edited:

I wasn’t aware of this guy before, I spoke to him today though. God he is absolutely unbearable smh.

You spoke to Kevin Samuels? You called his show?

I spoke him via a voice chat forum. The subject was high value women and what their expectations should be when involved with a high value man. So essentially if you find out he’s cheating the woman’s attitude should be just turn a blind eye to it, you’re living in luxury so it doesn’t matter, does it. Which I understand now is completely his mantra.

I spoke him via a voice chat forum. The subject was high value women and what their expectations should be when involved with a high value man. So essentially if you find out he’s cheating the woman’s attitude should be just turn a blind eye to it, you’re living in luxury so it doesn’t matter, does it. Which I understand now is completely his mantra.
Please tell me those were not his exact words. I know the internet has given a voice to every flavour of crazy but... wow.

But if he's cheating is he a high value man? No matter how much money a man has, if his character is on zero (which is what cheaters are to me) he isn't high value at all IMO. But that's me.

Please tell me those were not his exact words. I know the internet has given a voice to every flavour of crazy but... wow.

He didn’t say it so bluntly, he said it much more diplomatically but that’s exactly what he meant.

But if he's cheating is he a high value man? No matter how much money a man has, if his character is on zero (which is what cheaters are to me) he isn't high value at all IMO. But that's me.

I said to him if I find out my ‘high value husband’ was cheating and potentially putting my health at risk I wouldn’t be staying. He said that’s fine but in that scenario he countered that “the children would be staying with me.” I responded with “what the same children who you barely see, who would be essentially raised by nannies?” But he didn’t answer that lol.

He didn’t say it so bluntly, he said it much more diplomatically but that’s exactly what he meant.

I said to him if I find out my ‘high value husband’ was cheating and potentially putting my health at risk I wouldn’t be staying. He said that’s fine but in that scenario he countered that “the children would be staying with me.” I responded with “what the same children who you barely see, who would be essentially raised by nannies?” But he didn’t answer that lol.

Of course he didn't Lol.

See.... that’s the typical entitled abusive male mindset. The man cheats and if the woman has an understandable reaction and ultimately decides to terminate the marriage..... HE GETS TO CONTROL AND PUNISH HER BY THREATENING HER WITH TAKING THE CHILDREN FROM HER.

He’s a bully in a nice suit. If you visit his YouTube page he makes caricature of black women almost like you would expect a racistto do. He likes to demean black women to make YouTube money and it’s working… it’s so sad to see
his downfall soon cometh.

She died?! I loved her work especially the feminine archetypes.
I can't believe she passed!!!! I love listening to her!

she was absolutely brilliant. Her work was intellectual and accessible (and applicable). Considering so many femininity coaches go either the route of crass or woo-woo metaphysical… her work was so refreshing.

this is selfish of me, but I hope she left a book or part of a book behind.

Ayesha K. Faines (women love power) was a femininity coach, and her work is legendary. Unfortunately she’s passed recently, but what better way to honor her than to share her work.

This was so,so good
Her content is leaps and bounds ahead of so many of these “feminity” coaches
I’m so sad to hear of her passing
May she rest In peace

Why is the new goal 10,000 signatures? I have no doubt that they'll make it but I fear that this will only give him further publicity. :confused:

1626909223189.png

This won’t do a thing but I’m glad all women aren’t buying his crap.

I've heard of Kevin Samuels but I've never watched a video of his myself. That being said, if we're starting a petition to get someone removed from multiple platforms, I need you to come with something better than he said a chick was cute and not beautiful :whyme:. We cannot be serious. Not saying that this dude isn't a total butthole, but men can give their perspective on gender dynamics in a pro-masculine way (this seems to be the crux of the complaints I've generally seen). Like other parts of modern social commentary, it comes off as super whiney.

I've heard of Kevin Samuels but I've never watched a video of his myself. That being said, if we're starting a petition to get someone removed from multiple platforms, I need you to come with something better than he said a chick was cute and not beautiful :whyme:. We cannot be serious. Not saying that this dude isn't a total butthole, but men can give their perspective on gender dynamics in a pro-masculine way (this seems to be the crux of the complaints I've generally seen). Like other parts of modern social commentary, it comes off as super whiney.
I’ve only listened to him twice. He’s toxic. It’s presented as advice for women who want “high value men” but it’s all about putting women down and feels very MGTOW. I didn’t hear this myself but I saw a comment online about how he got on a woman who left an abusive relationship. Blamed her for breaking up their family (they had a child) and said if it was up to him that wouldn’t be allowed. Again I didn’t hear this myself but it had the same misogynistic tone I picked up when I heard him.

Back