FED UP! Of my hair!

Crissi

:wallbash: I have had enough of my hair it is VERY course and dense. It took me around 24 LITERAL hours to braid my hair, and it is nt even that long. It is about 8 inches - maybe a little more who knows. I hate dedicating all this time to my hair. I feel like I am limited and restricted. I want to get a weave, but I am so worried about that quality of the weave (I am very fussy), and how the stylist handles my hair. I am tired of individual plaits. I do not feel sexy at all. It is getting boring I have been wearin them non-stop since I started growing my hair from a fade (a year and 9 months ago). I wear it this was because I do not have to touch my hair for like 8 weeks, but I also dread take down and re-do days (and yes I mean days!). I know that another yr and 9 months from now my my hair would be around where I want it to be so I am trying to hold out, but everytimg I take my hair down it takes longer to re-do the longer it gets. Fustrated is an understatement. I just needed to rant!

Any advice would be much appreciated! TIA

Crissi, xxxxx

If you're indecisive about weaves you can always get tree braids, crochet braids, wigs, or half wigs.

There's always twists to consider because they don't take as long as braids do for me so I understand your frustration with that. Hope you and your hair feel better.

Oh I forgot to mention wigs/half wigs really annoy me. I would love twists but they do not hold in my hair - they get messy so easily and I have never been able to retain length with extensions, I feel as though my options are so limited :(

Back