Fake Medical?

Why is he faking a deployment?

• His wife is pregnant/has a newborn

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • He will “die” during deployment (exit strategy)

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • He is courting someone new

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Other (post your theory)

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
This reads just like this episode I watched on Bleep.

Dude lied about being injured in Iraq when he was only like Jr ROTC back in high school or something. Faked an illness so he'd have to go to South Carolina for "treatments" while his fiancee stayed at home. He was married too. Told her his wife was his aunt who lived with him. :lol: In the end, he tried to kill his wife so he could legitimately marry the fiancee.

It's all cute and sweet to wanna be married but desperation can be dangerous. That dude could of easily decided to kill the fiancee instead. Just like this chick. Military and medical seemed like the top 2 lies for extended time apart on that show.
I know exactly which episode you mean. Like people are so dumb. She saw "his aunt" kiss him on the lips and she spent an hour arguing until he convinced her that was his aunt!

My coworker legit asked me to make sure I watch to the end to see his real face and all so I make sure he is not the same dude. I had to do research and confirm the guy on who the Bleep was actually in jail. :lachen:

I know exactly which episode you mean. Like people are so dumb. She saw "his aunt" kiss him on the lips and she spent an hour arguing until he convinced her that was his aunt!

My coworker legit asked me to make sure I watch to the end to see his real face and all so I make sure he is not the same dude. I had to do research and confirm the guy on who the Bleep was actually in jail. :lachen:

:lol::lol::lol: Girl I'm saying cause the parallels are amazing! She sounds like the same type of stupid even though I tried to give that girl on the show some leniency cause she was young. But boy, her wypipo ways were STRONG.

Nah, I have a feeling that this ain't over.
(Wishful thinking maybe, but I'm sure there's more to this)

giphy.gif

She said they are on a “break” but will probably break up because he is moving to the East Coast.
I have only been lurking in this thread watching the disaster unfold. But when he said he was getting his mission switched to the East Coast she didn't ask if she could go with him? I'm just confused about the sequence of events and wondering why this woman isn't asking more questions. So did he decide to call of the wedding because he was getting switched to the East Coast (which in that case I would have been like we'll be husband and wife soon so why can't I go with you?) OR did he decide to call of the wedding and get his mission changed to the East Coast when they confronted him because then I would have definitely called BS on him. Either one of these scenarios calls for more questions! What's wrong with this woman?!

I have only been lurking in this thread watching the disaster unfold. But when he said he was getting his mission switched to the East Coast she didn't ask if she could go with him? I'm just confused about the sequence of events and wondering why this woman isn't asking more questions. So did he decide to call of the wedding because he was getting switched to the East Coast (which in that case I would have been like we'll be husband and wife soon so why can't I go with you?) OR did he decide to call of the wedding and get his mission changed to the East Coast when they confronted him because then I would have definitely called BS on him. Either one of these scenarios calls for more questions! What's wrong with this woman?!
He changed his mission and said he was moving when they confronted him. She has explained 50 times why the wedding is off and it still makes no sense. I honestly don’t even think she knows why it’s off...

First she said he called it off because this wedding is making people (friends, co-workers) ask questions about him. Which should be proof he ain’t ish.

Then she said it is because his change of station and she’s not sure she wants to move. He had said he would leave the military for her so if is re-apping she’s not sure she wants to go. Which is dumb because even before I realized he is a fraud I legit asked her if she is sure she wants yo get involved with a military person because they move a lot and she doesn’t want to move. But she didn’t even take me up on that back then.

You can @ me,
Or Respond but don’t quote.

So. She finally saw some light and confronted the fool.

First he tried to lie again and claim he met the woman whose car he is driving for the first time at the DMV. ROFL. Why you on her FB? Claimed he loves taking pics with strangers. ROFL

Then Sis brought receipts showing he has been married to her since at least 2013. How are these "random" pics when there wedding pics of him with her from 2014.

So he finally had to change his story.

1. He is very married. Claims he is married for money and doesn't love his wife. Loves this one...yeah whatever...

2. He claimed to have done a legal name change due to a criminal history and he wanted a "fresh start." She won't reveal the crime. I bet you it was related to fraud/misrep, identity theft or violence. Name change is a lie. There is no evidence of a legal name change.

3. She was giving him money. DING! Ding! We have a winner.

So my money is on his fake deployment was for him to court a new one...he knew this jig was almost up.

She's a better person than I...I would've called the cops on him and sued him for my money...

So she dumped him.

He asked if they can remain friends. BWHAHAHA!

She said, "thanks luv, I'm good..."

Last edited:
:goodpost: Patiently waiting for the sequel
I told her she should report him just because he has other victims.

I also told her she needs counseling because despite all the lies and all she still believes he is a good person who loves her and never meant to hurt her...

Which means other men can and will manipulate her. She will end up in bad relationships or even back with him.

Back