Fake Medical?

Why is he faking a deployment?

• His wife is pregnant/has a newborn

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • He will “die” during deployment (exit strategy)

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • He is courting someone new

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Other (post your theory)

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
He is back y’all. My friend found him on a dating site. He is using a new name, new city, fake age. This time he claims he is busy pursuing a career in “medicine.” Of course saying he is single and looking for a committed, monogamous relationship.

Someone should message him that there are women out there who are trickier/crazier than he is and he should stop playing games. He might end up on Forensic Files or some other show.

Did she or mom ever tell dad the truth? I can't believe he'd let this go after they paid big money for the wedding.
I don’t really know. I just know from jump dad was suspicious as hell but mama told him to back off.

Anyway, did y’all see this? I almost expected to see that it was the same guy:

https://www.underthegeorgiasun.com/...-of-80000-after-dating-site-romance-arrested/

The couple went house-hunting and selected a home they were interested in. Within just a week of knowing one another, the couple agreed to get married.

Police say the woman gave Hill more than $80,000 to use toward the purchase of a house and furniture. Following the exchange of money, the suspect ceased all contact.”

Folks are so desperate y’all. I wish someone would ask me for even $8 a week after we met. A supposed millionaire.

She got hustled and didn't even see it coming. I'm sure she thought they were just having fun looking at houses and she was enjoying the fantasy of living in the kind of house he'd buy. I'd bet money he convinced her that the downpayment was needed immediately or they were going to miss out on their dream house and he'd give it back as soon as some business deal closed or the transfer went through or some other lie. That sense of urgency is the only way to make people ignore the obvious signs that something is wrong otherwise she'd have time to talk to her friends and family and they'd tell her she was being used and she'd snap out of it. She probably only went to the police because it's too big a loss to stomach. If it was $10k I bet she'd take this L in silence. Thankfully it'll help the next woman avoid this landmine.

She got hustled and didn't even see it coming. I'm sure she thought they were just having fun looking at houses and she was enjoying the fantasy of living in the kind of house he'd buy. I'd bet money he convinced her that the downpayment was needed immediately or they were going to miss out on their dream house and he'd give it back as soon as some business deal closed or the transfer went through or some other lie. That sense of urgency is the only way to make people ignore the obvious signs that something is wrong otherwise she'd have time to talk to her friends and family and they'd tell her she was being used and she'd snap out of it. She probably only went to the police because it's too big a loss to stomach. If it was $10k I bet she'd take this L in silence. Thankfully it'll help the next woman avoid this landmine.
Yeah, like the girl in this post knows she could’ve sued the guy for wedding costs but she chose not to. I am bitter and petty so nope. At the least if they refused a refund I would have had a party there.

Many days I regret going to law school. But I am a very quiet, conflict-avoiding soul. Law school taught me to fight everything. So what I do is in the beginning I am meek and polite. Once businesses are trifling all my correspondence is singed “Farida, Esq.” If they don’t get the hint they receive 50-11 pages of legal correspondence from me.

Law school was one of my huge regrets but no more. I regret how much I paid to go. But the confidence, power and appeal it gave me is invaluable. I am just sad my dad died before I went or even thought of it. He wanted a lawyer in the family but all his other kids chose engineering.

Back