Extreme Cheaters

SummerSolstice

Do you guys have any stories of extreme cheating that you know about?

I'm not going to go into details but I dated a guy that I later on discovered had a baby on the way with one girl (I already knew about the mother of his 2 current kids), was seeing 2 other women, and also still trying to make it work with both baby mommas. We had only been on some dates and he was trying to be in a relationship with me :lachen:

I also know someone who just found out her boyfriend of 3 years is married :nono:

I couldn't believe this mess but theres some crazy ppl out there...

I know a guy who has had the same side chick for 10+ years. I could point her out, but I couldn't pick his wife out of a line up. :ohwell:

Better do the short! Guy who was trying to settle down with 3 women (proposed to all) and had 2 other girlfriends.

Last edited:
Guy I know with a gf who has had all types of orgies and threesomes while with her. She knows he cheats just not the extent.

My coworker suspected her boyfriend was married. Though it hasn't been confirmed all the signs are there. She's never been to his home. Hasn't met his family/son and he doesn't pick up her calls only text and he'll call her back later after he's missed her call. Since she doesn't have hardcore proof she's still foolin with him but she knows wht it is deep down.

My coworker suspected her boyfriend was married. Though it hasn't been confirmed all the signs are there. She's never been to his home. Hasn't met his family/son and he doesn't pick up her calls only text and he'll call her back later after he's missed her call. Since she doesn't have hardcore proof she's still foolin with him but she knows wht it is deep down.

WOOOOWWWWWW

Guy I know has been married for 25 years. In the past 5 years he's had 2 steady side chicks that takes to swinger's parties 2-3 times a year. He also has a thing with a neighbor and her husband across the street. :/

ETA:
A military man whore I knew had a baby by girl #1, got married to girl #2, and went back and got girl #1 pregnant again after being with his wife for only 2-3 months. Then 2 years later wife is desperate for a baby. Wife and girl #3 are pregnant at the same time- wife loses her baby girl #3 has hers. He also had 3 side pieces that didn't get pregnant during this time frame. Wife divorced him after he gave her an std. 4 years married and he had 3 children- none by his wife.

Last edited:
I wanted to write about a story I heard the other day.
My friend works re-appealing legal cases so this is one of the clients she was working with.
I don't know why the man is in prison, but the man's side-chick is working over time to get him out of prison. She was saying how she wants him to come out and get pregnant by him. But then it turns out that the man in prison is married and has two kids, he is still with the wife.
I'm not sure if the wife even knows that another chick is working on re-appealing his case and wants his baby when he comes out :perplexed

I know it's not that juicy but it's one of the first I've heard in real life instead of over the internet.

I wanted to write about a story I heard the other day.
My friend works re-appealing legal cases so this is one of the clients she was working with.
I don't know why the man is in prison, but the man's side-chick is working over time to get him out of prison. She was saying how she wants him to come out and get pregnant by him. But then it turns out that the man in prison is married and has two kids, he is still with the wife.
I'm not sure if the wife even knows that another chick is working on re-appealing his case and wants his baby when he comes out :perplexed

I know it's not that juicy but it's one of the first I've heard in real life instead of over the internet.

its interesting that these women exist. that is ultra messy

its interesting that these women exist. that is ultra messy

That's exactly what I thought.
She's a grown woman as well, they really need to get some self esteem and read a couple of self help books. I bet he'd never do the same thing for her if the side-chick ended up prison for whatever reason.

My husband has a cousin who got 2 chicks pregnant at the SAME TIME. One of the women had twins, LMAO.

Sounds like my dad.

I have one full brother who is 31 now and my dad has twins (my half sisters) who are also 31. My brother and the twins are 3 days apart.

eta: I'm not sure when my mum found out but she put up with a lot of ish because she had me 7 years later. I'm glad to be alive on earth put I still wanna slap my mama for not only putting up with it but for going back to him too SMDH. Not to mention I have another half brother who is under 2 years older than me (not even with the same mother who had the twins) I'm 24.

Last edited:
Sort of happened to me, even though I didn't have hardcore proof I left him alone after 1 month. All the signs were their except he didn't have any children I was aware of.

Sort of happened to me, even though I didn't have hardcore proof I left him alone after 1 month. All the signs were their except he didn't have any children I was aware of.

I hate all the signs. The guy I was dating showed me all the signs and I ignored them. I mean, baby mommas knocking on the door at 3am... crazy phone calls, lookin over his shoulder when we were out... it was crazy :lachen:

Military Men, women too, but not to the same extent.

Back in the day as a Reservist, these fools couldn't make it 4days into a 14-day "excursion" with out hunting for a "field wife". .....

pretty much where there is smoke there is fire! In the beginning I was like girl u need to leave that alone but I notice she keeps getting sucked in, so when his wife comes n beats her up I'm just gonna say aww, that sux and change the subj.

I hate all the signs. The guy I was dating showed me all the signs and I ignored them. I mean, baby mommas knocking on the door at 3am... crazy phone calls, lookin over his shoulder when we were out... it was crazy :lachen:

pretty much where there is smoke there is fire! In the beginning I was like girl u need to leave that alone but I notice she keeps getting sucked in, so when his wife comes n beats her up I'm just gonna say aww, that sux and change the subj.
It was in my gut a week after knowing him. I told myself to stop being suspect about everyone, but it wouldn't leave, so I had to cut him off. Women are born with "it" and I finally used mine to my advantage.

Yep. My ex. While I'm being handed a pre-nup to sign, I realized some of the things in it were quite revealing. Who his insurance beneficiaries were, whose name was on what title...this was really dumb of him to put all this in writing. But I did ask for full disclosure of assets. So from that I started looking into ole boy a bit better.

Found out later that the Case Manager who had worked with him for years had also been the girlfriend for the same number of years and was critical to his company. She had cars in her name and a condo in both their names. Plus he said he couldn't ever fire her because she knew all the skeletons on his business.

Found out the nurse for the company was the ex-wife. Property and cars in both their names. They divorced because of the Case Manager, but the ex-wife still comes and goes.

That was just on the forefront. In the background were numerous women from 18-80...white, black, latino, fat, tall or small, attractive or ugly. The bigger the gold digger the better. He really seems to be more comfortable with the likes of the hood rat persona, I guess because they make him feel like a king...kang....at any rate I ran so fast I didn't even stop to tie my shoes.:yep:

Back