Everyone instantly thinks my hair is Fake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this needs updating.

"Do not post threads complaining about how other people think your hair is fake because it looks so "nice," or that others think you are mixed (because we know you like that ****)."

:lachen:

Exactly what I thought!

Wowahs me, Everybody hates me because I get a pedicure everyday, my toes are soft, my hair is to my toes, I have perfect skin and people always tell me I am a plastic manequin, huh, oh my troubles!. (I am LYING)

Georgy called my hur fake cause it is that good stuff! so what! it's Juvenile!

Last edited:
*interrupts party*
dis-yall-ball-s.gif

I think most are just having fun. :yep:

Back to the party!

beyonce-baby-s.gif

Ok my bad for being the party pooper. I didnt follow the whole thread.

Buuuuuuuurp........ sorry

hmmm....

awwwwwwww

sweeeet

Too cute!

kiss.kiss.kiss

pulser2.gif

tc_white_br.gif

spaceout.gif
spaceout.gif
spaceout.gif
spaceout.gif

spaceout.gif
spaceout.gif
spaceout.gif
spaceout.gif
spaceout.gif
spaceout.gif
spaceout.gif
spaceout.gif

343313257_e02f570ce5.jpg

.............holding back laugter.

based off of this foolishness here, I can see that your intent is simply to annoy. From your atrocious grammar to your instantly fake looking 'kinkiest' 'midback' length hair courtesy of care free curl activator I can tell you have no intentions of revealing.

BUT I DO SINCERELY thank you for creating one of the most entertaining threads of the year.

back to the dance party...

tyra-humps-1.gif

Last edited:
yooo this is a funny thread omgeeeee

i just got hip to it--a nano minute ago---lmaooo yall r a mess--omgee did OP ever come back in?

Ok my bad for being the party pooper. I didnt follow the whole thread.
:lachen::grin::lachen:

I say this outta love and for laughs. [I love alla my LHCF sista (except Shima-esq ones)]

So to the above I say

11360.gif

And thank you for allowing me to use this gif.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU, ALL MY LHCF SISTAS!!!!

yooo this is a funny thread omgeeeee

i just got hip to it--a nano minute ago---lmaooo yall r a mess--omgee did OP ever come back in?

come back 1: won't post again til i have pix. will have camera friday.
come back 2: why y'all hate meeeeeee???? y'all soooo funniiiieeezzz. have camera 30th.
come back 3: fiddy gif
come back 4: burp, giggles, cat.

me, lucie, others: annoyed.
me, lucie, others: excited bout this dance party!
pokoyo.gif

Am I the only one who doesnt think it's that serious?

Some of yall are acting like you've never seen a pic on here of someone with natural MBL hair.

There are members that have been here for years (who say they are MBL/WL) and never posted a pic.

They aren't making multiple threads about how long and beautiful their hair is. So they shall be left in peace.
But if you want to act up, posting all over the place about your MBL hair and how gorgeous and special it is, shouting out your reggie even though no one asked you, you need to have some stuff to back that up.

If not...
1239704376_michael_tackles_toby.gif

fbj4fb.jpg

They aren't making multiple threads about how long and beautiful their hair is. So they shall be left in peace.
But if you want to act up, posting all over the place about your MBL hair and how gorgeous and special it is, shouting out your reggie even though no one asked you, you need to have some stuff to back that up.

If not...
1239704376_michael_tackles_toby.gif

fbj4fb.jpg

I guess I understand.

I was not trying to read all 700 replies :nono:

Carry on :lol:

Girl I know. This was one of the few times I've been current on a thread.

I was so dedicated to reading every page (and fearfull of:padlock2:) that I would open multiple tabs and windows so that I could read everything and catch up wihtout waiting for the pages to load.

This time, I was determined!!!!

But never again. My mother is concerned about me after this thread.

:lachen:

6257.gif

The most unproductive day ever in my life. The only important thing right now is

1. If Adora comes back, Imma laugh in her face

2. I hope OP dosn't post pics cuz I don't want the fun to end

3. I need more gif sources; I'm running out of funny gifs.

If she post pics, it'll get funnier 'cause everybody knows they will be fake!

Any pics posted need to have OP holding up a sign with her screen name for me to believe she hasn't jacked some poh e-fool.

Am I the only one who doesnt think it's that serious?

Some of yall are acting like you've never seen a pic on here of someone with natural MBL hair.

There are members that have been here for years (who say they are MBL/WL) and never posted a pic.

At this point I think it has NOTHING to do with her hair. Its all about the GIFs :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

She's already been written off!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back