End of the Year Shoutout goes too.....

Nice & Wavy

Pokahontas!!!!!!:cup:

You have shown me that a girl can truly grow her hair long, strong and healthy and beautiful! I admire you and thank you for all your support for me and my continued journey of hair growth. You have encouraged me for so long now, even before I came to LHCF, and I just want to say....THANK YOU!!!:bouncy:

Keep up the great work, Pokahontas...and I look forward to seeing your now waist length hair grow even longer!:love3:

If anyone would like to give their "End of the Year Shoutout" to who they feel is the person who has truly been an inspiration to their "personal" hair growth and health, please do so!

Blessings!

That list would be a mile long for me, but as one of the lo-mani divas here Pokahontas is definitely on it!

Last edited:
That list would be a mile long for me, but as long of the lo-mani divas here Pokahontas is definitely on it!

Hey girl,

You are definately on my list of thick, beautiful, healthy head of hair! Girl, I can't get over how beautiful your hair is...keep up the great work!

To myself. I finally found my staple products and detangling is no longer a chore for me. Plus I grew my hair back to the length it was prior to my bc in only 2 years. Go me!!!

Queeny steps to the mike
Clears throat

First I want to thank my God for blessing me with my hair
Thanks to my dh for not divorcing me when I cut my brastrap length hair off 2 years ago.
Thanks to my hairdresser who is so supportive and is not scissor happy.
Thanks to my fellow pjs who posted about so many products and regimens that allowed me to finally find what works.

And last but not least, all of the wonderful people who left comments in my fotki, sent me pms, and responded to my threads even though I am not "popular" over here. Q

To myself. I finally found my staple products and detangling is no longer a chore for me. Plus I grew my hair back to the length it was prior to my bc in only 2 years. Go me!!!

Queeny steps to the mike
Clears throat

Thanks to my dh for not divorcing me when I cut my brastrap length hair off 2 years ago.
Thanks to my fellow pjs who posted about so many products and regimens that allowed me to finally find what works.

And last but not least, all of the wonderful people who left comments in my fotki, sent me pms, and responded to my threads even though I am not "popular" over here. Q

I love it!!!!

We do have to "toot" our own horns too!

You go queeny...and I always love your hair. It's thick, luscious and beautifully long!

Ahem....I would like to offer my shout outs to my hair twinny twin, Nice N' Wavy, for helping me to stay natural thus far and to avoid the temptation to relax. :rosebud:

Also to Pokahontas, who makes me feel as though beautiful natural waist length hair is a possibility for me. :notworthy

And to all naturals with substantial fotkis who are APL and below, especially those with type 3 hair ........thank ya!!!!!!!!:dance7:

I got two of them........Dillard and Janemat

Both of them have made GREAT progress.

:yep: Yepyep!

Brownie, mad props to my girl for her patience, knowledge and all around 'kewl-ability'! :p

Ella, for being the best big sis anyone could hope for, and then some. :kiss:

N & L, for giving me hookups on all my salon products!! :happydance:

My shoutout goes to:
Meaganita, she was the first member to contact me when I first joined and shared some of her hair care tips.
Chicoro, for having natural hair so pretty that it inspired me to step up my hair care game and get busy retaining more length.
Thank you Ladies!:Rose:

MsBrown76!! She could have easily kept ya'll to herself, but she unselfishly introduced me to the board...and my hair has never looked better :grin:! She's a :littleang in my book!

I want to give a shoutout to Shynessqueen - your hair has come a long way and it looks great.

I want to give a shoutout to crlsweetie, I remember when you joined and now your hair is thick, beautiful, healthy, and has length. You go girl.

Ahem....I would like to offer my shout outs to my hair twinny twin, Nice N' Wavy, for helping me to stay natural thus far and to avoid the temptation to relax. :rosebud:

Also to Pokahontas, who makes me feel as though beautiful natural waist length hair is a possibility for me. :notworthy

And to all naturals with substantial fotkis who are APL and below, especially those with type 3 hair ........thank ya!!!!!!!!:dance7:

Hey twin....you made me smile.....see :grin:!!!

Thank you, and girl....I had to talk myself too into staying natural....:spinning:

Shout out goes to:
Sareca- for all ur hair care tips and recipes
Candy C- for hair care tips and techniques
SistaSlick- for hair care knowledge and information
Gymfreak- for information on supplements and great products reviews
Brownie518- for great product reviews and info
Letitia- For great product reviews and support
HoneyDew- for help and product reviews

and my hair inspirations:
Chicoro
Missvi
MissJadu
Macherieamour
Meaganita
Loveyaforever
FlowerHair
Sylver2

You have shown me that a girl can truly grow her hair long, strong and healthy and beautiful! I admire you and thank you for all your support for me and my continued journey of hair growth. You have encouraged me for so long now, even before I came to LHCF, and I just want to say....THANK YOU!!!:bouncy:

Keep up the great work, Pokahontas...and I look forward to seeing your now waist length hair grow even longer!:love3:

If anyone would like to give their "End of the Year Shoutout" to who they feel is the person who has truly been an inspiration to their "personal" hair growth and health, please do so!

Blessings!

Wow, thanks so much! That is so sweet!:cloud9:

Yes we go wayyyy back, even before lhcf. I'm so glad I met you!

Thanks PatTodd, Countrygal and sareca! :grouphug3:

Blessings!

I was just staring at her new avatar pic today. That pony is out of this world!

I love her hair :yep:

Queeny steps to the mike
Clears throat

You and I are ------>here<-------- I also like to give a shot out to my self. I finally made it to ALP and I have never been APL before in my life. :alcoholic<------. My hair's is falling down drunk off of how long she has gotten.

Last edited:
dlewis;3253065[B said:
]I want to give a shoutout to Shynessqueen[/B] - your hair has come a long way and it looks great.

I want to give a shoutout to crlsweetie, I remember when you joined and now your hair is thick, beautiful, healthy, and has length. You go girl.

Thank you Dlewis :blush:. I can't wait for you to see her now. She thinks she is all that. With her fine self :yep:

Actually I would love to give a shout out to everyone apart of this board :cup: because I have learned something from everyone! The list would be endless...I admire so many woman on this board for their beauty, wisdom & knowledge! I am where I am growth and knowledge wise because of what I learned here from everyone...so THANK YOU ALL LADIES!!

You and I are ------>here<-------- I also like to give a shot out to my self. I finally made it to ALP and I have never been APL before in my life. :alcoholic<------. My hair's is falling down drunk off of how long she has gotten.

Why do you and now your hair always have to have a drink? You need to lay off that liquor.:yep:

So many ladies here have inspired me, and helped me realize that long and beautiful hair is something that I can achieve.

I'll have to give my award to SouthernTease because her progress and the health and beauty of her hair is what got me into daily co-washing. My hair has never been more healthy!

Thank you, ST! :kiss:

Sereca for oil rinses
Candy_C and Hericane for turning me on to Ayurveda

Ima just throw this one in:
Nice & Wavy for that BEAUTIFUL pic of her natural curly hair in the white shirt. The pic doesn't even look real. She could promote somebody's product with it!!! It's heavenly. :yep: Wish she'd bring it back...afterall anybody could get a blowout at their friendly Dominican salon....:look:

I agree - before I knew LHCF, I was stalking Poka's fotki. Her hair is out of this world. I would also like to give a shout out to Chicoro. She was the 1st person that offered me help with my routine & she took a genuine interest in helping me get started.

And I also would like to give a shout out to Candy_C. Everytime I think that I'll never have waistlength hair, I look at her pictures and am inspired.

Last but certainly not least I would like to shout out zzirvingj, favorc & naturaline for all of the encouragement they have given me. :grouphug:

Thank you all for gathering here today...

I'd like to first give thanks to the mighty powers of conditioners and moisturizers.. they have been a blessing to my new journey.

Also I'd like to say thank you to my big sis SOUN she has been very helpful to me.

Last, but not least, I also would like to say thank you to AFFINITY she definitely has a fotki for me to stalk.

Space is limited, so I will conclude, by saying to all of the beautiful heads on LHCF, you have been an inspiration to me, and you have definitely set the pace for all of us newbies to follow..

Goodnite, and God bless........

I've learned so much in the past few months from...

Sareca!
you rock!
:rocker:

Also wanna send a shout out to...

Candy C!

I'm telling you that "scritching" is the business!!!! I'll be BSL before my goal of March 08 at this rate!

:worship2:

Back