End of the Year Shoutout goes too.....

Shout out to Sleek&Bouncy for being such a helpful and encouraging big sis to this newbie :kiss:

Shouts out to GymFreak, SistaSlick, Candy_C and Sareca for never holding back information that will be useful to others and always being around to answer questions.

Shout out to SerenityPeace for her infectious positivity... never fails to bring a smile to my face :wink2:

I got two of them........Dillard and Janemat

Both of them have made GREAT progress.

oh sah-nap!!! i got a shout-out :woot: thanx gym. i didn't make my APL goal but i'm still very happy with my hair right now!! i should be takng a Dec pic soon and getting ready for APL in '08 babeee :grin:

For me goes to Sareca!!!
This girl is awesome always has good info and starts great challenges!

I wanna be you when i grow up!

Shout out goes to:
Sareca- for all ur hair care tips and recipes
Candy C- for hair care tips and techniques
SistaSlick- for hair care knowledge and information
Gymfreak- for information on supplements and great products reviews
Brownie518- for great product reviews and info
Letitia- For great product reviews and support
HoneyDew- for help and product reviews

and my hair inspirations:
Chicoro
Missvi
MissJadu
Macherieamour
Meaganita
Loveyaforever
FlowerHair
Sylver2

Thanks, MissMadaam!:cloud9:

Oh geeez, there have been a lot of people who have participated in my journey...A Big Thanks to everyone that has provided information on this board.

I have to give my shoutout to Pinkskates because she has beautiful hair which is natural, and she is able to use heat modestly and stay active without having to worry about her hair. Yep, that's what I want.:yep:

So many ladies here have inspired me, and helped me realize that long and beautiful hair is something that I can achieve.

I'll have to give my award to SouthernTease because her progress and the health and beauty of her hair is what got me into daily co-washing. My hair has never been more healthy!

Thank you, ST! :kiss:

Sareca - She's got me to put down the brush! I had no problem not touching a comb but that brush was (and still can be) the hardest thing. But I can proudly say I use a brush a max of 3 times a week!

Candy C - Her Avo'coco is amazing...and she got me to consistently use my Indian hair products.

Ms. Jadu - I am back to living and using natural products.

ETA: Southern Tease - your blog is amazing! I've been sending it around to friends. You have amazing advice, not just in terms of hair, but health too. (trying to find that blackstrap molasses)

Blessings to you all!

Sweet!!! Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Jetblackhair
Oh geeez, there have been a lot of people who have participated in my journey...A Big Thanks to everyone that has provided information on this board.

I have to give my shoutout to Pinkskates because she has beautiful hair which is natural, and she is able to use heat modestly and stay active without having to worry about her hair. Yep, that's what I want.:yep:

Awwwww... Jetblackhair, thank you for your sincere shoutout! :kiss:
And you are on your way. We can have natural pretty hair and get our workout on too!

I lurve you too MonaLisa

Shout outs to all of my Fine Hair sista's...you know we have a special set of problems but we can do it :yay:

Shout out to Brownie, Leslie C, HoneyDew, Senerity Peace

Shout out to BmoreFly....loving your natural curls
Shout out to Artemis for being there for me in PM land
Shout out to Scorpian- your bob is awesome...you make me want to cut my hair for real

Shout out to every one that transitioned this year, I know that wasn't easy, yall are braver than me

Aww how did I miss this thread? Thanks gymfreak! :kiss: Shoutout to you for hooking us up with all those delicious recipes. :lick:

*ahem* *ahem*... Excuse me I get a lil stage fright:spinning:

First and foremost I got to shout out my big sis who took my scraggly over processed hair in her hands and opened my eye... I LOVE YOU LETITIA! (in the voice of Whitney screaming I love you Bobby). I would prob be semi-bald... have prob platinum blonnde hair and think i was hot fiyah!

Sareca- Oil rinses and henna is the ish....
Miss_Cherokee and ChocoNilla (sp)- They have inspired me to go natural
Bmoreflygirl- she responds in almost all my post and always encourages me!
Pokahantas (sp again)- The hair I wish for!
NewYorkGyrl and Wadadligyal- have send me words of encouragement and it really helped it...Yay Antiguans!
And the late night chat crew... Viv, Jessica Rabbit, Candy1214, Seraphinelle, and Missdee4 aka SkinTeeDee for giving me a reason not to do homework and keep me entertained...

Thank you all... and Im out! (drops mic, stomps foot, and screams Sexual Chocolate)

*ahem* *ahem*... Excuse me I get a lil stage fright:spinning:

First and foremost I got to shout out my big sis who took my scraggly over processed hair in her hands and opened my eye... I LOVE YOU LETITIA! (in the voice of Whitney screaming I love you Bobby). I would prob be semi-bald... have prob platinum blonnde hair and think i was hot fiyah!

Sareca- Oil rinses and henna is the ish....
Miss_Cherokee and ChocoNilla (sp)- They have inspired me to go natural
Bmoreflygirl- she responds in almost all my post and always encourages me!
Pokahantas (sp again)- The hair I wish for!
NewYorkGyrl and Wadadligyal- have send me words of encouragement and it really helped it...Yay Antiguans!
And the late night chat crew... Viv, Jessica Rabbit, Candy1214, Seraphinelle, and Missdee4 aka SkinTeeDee for giving me a reason not to do homework and keep me entertained...

Thank you all... and Im out! (drops mic, stomps foot, and screams Sexual Chocolate)

Aww thanks hun! Hmm... so I've been missing out on all these late night chats huh? :scratchch: I know Candy and JR are probably in there cutting up :lol:

Back