*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
I got The Natural Way to Super Beauty! Mines looked like it has dust on it from 1883! I cleaned it up a bit and when I get home I will spray it down with lysol and buy a book cover!!!!!

i can't wait til i get mine...

question:
do u actually need wheat germ and wheat germ oil? what is the difference in the two? i have only been using wheat germ.

dang, now i'm wondering if i have the 'raw' form....

also, i read in an earlier post that someone whipped the egg before adding the milk. i read someone on the internet, that if u whip the egg without the milk, the egg loses enzymes and some nutritional value....don't know if this is true, but i wouldn't want us all swallowing raw egg for nothing

In the book she advises that you blend all the ingredients and drink immediately. So maybe there is some truth to it.

question:

do u actually need wheat germ and wheat germ oil? what is the difference in the two? i have only been using wheat germ.

I've been drinking it without the wheat germ but starting 2morrow I will drink it as prescribed in the book with the exception on the milk. These days I'm using Almond milk. I cow's milk is not my friend.

Last edited:
I found this book, "The Natural Way to Super Beauty," at a fleamarket, and was hooked. I had to get it, it sums me up in sooo many ways. It was all of 50 cents. As some of you may know, I am healed of alopecia and on the path to regain 7 times what the devil stole from me. Literally. Anyway, this book was written in the 70s and was way ahead of its time. The author gives information regarding natural remedies for skin, hair, weight, etc, - the benefits of sulfur, protein, ph balancing, you name it. She refers to a recipe for regrowing thick, lush hair. I have enclosed it below.

This recipe comes from the book, "How I Stopped Growing Bald and Started Growing Hair," I tried this drink for about two months 4 years ago. I happened upon an old photo and I thought, "Man my hair looked gorgeous! So long, lushfully thick, full and shiny! What was I doing then?" Then I remembered it was the time when I was drinking this shake daily. You know how sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees? Well, I think that sums up how I could not see how gorgeous my own hair was for always looking at someone else's. I'd get compliments daily and just roll my eyes, like, do you see these split endz? Lesson learned ~ to appreciate what God blessed you with...

Anyway, I thought I'd share it, because it is also helpful in those dealing with hairloss. That's what led me to find LHCF, so I give this back to you with love.

I pray that you guys find much benefit from it and it rejuvenates, replenishes and restores your follicles and blesses you from the top of your head to the very soles of your feet!

Hair Cocktail Ingredients:
3/4 glass of whole milk (I used SilkSoy Vanilla)
1 raw egg
1 tblspn raw wheat germ oil
2 tblspns raw wheat germ
for flavor, you may add a piece of fruit in season

blend at low speed for thirty to sixty seconds. drink this blended mixture promptly. this drink should serve as your complete breakfast. do not eat or drink anything else for two hours after drinking this mixture. keep all ingredients refrigerated until use. once you notice the changes in your hair you may cut down on the daily intake of the hair cocktail and take it only twice a week. ofcourse, since it is a healthful drink, you may prefer to continue taking it indefinitely.

Believe it or not, the drink was not so bad. Even the raw egg bit :sad:. It really just tasted like a protein shake. I felt energized after taking it and I think I buffed up and slimmed down. So there you have it. I will start this new regimen on Monday, October 5th.

Be Blessed, I am!
~*Br*nze*~
Br*nzeb, Are u going to officially start this challenge so we all can submit our names and say give it 4-6 months to post progress pics? Come on girl this is your baby!!!!!
I am definately in

how did this work out for u?

the mayo worked well in my hair, i haven't styled it, but it feels pretty good with a hint of shine, i'll definitely do this again.

i just bought "How I stopped growing bald and regrowing hair" by dale alexander, it was $2 + 4 in shipping..not bad...i can't wait to get it, i can't wait to get it....go to amazon before there aren't any more....run...!

dang, now i'm wondering if i have the 'raw' form....

also, i read in an earlier post that someone whipped the egg before adding the milk. i read someone on the internet, that if u whip the egg without the milk, the egg loses enzymes and some nutritional value....don't know if this is true, but i wouldn't want us all swallowing raw egg for nothing

hmmm...
I've been wondering this as well.

I downed the first egg about an hr ago ( I stared at it for over an hour before I got the nerve to crack it!). Then I poured off the egg white.
I have to take this (mentally) slowly. I really hope my hair grows like crazy for me to end a 20 year avoidance of eggs.

I thought I read that it should be left in tact but I didn't want to risk not being able to get it down.

I didn't have a chance to get the wheat germ yet or the vanilla soy milk. I do have coconut milk but I didn't hear anyone mention using coconut milk?

How many people are downing the egg leaving the yolk intact?
how many are blending it?

hmmm...
I've been wondering this as well.

I downed the first egg about an hr ago ( I stared at it for over an hour before I got the nerve to crack it!). Then I poured off the egg white.
I have to take this (mentally) slowly. I really hope my hair grows like crazy for me to end a 20 year avoidance of eggs.

I thought I read that it should be left in tact but I didn't want to risk not being able to get it down.

I didn't have a chance to get the wheat germ yet or the vanilla soy milk. I do have coconut milk but I didn't hear anyone mention using coconut milk?

How many people are downing the egg leaving the yolk intact?

Lwilliams, you win for having the courage and gusto to down that egg. Go girl, this one's for you! *Yeaaa*

I am blending my egg, okay, taking that thing in one gulp is too much. Even for me. I throw it all in the mixer, and i leave the yolk in there too. The whole egg is blended, you don't even recognize it. I'm proud of you, gal~
how many are blending it?

i am, that's for sure...some have those shake cups and are just shakin' em up. i used to blend with a handheld mixer..but the blender is sooo much better!:lick:

Today for the first time I had the prescribed Egg Drink of Milk (I used almond milk), Wheat Germ Oil, Wheat Germ and Raw Egg. I have to admit I was scare to drink it but much to my surprise it was very tasty. :lick: I also added fruit preserves and lecithin.

question:

The wheat germ oil is packed with Vitamin E. The wheat germ is packed with protein, fiber and some vitamin E. There are other differences as well.

i downed my cocktail today as well, i'd like to do them twice daily, but haven't gotten around to it...how's everyone? still going strong?

I don't want to denature your recipe too much, but I am thinking of adding these two ingredients.

Molasses: molasses is nature's richest source of organic iron and copper, which work together to build 'strong blood', especially the iron dependent protein hemoglobin; 2 tbsp in a glass of warm water, twice daily.

Lecithin: builds strong blood plasma and dissolves sticky deposits in arteries, thereby enhancing blood's capacity to assimilate and transport oxygen and nutrients; liquid lecithin from soy beans is best; raw egg yolks is another rich source.

Hey Br*nze,

So far, so good.

Here's my recipe: 8 0z. plain organic soy milk
1 Tbs. wheat germ oil
1 Tbs. raw wheat germ
1 scoop Jay Robb Whey Protein
1 raw cocoa

I'm working up to using the raw egg, hence, the whey protein.

The Lord Jesus has heard and answered my prayer by granting me long, thick, and flowing hair.

This is for you, >>>:rosebud:<<<

Last edited:
Oh my, my, my! Molasses is very good for the iron and as I am now reading in the book how wonderful lecithin is for your hair b/c it contains 2 of the B vitamins that are most vital to beautiful hair! I bought some the other day and started adding it to my drink and I am so glad I did after reading what I read today.

Lecithin will also help with weight loss so you get 2 for 1 with it. I start taking the Lecithin Saturday and everything I eat makes me full and I’m meaning Thanksgiving full!

This book is a Godsend Ladies! Get a copy! You won’t be sorry!

You guys have added some really interesting information to this thread.
I agree that lecithin is a good thing. I have been taking now for about 3 months and
I do see the differences from taking it. I have also started taking n-acetyl l-cysteine. I am not taking the cysteine with the drink though. I take that one after I get off work.

I am having two shakes today. I had one for breakfast I had all the usual ingredients but I forgot to add my vanilla soy protein. The taste was just okay not bad; I want that :lick:, so I am having another.

Puff

i downed my cocktail today as well, i'd like to do them twice daily, but haven't gotten around to it...how's everyone? still going strong?

I found the wheat germ today in the health food store.
They didn't have the oil avail. they only had it in capsuls.
Anyone using these?

I also picked up whole organic milk
I havent had millk in years :(
I also got some almond milk and rice milk (if the cow's milk doesnt work out for me). I've never been a fan of soy milk but as you can see I'd go pretty far so grow my hair faster.

When I downed it today I found it wasnt as bad as I expected UNTIL
I got to a little slime from the egg. The texture made me gag. :(

I guess tomorrow I should bring out the mixer.

Thank you so much, I receive that in Jesus' Name! I love that! "The Lord Jesus has answered my prayer by granting me long, thick and flowing hair..."

Hey Br*nze,

So far, so good.

Here's my recipe: 8 0z. plain organic soy milk
1 Tbs. wheat germ oil
1 Tbs. raw wheat germ
1 scoop Jay Robb Whey Protein
1 raw cocoa

I'm working up to using the raw egg, hence, the whey protein.

The Lord Jesus has heard and answered my prayer by granting me long, thick, and flowing hair.

This is for you, >>>:rosebud:<<<

Oh my, my, my! Molasses is very good for the iron and as I am now reading in the book how wonderful lecithin is for your hair b/c it contains 2 of the B vitamins that are most vital to beautiful hair! I bought some the other day and started adding it to my drink and I am so glad I did after reading what I read today.

Lecithin will also help with weight loss so you get 2 for 1 with it. I start taking the Lecithin Saturday and everything I eat makes me full and I’m meaning Thanksgiving full! Great, I ordered Lecithin and I should get it by Thursday....waiting waiting waiting

This book is a Godsend Ladies! Get a copy! You won’t be sorry!
I ordered Dale Alexander's book, How I Stopped Growing Bald and Started Growing Hair...I can't wait to get it~~~$6 total

You guys have added some really interesting information to this thread.
I agree that lecithin is a good thing. I have been taking now for about 3 months and
I do see the differences from taking it. I have also started taking n-acetyl l-cysteine. I am not taking the cysteine with the drink though. I take that one after I get off work.I've been taking L-Cysteine for years now, if there were only one vitamin/supplement I could take, L-Cysteine would be it ~ but it does have an o-d-o-r from the sulfur, be prepared, ladies, be prepared...

I am having two shakes today. I had one for breakfast I had all the usual ingredients but I forgot to add my vanilla soy protein. The taste was just okay not bad; I want that :lick:, so I am having another.

Puff

PuffyBrown have you notice any weight loss with lecithin?
I'd like to know, too

the mayo worked well in my hair, i haven't styled it, but it feels pretty good with a hint of shine, i'll definitely do this again.

i just bought "How I stopped growing bald and regrowing hair" by dale alexander, it was $2 + 4 in shipping..not bad...i can't wait to get it, i can't wait to get it....go to amazon before there aren't any more....run...!

I am fighting not to get this book but I think I just lost the battle! I gotta get it!!!!!

Bump
May start drinking the eggs tomorrow morning but I think I need to purchase that book.
Go for it girlie, take the dive b4 you get the book...we'll be your resource until it comes in. Now what do you need to know? :grin:

I just ordered "How i stopped going bald..." it's supposed to come in tomorrow, i'm so excited! I'll post some info after i get it...i'm hyped, i'm hyped~

*yawn* g'nite y'all and God Bless~

PuffyBrown have you notice any weight loss with lecithin?

I ordered Dale Alexander's book, How I Stopped Growing Bald and Started Growing Hair...I can't wait to get it~~~$6 total

I'd like to know, too

I would not subject the lecithin to my weightloss but I will say that it has been very essential in my weight control. My food is processed better and my system is using my nutrients better because it is removing all of those sticky substances out of the way. I forgot tot ake it for a couple of weeks. I only remembered because I noticed that my body was acting kinda slugglish. I did not give credit to the lecithin at the time, but a few days after I started taking it again it improved, so I will definately make sure that I have lecithin in my system forever.

I'm in! lol
I started yesterday so this was day 2 for me. I just do soymilk,organic egg and fruit blended. Its drinkable enough for me to continue. I am soooo NOT doing this for my hair. My hair is thick enough on its own (i would take some more length though) but I noticed the "other" benefits that have been reported :look:..and i'm hoping to get the same.

Last edited:
My appetite is through the roof! Is anyone else experiencing this?

I fasted for the first time the day before I started this new regimen (Sabbath). I broke my fast with the shake - so I'm not sure if this is connected, but I cannot stop eating!

JUMPING ON THIS CHALLENGE WAGON!!

I actually started yesterday with the "drink" Any official rules to the game? Time frame? Check in dates?

**I read about the benefits of raw eggs, and must have been crazy to not have start swallowing earlier in life... **posted for your reading pleasure!!

Eggs are probably one of the most nutritious foods that easily find space on every supermarket shelf round the world. Apart from being inexpensive, they are delicious and packed with a wealth of essential components required by the body. In fact, they act as a nutritional powerhouse and can help the body to prevent as well as get rid of different ailments. Eating a raw egg is similar to consuming a good health tonic, whereas having boiled eggs is equally beneficent. Many people also love to poach or scramble eggs for breakfast, which too offers a wonderful nutritional package right in your plate. Read on to know more about eggs, including its nutritional value and health benefits. **See raw egg is not your ENEMY!!!!

Nutritional Value of Eggs

Enumerated below is the amount of nutrients present in a medium-sized egg (without shell)
  • Water - 38.8 g
  • Energy - 324 kJ/ 78 kcal
  • Protein - 6.5 g
  • Fat - 5.8 g
  • Inc saturated f.a - 1.7 g
  • Monounsaturated f.a - 2.3 g
  • Sodium - 72 mg
  • Potassium - 67 mg
  • Calcium - 29 mg
  • Phosphorus - 103 mg
  • Magnesium - 6.2 mg
  • Iron - 1.0 mg
  • Zinc - 0.7 mg
  • Copper - 0.04 mg
  • Iodine - 27 μg
  • Chlorine - 83 mg
  • Sulphur - 93 mg <<<<<GREAT HAIR, NAILS & SKIN
  • Selenium - 6 μg
  • Vitamin A - 98 μg
  • Vitamin D - 0.9 μ
  • Vitamin E - 0.57 mg
  • Thiamin (B1) - 0.05 mg
  • Riboflavin (B2) - 0.24 mg
  • Niacin - 0.05 mg
  • Vitamin B6 - 0.06 mg
  • Folate - 26 μg
  • Vitamin B12 - 1.3 μg
  • Biotin - 10 μg
Health & Nutritional Benefits of Eating Eggs
  • Eggs are rich source of high-quality protein and amino acids that are indispensable for a healthy body.
  • Due to presence of carotenoids like lutein and zeaxanthin, eggs check macular degeneration caused by ageing.
  • Eggs also defend and improve eyesight by preventing diseases like cataract.
  • Due to high vitamin D content, consuming eggs gives rise to strong and healthy bones.
  • Eggs are also rich sources of vitamin E that is important for combating free radicals and ensuring cell protection.
  • Eggs also contain phosphorus that helps in the development of healthy teeth and bones.
  • Iron present in eggs helps in the formation of red blood corpuscles (RBC’s) in the body.
  • Zinc present in eggs aids in normal functioning of the immune system.
  • Consuming eggs prevents different types of cancers, including breast cancer.
  • According to various researches, eggs facilitate weight loss and thus help to stay in shape.
  • Due to high sulphur content and presence of many vitamins and minerals, eating eggs helps in the promotion of healthy hair and nails.
  • Chlorine that forms an essential component of eggs, boosts memory power and brain functioning.
  • An important antioxidant called selenium is also found in eggs that curbs damages caused by unrestrained oxidation in the body, and thus prevents blood clots, strokes and heart attacks.
KNOWLEDGE=GROWING HAIR LONGGGGGGG & AND GAWGESS SKIN ;)

THANKS FOR STARTING THIS THREAD, NOW COME, COME, PLEASE WITH THE CHALLENGE DETAILS...

V

Last edited:
I want to acheive waist length, but raw Eggs? Good Luck, but no way for me..I can not even take a pill w/o gagging, I guess I am a wuss, LOL

No! For me I get full faster than normal and I know it’s the Lecithin.

I'll monitor myself for the next couple of days. Maybe my appetite will die down - I don't mind it though. It makes me feel super energized.

I've added Molasses to my mix but I held off on the lecithin because the egg is already a rich source. I may change my mind, though.

Br*nze,

I have to thank you again for this thread. I was so serious when I said it was a God-send. I had prayed to God to restore my hair and bring it from this horrible, thin state. It had only been a couple of days since my prayer when I found your thread - and that's when the blessing started.

I had gone through a course of Accutane years ago and my hair has never been the same since. I spent years trying to correct the problem - but not truly understanding the root cause. Sometimes the problem would be worse than others.As a result I ended up covering the damage rather than correcting it. Your thread opened the door, to learning what the real culprit is. Once I started researching the ingredients for the cocktail things started to fall into place. Then another member mentioned Biotin and how the raw egg's protein bind to the biotin and reduces its availability to the body. That led me to research the role biotin plays in our overall health. I learned that biotin is a key component in the full and proper functioning of our sebaceous glands - the glands that produce oils for our skin and hair. I then learned that Accutane basically turns off the sebaceous glands by essentially limiting the availability of biotin in our bodies. This leads to hair loss. Bingo! I have now committed to your morning cocktail, an evening dose of Biotin and I will follow-up with B-Complex to help ward off acne. I really believe I have found the key and I thank you :)

I know what you are talking about. I have the same feeling but it goes away with drinking a lot of water. You have to drink a lot of water with taking the wheat germ. :yep:

My appetite is through the roof! Is anyone else experiencing this?

I fasted for the first time the day before I started this new regimen (Sabbath). I broke my fast with the shake - so I'm not sure if this is connected, but I cannot stop eating!

Back