*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
^
I was thinking of what I would abstain from during this time as well. Enjoy the Lenten Season, it's my favorite time of year....See ya after Easter~ Be Blessed, LoV~

Hey Egglettes hope you guys had a great day~

Blessings, Br*nze

Good mornin', Egglettes I was drinkin' and drivin' this morning, but I refused to let go of my cocktail..Here's to a day of fabulous hair growth!

Morning egglettes.......longer eyelashes....hmmm, i haven't seen this with myself but dang, i think i have the shortest curliest eyelashes ever..so this is something to look forward to!!!!! I added romaine lettuce to my drink yesterday with a banana to make it thicker and it was yummy. I had a dream last night that i stretched my hair and it was down to my butt so i'm gonna keep on keeping on with this cocktail and my new ayurvedic routine.

Hi everyone! just checking in! it has been almost 3 months for me(mar 7). I am excited about my overall hair apprearance. My husband said it looks like it is growing. I see growth as well as more thickness. I do not measure. I may take a pic in april or may. Drank my shake: 1 tsp spirulina, 1 tsp pomegranate extract, 1 egg yolk, 3/4 almond milk, 2 tsb wheat germ and 4 ounces of goji juice. This shake replaces breakfast.:yep: I feel awesome!

Morning egglettes.......longer eyelashes....hmmm, i haven't seen this with myself but dang, i think i have the shortest curliest eyelashes ever..so this is something to look forward to!!!!! I added romaine lettuce to my drink yesterday with a banana to make it thicker and it was yummy. I had a dream last night that i stretched my hair and it was down to my butt so i'm gonna keep on keeping on with this cocktail and my new ayurvedic routine.
D3, I wanna BAA, too (your siggy), I like that dream, chica, I think that is very promising, i'd take it as a premonition. :yep:

Hi everyone! just checking in! it has been almost 3 months for me(mar 7). I am excited about my overall hair apprearance. My husband said it looks like it is growing. I see growth as well as more thickness. I do not measure. I may take a pic in april or may. Drank my shake: 1 tsp spirulina, 1 tsp pomegranate extract, 1 egg yolk, 3/4 almond milk, 2 tsb wheat germ and 4 ounces of goji juice. This shake replaces breakfast.:yep: I feel awesome!
I like your mix, onelove08, I bet it tastes :lick:, too.

I went to the derm yesterday and he told me he saw no signs of alopecia except in one little spot _ YAAAY!!! That was the best news! Thank you GOD!!! I am so hyped about that. Looks like severing my ties with relaxers was a very good thing...now if i can just keep this hair from reverting, everything will be alll gooooood :yep:.

I'm off to pick up more eggs and wheat germ oil.

I love that BAA in your siggy too, Determine 3. I want to sprout one for the 2009 as well! :grin:

I used egg beaters this morning with cow's milk, soy milk, and pine apple chunks. It was to be cow's milk alone but I ran out of that. I drank it and it tasted sour like the acidity of the pineapple chunks turned the milk sour or something and I couldn't stand the taste of the egg beaters. I knew I'd throwup if I continued. I can't win man. Soy makes me sluggish, whey makes me fat, real egg makes me throw up, now I don't like egg beaters. But as I'm in the gym now I'll go back to whey. Atleast I like it and it doesn't make me sick. I need the protein anyway. Last year a trich told me that I'm deficient and I've never been able to rememdy it like I should.

D3, I wanna BAA, too (your siggy), I like that dream, chica, I think that is very promising, i'd take it as a premonition. :yep:

Hey Br*nze, I have ALWAYS adored big afro's:grin:. I have let ppl talk me into perming my hair in the past everytime my afro starts to grow. I suit natural puffy hair more than the straight look IMHO. Whenever there is something I really want and may think it's out of my reach, I dream about it. I feel it is God telling me it is going to happen so i'm not gonna stop this year. I've been a member since 05 so this is my year to make my hair happen-no set backs. I'm actually keeping an online blog about this with my progress. I am planning to reveal it when i'm closer to my goal!

BTW...cheers on the disappearing Alopecia!!!!! i'll drink to that too..CHEERS!!!

Last edited:
I'm off to pick up more eggs and wheat germ oil.

I love that BAA in your siggy too, Determine 3. I want to sprout one for the 2009 as well! :grin:

tallnomad:yep::yep::yep: let's sprout us one girl..............:drunk: cheers to big sexy afros, can you imagine how long her hair is stretched?????

Last edited:
I'm all for it!

I'll be your BAA sista in crime.

I'm drinking to waistlength when stretched (or pressed) and BAA status when I'm just chillin'

And yeah, you know her hair is off the hook when stretched

[/B]

tallnomad:yep::yep::yep: let's sprout us one girl..............:drunk: cheers to big sexy afros, can you imagine how long her hair is stretched?????

In addition to buying my eggs and oil today, I also got some chlorella and the multivitamins Sunflower mentioned--the ones by Futurebiotics. Curious to see if I noticed increased changes.

Morning Egglettes.....my drink is drank:lick:. Yesterday I didn't have my drink until around 11pm. There was no way i was going to bed without it. Today i had it early but want to choke my DH for eating the last banana. I was going to hide it last night but didn't:perplexed:lachen:

I have a question for you ladies....those of you that are taking chlorella, how much are you taking? Are u taking the pill or the powder?

ladies, i was soooooooooooooo pissed yesterday-well, for a minute. I happened to stumble across my fotki address in my profile which i didn't even REMEMBER i had and after getting a PW recovery looked at the pics i had in there. Well, let's just say in 2006, i was going strong with growing my hair. It was almost full shoulder length and natural. Then i went to this girl who did hair from home and it went downhill from there. She permed my hair and within a week it started FALLING out. Then i just fell off the bandwagon. Now, i had an almost hair twin on the board at the time (will not mention her name) who had the same length and hair type as me at the time. Well, i ran across her fotki (searched for it) and holy crap. Her hair is OFF da hook. :lick::lick::lick::lick::spinning::spinning::spinning: I believe it's APL but 100% natural. So, i'm gonna use her as inspiration not to relax or do anything stupid and to push forward with my own hair goals. The GOOD thing is, back then i was just learning how to take care of my hair and still didn't have a set routine. I also ate terribly. Now, i eat better-cleaner, drink my cocktail and have a better routine for actual haircare so i know i will surpass my expectations.

Anyways ladies, i could go on and on for days so i'll stop here. Hope everyone has a great day!

I know how you feel, when i look at my old pics, I feel as though I've been sabotaged. Those relaxers! It is so hard to maintain strength and keep from getting your hair damaged when you have a relaxer...I look at my relatives' hair and we were KNOWN for our hair, ya know? And now, the ladies have these thin, fragile heads of hair :nono:, something is so very wrong here. I know it's the chemicals and not having the right kind of knowledge to care for our hair and praying you have an informed stylist who can keep that hair on your head.

This gives me more incentive to keep transitioning. I have a better chance of getting waistlength hair in a short period of time by going natural than battling with relaxers/stylists/etc..(i never self-relax). I pray I can deal with the summer/perspiration/humidity/etc...so I can maintain my course.

Had my cocktail this morning,yaay~
I've been really challenged these last few weeks, so keep me lifted, okay?

Blessings, Br*nze~

Morning Egglettes.....my drink is drank:lick:. Yesterday I didn't have my drink until around 11pm. There was no way i was going to bed without it. Today i had it early but want to choke my DH for eating the last banana. I was going to hide it last night but didn't:perplexed:lachen:

I have a question for you ladies....those of you that are taking chlorella, how much are you taking? Are u taking the pill or the powder?

ladies, i was soooooooooooooo pissed yesterday-well, for a minute. I happened to stumble across my fotki address in my profile which i didn't even REMEMBER i had and after getting a PW recovery looked at the pics i had in there. Well, let's just say in 2006, i was going strong with growing my hair. It was almost full shoulder length and natural. Then i went to this girl who did hair from home and it went downhill from there. She permed my hair and within a week it started FALLING out. Then i just fell off the bandwagon. Now, i had an almost hair twin on the board at the time (will not mention her name) who had the same length and hair type as me at the time. Well, i ran across her fotki (searched for it) and holy crap. Her hair is OFF da hook. :lick::lick::lick::lick::spinning::spinning::spinning: I believe it's APL but 100% natural. So, i'm gonna use her as inspiration not to relax or do anything stupid and to push forward with my own hair goals. The GOOD thing is, back then i was just learning how to take care of my hair and still didn't have a set routine. I also ate terribly. Now, i eat better-cleaner, drink my cocktail and have a better routine for actual haircare so i know i will surpass my expectations.

Anyways ladies, i could go on and on for days so i'll stop here. Hope everyone has a great day!

Currently having my shake. I mixed 1/4 cup egg beaters, 8oz soy milk, and 1tbsp folgers cappucino powder and it is YUM. So this will be my mix till I get my whey powder. YAY!

ETA: 1/4 cup egg beaters - 6g protein
8oz soy milk - 6g protein
total - 12g

Last edited:
I threw in a scoop of instant coffee in my cocktail, that was the stuff! I don't even wanna go there, GSista, with cappucino, ooohhh, now you're talkin'.

I'm taking the chlorella powder--one tablespoon dumped into a shake mix.

Today was only my second day of taking it, but I feel like my skin is glowing already. I have a pretty nice glow anyways, thanks to the shake and my salmon oil, but today, I looked really bright and my face looked shiny, but when I reached to see if it was oily, it wasn't at all. I don't know if this is in my head, but I like what I see, even if it is my imagination.

Good Mornin' Egglettes, I 've been having my cocktail sans wg oil, i ran out and iherb has already shipped my order. I am soo impressed with their customer service. I know the wg oil is making my hair more supple and moisturized, so i don't wanna go too long without it. I bought Viobin -again, and it was about $14 for 32 oz, which is pretty good. Drink up, Chicas~

Bronze --thats a good price on the WG oil. I might have to check out iherb.

I wanted to post a recipe for you guys from the package of the raw wheat germ. You can probably modify this recipe to make your egg shake by just adding an egg and the WG oil.

Here it is:

1 1/2 cups plain low fat yogurt
1/2 cup Orange Juice
1/4 cup raw wheat germ
1/2 tsp vamilla
1 Large ripe banana, peeled and sliced
1 tbsp honey
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon

Place all ingredients in blender container. Cover and blend on high speed 1 minute or until smooth. Pour into glases and sprinkle with additional wheat germ. Note :: This recipe makes 2 servings.
(For a thicker smoothie, add frozen banana slices).

alittlestar, that sounds delish..i'm gonna have to start getting creative with my recipes, once i go to two cocktails a day...thanks for sharing! I need to check out jcpenney for the knock-off magic bullet, too...i'm arming myself for weightloss and hair growth!!!

Back