*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
Ya'll are working that drink, huh? Man tropical explosion, :lick::lick:...Luv it!

Had my cocktail today, a little thick, though...i don't like my drink where it takes too long to get down....but, my hairline is improving, which is something i was hoping for.

What she said? close enough for edges for me. I have the dreaded bald temples, one style wonder:sad:. They are looking hopeful since using amla, but if this cocktail will kick it up a notch I am so on it, holding nose and all.

You know, I remember as a child my dad use to make an egg cordial for us.

I think he use to put eggs, malt and sugar. Use to taste good. I will call aunty this weekend.

whoa, its supposed to go in the fridge, I haven't been doing that. Luckily I have been going through it pretty fast. I will get on that right away.

I'm not usually a $hit disturber (so to speak) but.....shouldn't this thread be a sticky? I have it in my favourites but sometimes I can't be bothered to find it that way? Maybe it's not a sticky bc it was created as a poll?

Anywho, had my drink today.....can't wait for it to get back into my system so I can get the energy and the glow back:wallbash: I'm my own worst enemy. I'm gonna stick out this challenge though...i'm tired of weaves and wigs and "trying" to grow my hair. I've been a member for a LONG time :drunk::drunk: My husband keeps teasing me....

I made my second drink (This one tasted a lot better)...

But I have broken all kinds of rules...

I dont like the Germ Wheat Oil so I left it out, also I have toasted Germ Wheat instead of raw wheat germ...

I'm working on it though guys :look:

I made my second drink (This one tasted a lot better)...

But I have broken all kinds of rules...

I dont like the Germ Wheat Oil so I left it out, also I have toasted Germ Wheat instead of raw wheat germ...

I'm working on it though guys :look:

Okay, just hang in there, try the wg oil again, only use less and gradually build yourself up, you'll develop a tolerance for it....there are a million great reasons to use it.

But hey, take it one step at a time....you're doing great!

Thanks ladies I think i'm gonna let her have some, she needs it. i'll use 1 egg instead of 2 i've also added flax seed and so far so good.

Is it too late to join? I think I've got my nerve up to drink the raw egg. :lick: I'll get the other ingredients today and begin with my first shake tomorrow morning. I'm a relative newbie to the site and all the women on here are fierce and I want to be fierce, too!:yep:
Hmmm...I'll be Nanette the Egglette...nice ring to it don't cha think?

Is it too late to join? I think I've got my nerve up to drink the raw egg. :lick: I'll get the other ingredients today and begin with my first shake tomorrow morning. I'm a relative newbie to the site and all the women on here are fierce and I want to be fierce, too!:yep:
Hmmm...I'll be Nanette the Egglette...nice ring to it don't cha think?
Very catchy, Nanette the Egglette...welcome to our nest. Girl, be fierce with us, newbie or not...with this cocktail you'll catch up with the ladies who've been at it for years.....bet.

Hey Ladies,

Just killing some time today and wanted to stop by and say hello!

Update that I will probally renew my membership but I cannot see myself making a lot of posts. Maybe once or twice a month.

I logged myself out and tried to use the site without having access to see what it would be like....:nono:

I have to keep it open just to make it over to the cosmetics thread. Anyhoo, still going strong on the drink. I will never depart from it. Almost time to get a retouch again and it is getting thick up in there. My edges look like crap. I've been wiggin it all winter so it is getting close to getting it removed.

Oh, yet again about that Pibbs. It is wonderful.

OH yea, I broke down and bought some Aveda. I almost passed out when that lady told me how much it was. I just sucked it up and ran out of that mall. I had already been to MAC, Estee Lauder, Sephora, Burlington Coat Factory. I then went grocery shopping and shopped online at the Avenue. I am broke now :yep:

^Nice to have ya checkin in, Puffy., glad to see you renewed your membership, just drop by and let us see your progress, every now and then, okay?....you dropped a few grips, today huh? I'm sure your salespersons were really happy to have ya!

offtopic>>>

I wanna pibbs so bad, but don't wanna pay the duckets..i saw a better priced version for 140, but it's on backorder 'til march...i want it nowwwww! I wanna try rollersetting my hair. the dang blowdrying method feels so harsh.

yeah, my hair is getting really thick. i was a little down when i got it flat ironed, (they get it uber-straight) but after about a day, i could feel the thickness coming back and i was like, "happy happy joy joy" I was wondering where the heck did all my hair go? {looking around with a frown...}

off topic>> okay, what flat iron should i get? is the sally's version really a good substitute? ..i wanna by a diy-er, i have no flat iron skills save what i do to my daughter's hair, and that's not much...do not wanna spend $200 on a flat iron...

still going strong with my cocktail, too, about to make one now. b-4 my real breakfast, lol! i gotta tighten up, you guys~

They should have been happy. This is my stock up season. I am just trying the Aveda. We will see if I go back. I have enough products for now. I know that if I decide to use Aveda it wont be until the products I have now are gone. I heard so much about it so I had to try it.

I don't flat iron that well either, and need to learn. My flat iron is a Jilibere and I am not too crazy about it. For me it is a toss up between the Sedu and a Chi. I can't afford a FHI but I heard that one is the bom.

^Nice to have ya checkin in, Puffy., glad to see you renewed your membership, just drop by and let us see your progress, every now and then, okay?....you dropped a few grips, today huh? I'm sure your salespersons were really happy to have ya!

offtopic>>>

I wanna pibbs so bad, but don't wanna pay the duckets..i saw a better priced version for 140, but it's on backorder 'til march...i want it nowwwww! I wanna try rollersetting my hair. the dang blowdrying method feels so harsh.

yeah, my hair is getting really thick. i was a little down when i got it flat ironed, (they get it uber-straight) but after about a day, i could feel the thickness coming back and i was like, "happy happy joy joy" I was wondering where the heck did all my hair go? {looking around with a frown...}

off topic>> okay, what flat iron should i get? is the sally's version really a good substitute? ..i wanna by a diy-er, i have no flat iron skills save what i do to my daughter's hair, and that's not much...do not wanna spend $200 on a flat iron...

still going strong with my cocktail, too, about to make one now. b-4 my real breakfast, lol! i gotta tighten up, you guys~

Nice to have ya checkin in, Puffy., glad to see you renewed your membership, just drop by and let us see your progress, every now and then, okay
offtopic>>>
Yeay! PuffMommy renewed!

I wanna pibbs so bad.
Me too!

"happy happy joy joy"
Let's rule the world together, LHCFers!

off topic>> okay, what flat iron should i get? is the sally's version really a good substitute?
Get the GVP...it's da bomb, has a one year warranty, and is well worth the money especially if you get it on sale or online with a promo code.

Back