*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
Egglettes, just got back in town.

And Songbyrd, I know you're about to jump on board, the raw egg does not make us ill and we actually luv to drink it.

Go Grow Waistlength hair, Egglettes!

Thank you! You're right, none of you girls have reported any ill effects -
other than the sprouting elsewhere :look: I think I may just try it, if I can get over my mental issues... I am going to have to tell myself I am not drinking raw egg, otherwise I may not be able to get it to my mouth, or I might gag for no real reason at all - even if its not nasty. I know you all say its delicious, but my mind keeps saying, "raw egg, raw egg, RAW EGG"! LOL. I will report back once I am able to get the ingredients, and try to drink it.

Egglettes, my cupboards are bare. I will have to restock and have my cocktail tonight. Go Waistlength Hair Growth!!

Also, i've always been hairy, so this just makes me feel 15 again, with more hair all on my face, neck, legs and arms...it makes me feel youthful, if that's understandable....i just think of it as progress. Because, y'all I had some hair at 15! GEeez!

Song, I definitely know how you feel--truly! The first time I made it and drank it, I had to see a song to get through it. The song was my prayer and took my mind off of what I was drinking. I had to drink it very slowly and carefully. The very next day, I was good. Once you see all of the benefits, you're not even going to realize what you're drinking. The upside, the shake is actually just that good taste-wise anyways! If my wimp behind can do it, I know anyone can! :)

Thank you! You're right, none of you girls have reported any ill effects -
other than the sprouting elsewhere :look: I think I may just try it, if I can get over my mental issues... I am going to have to tell myself I am not drinking raw egg, otherwise I may not be able to get it to my mouth, or I might gag for no real reason at all - even if its not nasty. I know you all say its delicious, but my mind keeps saying, "raw egg, raw egg, RAW EGG"! LOL. I will report back once I am able to get the ingredients, and try to drink it.

I struggled w/ my drink today too :ohwell:
I used 2 whole eggs instead of my usual 1---but forgot to use more milk---it was sooo thick and still kinda slimy :barf:---I had to fight to get it down....and keep it down :look: :lol:

Hey Egglettes, gonna miss my cocktail -again, I forgot and ate. Dang. Anyhoo, i'll try two eggs tomorrow and i'll add extra milk...thanks, Ayoung. Hope all goes well~

I'm still going strong with the cocktail as well!!! I can't remember though when I started drinking it. I think I may be on week 4, not sure. :perplexed:

still going w/ my cocktail. i believe i've been drinking it now for a little over 2 months. the only time i missed my cocktail was when i went home for the holidays for a week. other than that i haven't missed a day.

Well, Chics, I am growing my hair in memory of Grandmother, Mame', the best, most blessed Grandmother a person could ever have. She is the OG Waistlength (actually hiplength) Natural Hair Diva and from this point on, I am devoting my journey to her. She kept her long, beautiful hair 'til the end. She was famous for her beauty, her gorgeous tresses, her generosity, her faith and her love.

I'll love you always, Mame'!

Thanks LoV for that reminder....my Mame' had hair to her hips....

Well, Chics, I am growing my hair in memory of Grandmother, Mame', the best, most blessed Grandmother a person could ever have. She is the OG Waistlength (actually hiplength) Natural Hair Diva and from this point on, I am devoting my journey to her. She kept her long, beautiful hair 'til the end. She was famous for her beauty, her gorgeous tresses, her generosity, her faith and her love.

I'll love you always, Mame'!

Thanks LoV for that reminder....my Mame' had hair to her hips....

That's awesome, I'm sure you will achieve your goals!

So just a question because this all sounds so interesting and I am really excited to join but, is anyone doing this while pregnant/breastfeeding? Also what are your thoughts? I'm in my second trimester so I don't really think if I get food poisoning and have to poop my bowel movement is really going to encourage my uterus to contract and make me deliver early but I don't want to hurt my baby. I'm just feeling very tired lately and would love to get the extra energy and protein (I have to count the grams to make sure I get enough since I am vegetarian and I would love a big boost). I've been eating cooked eggs for breakfast most days, but I know when it is cooked it loses most of the nutrients you guys are reacting from in the raw egg. Sigh, I can't wait until August when this baby comes out so I can start.

Girl, you'd love it. I'm not certain about your lil' bambino, though. Have you tried a search on it? I would imagine that once it's in there, there would be no probs, but then i dunno. It may help instead of harm, actually. If i find anything on this, I'll be sure to post.

So just a question because this all sounds so interesting and I am really excited to join but, is anyone doing this while pregnant/breastfeeding? Also what are your thoughts? I'm in my second trimester so I don't really think if I get food poisoning and have to poop my bowel movement is really going to encourage my uterus to contract and make me deliver early but I don't want to hurt my baby. I'm just feeling very tired lately and would love to get the extra energy and protein (I have to count the grams to make sure I get enough since I am vegetarian and I would love a big boost). I've been eating cooked eggs for breakfast most days, but I know when it is cooked it loses most of the nutrients you guys are reacting from in the raw egg. Sigh, I can't wait until August when this baby comes out so I can start.

ASK YOUR DOCTOR!

I still have not started I can not find the raw wheat germ.
Can I start without it?

Another question
How do you know ifr it is working?

I've never really had a prominent moustache, but recently (since this shake) I've noticed that my upper lip area has been getting thicker with hair. Well today, goodness gracious, I noticed while washing my face, that I look like I have the lip of a 13-year-old boy. Not to mention, my nether regions continue to be off the hook. I mean, I never . . . :blush:

And, I just said to heck with the MT because this shake seems to make my new growth come out just as quick. This shake is truly amazing.

How long before I will see the results????:perplexed

When I first saw this thread I was like what else ladies. I have read some and now I am like okay maybe (mind over matter). I just can't keep up with this thread. I am an information freak(nosey) :look: so I feel like I always have to read the whole thread before I do anything on top of my own research.

I am some where into 60's but God there is 219 pages. I would think after 60 pages I have what I need to decide if I am in or not. Somebody :poke:me please.

When I first saw this thread I was like what else ladies. I have read some and now I am like okay maybe (mind over matter). I just can't keep up with this thread. I am an information freak(nosey) :look: so I feel like I always have to read the whole thread before I do anything on top of my own research.

I am some where into 60's but God there is 219 pages. I would think after 60 pages I have what I need to decide if I am in or not. Somebody :poke:me please.

I think you probably got it. ....A lot of encouragement and new recipes ideas for the shakes is mostly following.

Good Luck!

How long before I will see the results????:perplexed

My results came pretty quickly and I missed more than a week at one point. I've lost track as to how long I've been doing this, but it's been since maybe the first or second week of December. I honestly think I started noticing changes within 3-5 days. My skin had an extra glow.

At this point in the thread, we're mostly just posting our astonishment and excitement over various changes--softer new growth, skin glow, other body parts with increased hair growth. As long as you have the general recipe, then you're good to go. There have been some suggestions as to what types of milk to use--soy, almond, hemp, etc. it's a matter of preference though.

Good Morning egglettes! So I decided to do a switch up! Im going to start drinking Green Smoothies in ADDITION TO my egglette shake.

I had my first green smoothis this morning, and Im going to be drinking my egglette shake in the evening after work, which works out better for me since I really need energy in the evenings!! I bought a blender, so now I can start adding some fruit.............. yyyuuuuuummmmmmmyyyy!! Today makes 3 weeks on my shake!! Woo Hoo!! HAPPY HAIR GROWING LADIES!!

At this point in the thread, we're mostly just posting our astonishment and excitement over various changes--softer new growth, skin glow, other body parts with increased hair growth. As long as you have the general recipe, then you're good to go. There have been some suggestions as to what types of milk to use--soy, almond, hemp, etc. it's a matter of preference though.
Ditto what tallnomad states. Yes, the first 60 pages, you got the drink in a nutshell, really page 1. THE recipe is the recipe, if you want to vary it up a bit, that's really your call. But I haven't deviated much.

Yep, lots of surprise and general encouragement over the results of the cocktail comprise the other 1000 posts....

Back