*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
Believe me its the Viobin! If you go to Whole Foods get the one in the freezer section. It cost about $16 but if you must use WG its worth the price. I brought it one time and after that I stuck with Flaxseed oil by Udo's.

I didn't know I could get WG oil out of the freezer. I got the one in the supplements section, that's where the guy walked me to to get it. Shoot, I may just get some flaxseed oil and/or finish off my total EFA oil and call it day. I don't know if I can stomach the wg oil.

I didn't know I could get WG oil out of the freezer. I got the one in the supplements section, that's where the guy walked me to to get it. Shoot, I may just get some flaxseed oil and/or finish off my total EFA oil and call it day. I don't know if I can stomach the wg oil.

Trust me the one in the freezer section (I really mean to say the refridgerated section) is so much better. But its too expensive for me. You only get an 8 oz bottle for $16 when I could get 17 oz bottle of Flaxseed for the same price.

OK, I started drinking a protein drink Monday and today I decided to add the raw egg and wouldn't you know it my uncontrollable erge to eat started up again! Its the raw egg! Even tho I am full I can't stop eating! I know it sound weird but just like clock work I have been eating out of control today!!!!!

So now that I know that I may just do the alternative virgin of the drink. I'm back in the game! :yahoo:

Last edited:
What's up, Egglettes? Missed you guys! And yes, I'm with ya Kimbosheart, why was this thread on page 6? LOL! I've been busy from sun up til sun down. Just getting a chance to post (just walked in the door an hour ago).

Okay, Egglettes, y'all can't cope with the taste of wheat germ oil for waistlength hair? OMGosh! Come' on, Ladies, chug it on down, take it to the head, like ComplexSimplicity said. You all can do this! Research the benefits, I think (actually I know) it outweighs the taste. Okay, I'm done.

To clarify, the only time wg oil caused weight gain was when one of our Egglettes, MonaRae, posted that she was allergic, and thus it caused her weight gain. The rest of us gained weight from Whey Protein Powder. I even stopped adding whey to my cocktail bcs i was packing on the pounds. If you want to gain weight, add whey protein powder to your cocktail, that should do it for ya. and double up on raw wheat germ.

I'm off to bed, Chicas. Have a blessed night!
~Br*nze
Grow some waistlength hair, okay?

Trust me the one in the freezer section (I really mean to say the refridgerated section) is so much better. But its too expensive for me. You only get an 8 oz bottle for $16 when I could get 17 oz bottle of Flaxseed for the same price.

OK, I started drinking a protein drink Monday and today I decided to add the raw egg and wouldn't you know it my uncontrollable erge to eat started up again! Its the raw egg! Even tho I am full I can't stop eating! I know it sound weird but just like clock work I have been eating out of control today!!!!!

So now that I know that I may just do the alternative virgin of the drink. I'm back in the game! :yahoo:

Yaay, Mona's back!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: We missed you, Chica! That's good to know.... wow, amazing how our bodies work. So the raw egg made you eat, and it cut my appetite. Isn't that odd? I feel my metabolism going and by lunch time I'm famished, but I never over eat. I haven't been over eating much lately, since October, really. My appetite has decreased and my sweet tooth is gone, thank God! If i can get an exercise regimen in, i'd be good to go. I'm so glad you found out what was happening. I'm very happy you are on this journey with us. {hug}

So glad you're back Mona!

Well Egglettes,

Today was a little better getting the shake down with the WG oil. I added less than a 1/2 banana, some agave nectar and a dash of cinnamon, that sort of made it bearable. So, I think I'm going to continue with the WG oil. I'm probably going to see if I can find some research on WG oil vs. Flaxseed oil.

Ladies, it looks like my body is changing!!! But, not just with weight, it's hard to explain, but when I look in the mirror my body looks different. The scale is going down, but not a whole lot (this may be contributed to the green tea and lemon that I drink every day)! Also, my hair is starting to feel and look different as far as thickness (I have very fine hair). I'm not sure if I'm supposed to see any results yet, as I started this about a month ago and then didn't even drink the shake from Friday of last wee through Tuesday.

Last edited:
Ladies,

For those of you who hate the taste, try 8 oz of Superfood instead of milk. It tastes delish:lick:! Plus if you get the greenfood, veggies, and/or fruit flavors, you add your daily dose of veggies and fruit. Bolthouse farms is a great brand because it comes in BIG bottles for 3 bucks versus Naked that comes in a little bottle for the same price. I usually get about 3 or 4 shakes out of each bottle. Plus they have great flavors like green food, carrot, mango, perfectly protein, etc.

Last edited:
Ladies,

For those of you who hate the taste, try 8 oz of Superfood instead of milk. It tastes delish:lick:! Plus if you get the greenfood, veggies, and/or fruit flavors, you add your daily dose of veggies and fruit. Bathhouse farms is a great brand because it comes in BIG bottles for 3 bucks versus Naked that comes in a little bottle for the same price. I usually get about 3 or 4 shakes out of each bottle. Plus they have great flavors like green food, carrot, mango, perfectly protein, etc.

Do you mean Bolthouse Farms? I've tried their perfectly protein mocha cappuccino. Taste just like the Starbucks frap. Really good.

Hey Ladies. Drinking mine. It's actually too sweet today. Accidentally added too much agave nectar so I hope I don't have a sugar fit.

Enjoy your day!

day two of this...My scalp is itching...never experienced that before even with all of the tricks on the hair board..I am also on day 2 of a raw diet.
The shake is like a milk shake to me...I use almond milk instead of dairy. I am not using the wheat germ oil and I add in a few strawberries and blueberries. Can't taste the egg at all.

day two of this...My scalp is itching...never experienced that before even with all of the tricks on the hair board..I am also on day 2 of a raw diet.
The shake is like a milk shake to me...I use almond milk instead of dairy. I am not using the wheat germ oil and I add in a few strawberries and blueberries. Can't taste the egg at all.
Welcome, Egglette Lnacen! Glad to have you join our nest. I feel itchy scalp at times myself...not sure if it's related to the cocktail or not, though. It IS like a milk shake, isn't it? No one believes that you can not identify the egg. You can't tell it's in there. That is so great, imo. Let us know of your progress, okay?

Tallnomad, thanks for checking in, Chic.

Divinefavor you are probably seeing results already.
Most of us could tell a change in a few days, so don't doubt it.

I will be out of town for a few days, Egglettes. I will miss my beloved cocktails, so drink a few extra for me! TIA!

~Br*nze

So, Im thinking about taking out the milk, and replacing it with green machine or some other veggie drink. Im thinking the milk cannot be as critical and ingriedient because we are all using different milk substitutes. I would keep the egg, wheat germ oil, wheat germ, brewer's yeast and chlorella. What do y'all think? I think i need more help in the veggie intake area than i do with calcium.

Hello Egglettes,:wave:

I'm still loving this shake. :drink:I realized recently that just like Br*nze, I've been foregoing the shake on the weekends for "Big Breakfast" with the fam-. I guess it's just a G.R.I.T.S thing. A sistuh wants a biscuit on a Saturday morning.:lachen:

I feel as though I am satiated for hours after drinking this (also having a similar effect with the Chlorella). The problem is that I still have a MAD sweet tooth and I am eating "treats" like crazy.:fridge: Gotta get that under control A.S.AP.:wallbash:

My NG is coming in thick and softer than I'm use too. I think my curl pattern has changed a little too. I'm looking forward to my next progress pic. (End of February.) I am REALLY looking forward to the April/May reveals you all are planning.:bouncegre

I miss your posts, Essensual, there always so colorful and poetic...thanks for doing you, chica, thanks for doing you. ;)

Okay Chics, i got my hair blown and flatironed. If i showed y'all pics you would not believe your eyes. I'm very very very did i mention VERY pleased?

I can't wait until my reveal, I was thinking of texlaxing, but i'm gonna stay put. I still got a little "spot" that needs some tlc, but the progress is definitely there. If I drink two of these a day.?. Lord help me. Prayers do come true. :yep:

Hello Egglettes,:wave:

I'm still loving this shake. :drink:I realized recently that just like Br*nze, I've been foregoing the shake on the weekends for "Big Breakfast" with the fam-. I guess it's just a G.R.I.T.S thing. A sistuh wants a biscuit on a Saturday morning.:lachen:

I feel as though I am satiated for hours after drinking this (also having a similar effect with the Chlorella). The problem is that I still have a MAD sweet tooth and I am eating "treats" like crazy.:fridge: Gotta get that under control A.S.AP.:wallbash:

My NG is coming in thick and softer than I'm use too. I think my curl pattern has changed a little too. I'm looking forward to my next progress pic. (End of February.) I am REALLY looking forward to the April/May reveals you all are planning.:bouncegre

Last edited:
Hi Egglettes, i have been lurking in this thread for a while now and finally to day decided to take the plunge, all i can say is i dunno what i have been waiting for!! Can you say yummy:lick:. I can't find WGO in my neck of woods so i substituted with WGO pills. My shake was as follows:

2 Eggs
Whole milk
Mango
Raw Wheat germ
Agave nectar and some cardamom seeds for extra flavor

I cant wait to have the results you have been getting.

Welcome MinJabs, our newest Egglette...and all the way from Nairobi! We are very pleased to have you in our nest.

I know, you really have to taste the cocktail to believe it.:lick::lick::lick: You'll enjoy the journey and your new head of hair, and your glowing skin and your bodacious bod...and and need i go on?.....the rewards are endless.

Hi Egglettes, i have been lurking in this thread for a while now and finally to day decided to take the plunge, all i can say is i dunno what i have been waiting for!! Can you say yummy:lick:. I can't find WGO in my neck of woods so i substituted with WGO pills. My shake was as follows:

2 Eggs
Whole milk
Mango
Raw Wheat germ

So, Im thinking about taking out the milk, and replacing it with green machine or some other veggie drink. Im thinking the milk cannot be as critical and ingriedient because we are all using different milk substitutes. I would keep the egg, wheat germ oil, wheat germ, brewer's yeast and chlorella. What do y'all think? I think i need more help in the veggie intake area than i do with calcium.

I drink milk,spirulina,toasted wheat germ,an egg yolk and chlorella pills all together. I mix everything together and drink it for breakfast. except on weekends. i love grits,bacon...

The dairy provides you with vitamin A, D, some vitamin C, protein and calcium. As long as you know you're getting these important vits and minerals from substitutions in your drink, I'd say you're good to go!! :yep:Check out www.nutritiondata.com website for a breakdown of which food sources help you get specific nutrients that are in the hair cocktail. I mentioned this site earlier in this post-about 50 pages back. Great resource site!
I too am excited about our April-May reveal! Can't wait to check out the progress shots!!

YES! lol...

I never tried to cappuccino one but I just saw it yesterday when I was picking up a few more bottles.

Yep, this stuff is good! I tried it last fall on a whim, and went back the next day to get another bottle. (I wasn't thinking about the protein, I just liked the way it tasted!!!):drunk:

Hey ladies i just started my shake. I use 1 cup of vanilla almond milk, 2 eggs and 2 tablespoons of whear germ powder. It tastes good. Is the shake safe for toddlers? My 16 months old saw me drinking it and stsarted crying until i gave her some and she robbed me of it. Let me know if i need to hide it.

2 Eggs
Whole milk
Mango
Raw Wheat germ

*in a trance-like state*

....mangoes............must................find...........mangoes...........

Hey ladies i just started my shake. I use 1 cup of vanilla almond milk, 2 eggs and 2 tablespoons of whear germ powder. It tastes good. Is the shake safe for toddlers? My 16 months old saw me drinking it and stsarted crying until i gave her some and she robbed me of it. Let me know if i need to hide it.

Hi Nafissa. I like that name.

That's so sweet about your baby wanting some of the shake too. Maybe Bronze and some of the ladies who have the original book can speak to this. I'm not sure if it's harmful for babies. I wouldn't think so, but just not sure.

I've never really had a prominent moustache, but recently (since this shake) I've noticed that my upper lip area has been getting thicker with hair. Well today, goodness gracious, I noticed while washing my face, that I look like I have the lip of a 13-year-old boy. Not to mention, my nether regions continue to be off the hook. I mean, I never . . . :blush:

And, I just said to heck with the MT because this shake seems to make my new growth come out just as quick. This shake is truly amazing.

Sounds like everyone has great results! It sounds healthful, and I know how important protein is, but I don't know if I could bring myself to drink raw egg... It doesn't make you sick? Can I substitute peanut butter and just eat one boiled egg with the shake?

Last edited:
Egglettes, just got back in town.

Glad to hear we have a new Egglette, Nafissa -- Welcome, Chic!! And Songbyrd, I know you're about to jump on board, the raw egg does not make us ill and we actually luv to drink it.

Nafissa, I haven't read anything contrary about giving the raw egg to infants. I haven't heard/read that it was harmful. I think I've heard of others giving it to their small children. My third grade dd is drinking it. I wished I'd given it to my kids sooner, so I would do it, but maybe research it to make sure it's okay, to be on the really safe side.

Tallnomad, I've had to double up on my hot wax treatments, it's like i sprout everywhere overnight...well, i'd rather invest in nair than hair transplants, anyday, lol --which is really true for me considering where i've come from.

I'm still getting great results with my hair. I wore it out this weekend and I had lots of compliments. It did revert and poof, but it looked so healthy and thick, I didn't even mind.

Go Grow Waistlength hair, Egglettes!

I've never really had a prominent moustache, but recently (since this shake) I've noticed that my upper lip area has been getting thicker with hair. Well today, goodness gracious, I noticed while washing my face, that I look like I have the lip of a 13-year-old boy. Not to mention, my nether regions continue to be off the hook. I mean, I never . . . :blush:

And, I just said to heck with the MT because this shake seems to make my new growth come out just as quick. This shake is truly amazing.

...I tried to warn y'all 'bout dat "landscaping". :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back