*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
Peppers01 please keep me posted. I would love to continue but I got to concentrate on losing this weight. Once I stopped the raw wheat germ the weight gained stopped but I am unable to lose it.

I think it's safe to say, that there's good and bad in everything, and we'll table it as "we agree to disagree."

Whatcha think, ladies?

The original recipe doesn't call for soy, this is my option and the choice of others. It all boils down to "choice."
Yes, it really does boil down to 'choice'. :yep: I love this thread; and I wish blessings upon everyone. :pray:

For those concerned about Soy Milk. It's a phyto-estrogen (natural plant based), not a chemically created one. It's those made by man which is of great concern.

Soy Milk can't hurt you.... :nono: We're only using a few ounces of it in our daily shakes. It's been a part of my diet for so long that I can't remember not drinking it. I also mix Tofu (Solid Soy) in scramble eggs, salads.

Now.......... If one is drinking a gallon of Soy Milk per day........:rolleyes: :lol:

Use less Soy Milk; by the time you mix your smoothie/shake with fruit, ice, and then add the Soy milk, the egg alone gives you a good liquid base. Plus you can have a 'Sorbet'. Freeze your shake; add some strawberries or bannana slices, or blueberries and eat it with a spoon..... Yummy. :yep:

Even without Soy Milk, there are so many other options out there. Many, many options. Rice Milk is thin, but fruit will thicken it up; Hempseed Milk is another favorite of mine as well as Almond Milk. I spend a lot of time in Health Food Stores. :yep: :lol:

While these Milks are 'foreign' to our taste buds, they are very healthy for our bodies. I've become 'used' to their taste and knowing the benefits of them makes me love them all the more. :yep:

I wish everyone success with this. It's an excellent thread and the shakes / smoothies are exceptional. They are a gold mine.

I pray that each of you will find your comfort zone and enjoy this hair journey.

I'm actually listening to my body. Remember when I came on talking about "YAY my period was only three days!"? Well, what other product cause shorter, lighter periods? birth control pills. And what do they contain? estrogen. So I don't doubt that there are good effects from eating soy-based foods, but based on my experience there are couple of bad effects.

I, like Monarae, have experienced some weight-gain. I've cut down eating beyond the shake, and I'm still putting on weight. Just this morning, I was looking closely at what I was putting my shake that contained soy. It end up being the hair thickening shake, the multi-vitamin powder, and the soy milk. That may be too much soy.

But Bronze I'm not giving up! I'm just gonna drop all soy-based products from my shake and try to find powdered egg whites. It's just not fun getting fat, and I'm already a DD, and the boobies have gotten a little bigger, and that's a big no no.[/quote] :grin: I bet Mr. Peppers01 ain't disappointed....hee hee hee..

Girl, I feel ya, because I started to pick-up weight,early on,( I didn't the first time I took this shake) too, and I had to let milk and whey powder ( I really think whey was the culprit) go....now my body is beginning to shape-up. My butt is getting rounder and firmer per Mr. Br*nze and my waistline is whittling even more, my thighs are slimming, I feel really good about all of that, my shape is looking more defined, more hourglass like before and I <3 <3 <3 that!

But, no, Egglette....I didn't think you were giving up, but I hoped you would weigh all options...and yes, I agree, that's a lot of soy in your mix. That's the caution in changing the original recipe, you never know what effects it will have...

Great observation, by the way, btwn that and bc pills....

As always, Shimmie, Wisdom reigns supreme. You are always so eloquent.
Yes, it really does boil down to 'choice'. :yep: I love this thread; and I wish blessings upon everyone. :pray:

For those concerned about Soy Milk. It's a phyto-estrogen (natural plant based), not a chemically created one. It's those made by man which is of great concern.

Soy Milk can't hurt you.... :nono: We're only using a few ounces of it in our daily shakes. It's been a part of my diet for so long that I can't remember not drinking it. I also mix Tofu (Solid Soy) in scramble eggs, salads.

Now.......... If one is drinking a gallon of Soy Milk per day........:rolleyes: :lol:

Use less Soy Milk; by the time you mix your smoothie/shake with fruit, ice, and then add the Soy milk, the egg alone gives you a good liquid base. Plus you can have a 'Sorbet'. Freeze your shake; add some strawberries or bannana slices, or blueberries and eat it with a spoon..... Yummy. :yep:

Even without Soy Milk, there are so many other options out there. Many, many options. Rice Milk is thin, but fruit will thicken it up; Hempseed Milk is another favorite of mine as well as Almond Milk. I spend a lot of time in Health Food Stores. :yep: :lol:

While these Milks are 'foreign' to our taste buds, they are very healthy for our bodies. I've become 'used' to their taste and knowing the benefits of them makes me love them all the more. :yep:

I wish everyone success with this. It's an excellent thread and the shakes / smoothies are exceptional. They are a gold mine.

I pray that each of you will find your comfort zone and enjoy this hair journey.
Thank you Shimmie for your prayers. And yes, I am thoroughly enjoying this hair journey.

does anyone have before and after pics of their hair since taking this drink? or does anyone at least know how much their hair has grown so far..im really curious about this drink but would like to hear some results...thanks!

Most of us agreed to post pictures during our six-month "reveal" which is in April, I believe. So you won't find a whole lot of pics. I posted a picture on Christmas, but it was after I cut 3 inches of hair...my hair is fuller and thicker, to say the least.

does anyone have before and after pics of their hair since taking this drink? or does anyone at least know how much their hair has grown so far..im really curious about this drink but would like to hear some results...thanks!

I am sorry but you are mistaken. No matter if it is synthetic estrogen from bc pills or estrogenic compounds from your water bottle (yeah thats right, look it up), or from soy - IT IS STILL ESTROGEN!! Your body will react to it and your body will react to it as such no matter the source!!

And you many be only using a couple ounces in your shake in the morning but unfortuantely soy is in everything!!! If you are allergic or sensitive to this substance it is really hard to find foods that don't have it in some form. That is why I don't buy hardly any prepackaged foods. And even if you do avoid pre packaged food they but soy in cow and chicken feed so they eat it and guess what soylicious chicken and beef.

Now don't get me wrong there are some good attribute to soy if prepared correctly. But in the intance of raw soy the bad totally outweighs the good IMHO.

Ya'll are right though it is all about making an informed decision though.

Oh and for you ladies looking for another type of alternative mik there is always coconut milk. I make a smoothie with coconut milk, cocoa nibs, two raw egg yolks, once tablespoon of coconut oil and a little sorhgum (mineral rich sweetner), sometimes I add half of a bannana too.

Last edited:
Peppers01 please keep me posted. I would love to continue but I got to concentrate on losing this weight. Once I stopped the raw wheat germ the weight gained stopped but I am unable to lose it.

I sure will Mona! Take care!

I'm actually listening to my body. Remember when I came on talking about "YAY my period was only three days!"? Well, what other product cause shorter, lighter periods? birth control pills. And what do they contain? estrogen. So I don't doubt that there are good effects from eating soy-based foods, but based on my experience there are couple of bad effects.

I, like Monarae, have experienced some weight-gain. I've cut down eating beyond the shake, and I'm still putting on weight. Just this morning, I was looking closely at what I was putting my shake that contained soy. It end up being the hair thickening shake, the multi-vitamin powder, and the soy milk. That may be too much soy.

But Bronze I'm not giving up! I'm just gonna drop all soy-based products from my shake and try to find powdered egg whites. It's just not fun getting fat, and I'm already a DD, and the boobies have gotten a little bigger, and that's a big no no.[/quote] :grin: I bet Mr. Peppers01 ain't disappointed....hee hee hee..

Girl, I feel ya, because I started to pick-up weight,early on,( I didn't the first time I took this shake) too, and I had to let milk and whey powder ( I really think whey was the culprit) go....now my body is beginning to shape-up. My butt is getting rounder and firmer per Mr. Br*nze and my waistline is whittling even more, my thighs are slimming, I feel really good about all of that, my shape is looking more defined, more hourglass like before and I <3 <3 <3 that!

But, no, Egglette....I didn't think you were giving up, but I hoped you would weigh all options...and yes, I agree, that's a lot of soy in your mix. That's the caution in changing the original recipe, you never know what effects it will have...

Great observation, by the way, btwn that and bc pills....

I am sorry but you are mistaken. No matter if it is synthetic estrogen from bc pills or estrogenic compounds from your water bottle (yeah thats right, look it up), or from soy - IT IS STILL ESTROGEN!! Your body will react to it and your body will react to it as such no matter the source!!

And you many be only using a couple ounces in your shake in the morning but unfortuantely soy is in everything!!! If you are allergic or sensitive to this substance it is really hard to find foods that don't have it in some form. That is why I don't buy hardly any prepackaged foods. And even if you do avoid pre packaged food they but soy in cow and chicken feed so they eat it and guess what soylicious chicken and beef.

Now don't get me wrong there are some good attribute to soy if prepared correctly. But in the intance of raw soy the bad totally outweighs the good IMHO.

Ya'll are right though it is all about making an informed decision though.

Oh and for you ladies looking for another type of alternative mik there is always coconut milk. I make a smoothie with coconut milk, cocoa nibs, two raw egg yolks, once tablespoon of coconut oil and a little sorhgum (mineral rich sweetner), sometimes I add half of a bannana too.

Once I switch it up, I'll keep my eggs sisters informed on any changes. Thanks for all the different outlooks! And Br*nze, you better not EVER leave us that long ever ever again! Had a sister thinking you were:missing:.

I believe my hair shake journey began in 11/08
which would make 5/09 my 6 month anniversary.

If someone will show me how to post pics from my phone, I'll be more than happy to "show ya what I got.":grin:

My hair growth has been unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I drank my second shake today, and I added in slimfast high protien chocolate shake mix. It was MUCH better to me, and it gave me the extra calories I need per meal. Yummy! I also took pictures of my wet hair yesterday, so I can update after drinking this regularly.

As always, Shimmie, Wisdom reigns supreme. You are always so eloquent. Thank you Shimmie for your prayers. And yes, I am thoroughly enjoying this hair journey.
Bronze, I love this thread :love4: And you too, angel. It's a very good thing you've shared with us. It's also placed me back on track with some areas of my diet that I 'let go of' because of my busy schedule.

For the weight gain, may I suggest adding Vitamin C and Vitamin E or increasing the daily dose of Vitamin C in those who have gained weight?

These vitamins are antioxidents AND they are excellent with your blood circulation. In other words, our blood will breathe better and this aids in energy and weight loss, naturally.

Protein is 'heavy' so to speak. It weighs you down, somewhat. Think about it. It's protein that feeds your muscles and makes muscle stronger and more dense. But we have to balance the protein with 'air' or better to say, increase or enhance our circulation. That's where the antioxidants come in. The Vitamin C and E increase and help our circulation.

When taking extra protein, it's good to finally work on those 'glute' exercises and to work those arms, you'll be amazed and it's not allowing the protein to go to waste. You're using it to another advantage in addition to your hair growth.

I hope this makes sense. One thing we have to know about protein, is that when we increase it in our diets, it's going to add weight/bulk to something in our bodies. That will be either muscle or other weight. This is why strength trainers / muscle builders thrive on protein.

If there are any experts on this reading, please help me to explain this a little better.

I know from experience that when I add extra protein to my diet, I have to build up my antioxidant level as well. I need at least 1500 mgs of Vitamin C in in my diet (Ester C is excellent, it absorbs more) and 400 to 800 mg of Natural Vitamin E.

Hope this helps. :yep:

My love to each of you. :giveheart:

When taking extra protein, it's good to finally work on those 'glute' exercises and to work those arms, you'll be amazed and it's not allowing the protein to go to waste. You're using it to another advantage in addition to your hair growth.

I hope this makes sense. One thing we have to know about protein, is that when we increase it in our diets, it's going to add weight/bulk to something in our bodies. That will be either muscle or other weight. This is why strength trainers / muscle builders thrive on protein.

Thanks for the tip on the antioxidants. I don't know any professional weight lifters but my younger brother saw what I was drinking when i first started and he told me to do the crunches and squats or else I would "get fat". I don't think the squats are working as well as I would like but I think that and moving around has helped me keep my weight in check.

Also I love how I have promised myself I would get in shape and eat healthy year after year but when Bronze appealed to my vanity I was finally able to do it. Now I have no problem with the shake, I find its tasty and I crave it in the morning all because it may or may not be doing something for my hair and its making my dark ashy elbows fade and look normal. Not to mention that I have stuck with a workout plan for almost a month and I eat vegetables now.

Afternoon, Egglettes!

I just wanted to check in and let you know I'm still going strong. I realized how many calories had creeped into my shake with all my additives and I decided to cut back to one egg and 1 Tbl of wheat germ. Other than that, I am still loving this shake somethin' fierce.

Peace and blessings,
E-

Quick question, why are we switching up from milk to soy/rice/almond in the first place? was it allergies or fat or what? I use that 1% milk (purple label) and I haven't had any problems.

Quick question, why are we switching up from milk to soy/rice/almond in the first place? was it allergies or fat or what? I use that 1% milk (purple label) and I haven't had any problems.
Milk allergies is one of the main reasons. I'm one who can't drink regular cow's milk. The lactic acid in cow's milk will rip through my stomach something fierce.... :yep:

Okay... TMI :lachen:

But seriously, the Soy, Almond, Rice and Hemp Seed Milks are an excellent alternative for those who have milk allergies and they have many healthier properties for our bodies.

You can still drink cow's milk if it doesn't bother you or if you prefer it.

Blessings to you. :giveheart:

Thanks for the tip on the antioxidants. I don't know any professional weight lifters but my younger brother saw what I was drinking when i first started and he told me to do the crunches and squats or else I would "get fat". I don't think the squats are working as well as I would like but I think that and moving around has helped me keep my weight in check.

Also I love how I have promised myself I would get in shape and eat healthy year after year but when Bronze appealed to my vanity I was finally able to do it. Now I have no problem with the shake, I find its tasty and I crave it in the morning all because it may or may not be doing something for my hair and its making my dark ashy elbows fade and look normal. Not to mention that I have stuck with a workout plan for almost a month and I eat vegetables now.
I'm going to come back later and share some exercise routines via PM. Actually, I'll post them in my blog for others. I'm logging off soon to go home. As soon as I get settled in at home I'll share some exercises that will help you.

See you soon. :yep:

I initially switched to soy bcs Milk upset my stomach and gave me "digestive ills" now, my stomach is not quite so sensitive to milk, so I can tolerate it a little better.

I also thought that both milk and whey protein caused me to gain weight. I now think it's the whey protein, not the milk. This is why i chose to switch back to soy after trying whole milk for a while.

Whenever I run out of soy, I use regular milk, so I'm really not strict on my milk choice.

The original recipe called for whole milk bcs the fat is good for the hair follicle to thrive and grow. Dale Alexander, the author of the recipe, argued against skim milk of any kind....

The original recipe called for whole milk bcs the fat is good for the hair follicle to thrive and grow. Dale Alexander, the author of the recipe, argued against skim milk of any kind....

Ooh good to know, I don't mind switching to whole milk I guess, I'm already working out. I wonder if skim milk v. whole milk was different back then? Or if the good fat vs. bad fat argument applies here. Just thinking out loud. Thanks for the info.

Okay, I just checked on my fitday and the difference between 1% and whole milk is really in the fat grams. The protein, and other minerals and vitamins are the same if not more in the 1%. It looks like the 1% has less saturated fat and cholesterol, overall fewer calories. Which means that maybe she objected to something in the process that creates skim milk or there is something highly technical and completely-over-my-head happening on a molecular level. Who knows I have a half gallon of skim milk in the fridge so Im not changing anytime soon anyway.

Ladies who are gaining weight... I don't know if this has already been addressed but I just read bits and pieces of this thread b/c of the length but.. I started gaining weight when I started this too. Only I thought it was coconut oil b/c I started taking that for weight loss around the same time I started this cocktail. I researched some things and found that a lot of people who are trying to gain weight are told to add wheat germ to their diets. Not necessarily the wheat germ oil but the actual wheat germ. Just something to consider... I stopped putting wheat germ in my shake and haven't gained any more weight.

Its official! Im going to start this tonight! Im a little nervous but we shall see. Call me "CADET EGGLET!" lol So that means Ill have a JULY check in date!!
Id like to start off with the original recipe. but with almond or rice milk.
What yall think? Also how many of these shakes is everybody drinking /day? It should be okay for me to drink it once EVERY day right?
and no drinking or eating for at least 2 hrs after right?
Sorry for all the questions, I shouldn't have any since I read almost the ENTIRE thread! lol
Just clarifying.

Last edited:
Wow, CMPerez, that's so helpful for me to know. I never, ever considered wheat germ causing weight gain....I will have to look into this. I use it faithfully. I luv the texture. Thanks for sharing. I'll do some additional research.

Ladies who are gaining weight... I don't know if this has already been addressed but I just read bits and pieces of this thread b/c of the length but.. I started gaining weight when I started this too. Only I thought it was coconut oil b/c I started taking that for weight loss around the same time I started this cocktail. I researched some things and found that a lot of people who are trying to gain weight are told to add wheat germ to their diets. Not necessarily the wheat germ oil but the actual wheat germ. Just something to consider... I stopped putting wheat germ in my shake and haven't gained any more weight.

First of all, luv your hair Cadet Egglette Sunbubbles!

You are good to go, drink your cocktail once daily, and do not eat or drink for 2 hrs, I think you need to start with one cocktail and see how your body responds.

You read the whole entire thread! Girl, you've got diligence and stamina! Good for you! Happy to have you in our "Nest."

Let us know how it goes tomorrow, okay?

~MonaRae~ wILL you send a link to the Egglette signature that you had?...I love it and I want to make it available to all Egglettes....first I need to know how to add it..lol!

Its official! Im going to start this tonight! Im a little nervous but we shall see. Call me "CADET EGGLET!" lol So that means Ill have a JULY check in date!!
Id like to start off with the original recipe. but with almond or rice milk.
What yall think? Also how many of these shakes is everybody drinking /day? It should be okay for me to drink it once EVERY day right?
and no drinking or eating for at least 2 hrs after right?
Sorry for all the questions, I shouldn't have any since I read almost the ENTIRE thread! lol
Just clarifying.

Wow, CMPerez, that's so helpful for me to know. I never, ever considered wheat germ causing weight gain....I will have to look into this. I use it faithfully. I luv the texture. Thanks for sharing. I'll do some additional research.

You're welcome! Let us know what you find! :yep:

Thanks for the info Shimmie! I ran out of Vit. C a few weeks ago and have yet to replace it. I will get it ASAP! :yep:

Bronze, I love this thread :love4: And you too, angel. It's a very good thing you've shared with us. It's also placed me back on track with some areas of my diet that I 'let go of' because of my busy schedule.

For the weight gain, may I suggest adding Vitamin C and Vitamin E or increasing the daily dose of Vitamin C in those who have gained weight?

These vitamins are antioxidents AND they are excellent with your blood circulation. In other words, our blood will breathe better and this aids in energy and weight loss, naturally.

Protein is 'heavy' so to speak. It weighs you down, somewhat. Think about it. It's protein that feeds your muscles and makes muscle stronger and more dense. But we have to balance the protein with 'air' or better to say, increase or enhance our circulation. That's where the antioxidants come in. The Vitamin C and E increase and help our circulation.

If there are any experts on this reading, please help me to explain this a little better.

I know from experience that when I add extra protein to my diet, I have to build up my antioxidant level as well. I need at least 1500 mgs of Vitamin C in in my diet (Ester C is excellent, it absorbs more) and 400 to 800 mg of Natural Vitamin E.

Hi Shimmie,

So, if I'm trying to lose weight, should I not be drinking this shake? I'm still not clear on what could be causing the weight gain from this shake.

Hi Shimmie,

So, if I'm trying to lose weight, should I not be drinking this shake? I'm still not clear on what could be causing the weight gain from this shake.

I'm losing weight/ inches and I'm not altering my eating plan very much, either. I think it depends on the amount of wheat germ consumed per day, (am I right, CMPerez?)...the recipe called for 2 tblspns I don't think that's enough to bulk-up, but I'll look into it...I haven't gained any since i stopped adding whey protein to my shake (when I deviated from the original recipe). This cocktail actually seems to crave my taste for sweets and junk food. I'm making better food choices as a result. I'm not even TRYING to do this. It's effortless. Sweets taste tooo sweet. Greasy tastes toooo greasy, etc.

Whenever you add protein to your diet, your muscles become heavier than your fat, which accounts for weight gain. If you drink a Slimfast shake and then eat everything in sight (like i've done in the past, drinking it like soda) you will gain weight, not lose it. This drink is a meal replacement. And you should probably see your tastebuds making better food choices for you, without you even thinking about it...that's why so many have stated that this is helping them to eat healthier and begin exercise programs.

I'm hoping/striving/praying to lose weight, and I don't see this hindering my progress in anyway. Now, keep in mind, when you start adding different ingredients to this cocktail, don't be surprised if you get different results. I did. I got caught-up and decided to add whey protein (I never did this before) and I GAINED weight, my clothes were getting too tight. Now I'm actually releasing those pounds and today I found my clothes fit looser. Yippee!

Last edited:
Here's what I found on wheat germ...

When you cut back on saturated fat, you almost certainly cut back on the amount of meat you eat. When this happens, you may also be cutting back on important nutrients, too. Filling the void, though, is fat-fighting wheat germ. It provides a bevy of minerals, including all-important iron and zinc.

Wheat germ, a health-food basic, is the embryo of the wheat kernel. It is one portion of the wheat kernel that is removed when it is processed into refined flour. Wheat germ certainly deserves its reputation for being a powerhouse of nutrients, as its profile strikingly illustrates.

Health Benefits

Nutritional Values
Serving Size: 1 oz, toasted Calories: 108
Fat: 3 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Carbohydrate: 14 g
Protein: 8 g
Dietary Fiber: 4 g
Sodium: 1 mg
Folic Acid: 100 mcg
Pantothenic Acid: <1 mg Riboflavin: <1 mg
Thiamin: 1 mg
Vitamin B6: <1 mg
Vitamin E: 4 mg
Calcium: 13 mg
Copper: <1 mg
Iron: 3 mg
Magnesium: 91 mg
Manganese: 6 mg
Phosphorus: 325 mg
Potassium: 269 mg
Zinc: 5

Face it, wheat germ is a nutrition standout. It's one of the best sources of folic acid. That's good news, since it's recommended that all women of childbearing age get sufficient amounts of this nutrient to prevent neural-tube birth defects. Folic acid reduces a compound in your body called homocysteine. Lower levels of homocysteine have been linked to reducing the risk of heart disease, osteoporosis bone fractures, and dementia.

Wheat germ also contains a phytonutrient called L-ergothioneine, which is a powerful antioxidant that is not destroyed by cooking. The fiber boost you get from wheat germ is phenomenal.

Selection and Storage

Because of its unsaturated fat content, wheat germ goes rancid easily, especially if it's raw. Fresh wheat germ should smell something like toasted nuts, not musty. Unopened, a sealed jar of wheat germ will keep about one year on the shelf. Always store opened wheat germ in the refrigerator in a tightly sealed container, where it'll keep up to nine months.

Preparation and Serving Tips

Wheat germ makes a nutritious and often undetectable addition to a myriad of dishes, including breads, pancakes, waffles, cookies, cereals, and milk shakes. It's a lower-fat alternative to granola that can be added to yogurt and cereals. When adding wheat germ to baked goods or quick breads, you can replace one half to one cup of the flour with it. Because wheat germ tends to absorb moisture, you may want to add one to two tablespoons of water for every one-quarter cup of wheat germ you add to a recipe.

As you work on your weight-loss plan to cut back on fatty meat dishes, remember that wheat germ can provide you with those vitamins and minerals you may be missing, as well as give you fiber to satisfy your appetite.

Last edited:
I also found this....it seems you have to eat an awful lot of wheat germ to gain weight, like all day, the way cows graze on food, i think if i eat carrots all day I'd probably gain weight, too, LOL! check it out...

You have so many people wanting to loose weight and numerous advertisements on the subject. But what about people who want to Gain Weight? I'm going to provide three choices that should work in any situation.

InstructionsDifficulty: Challenging
Things You’ll Need:
Wheat Germ
A supply of beef
A need to come off medication that curbs the appetite.
Step1Go to regular grocery store and purchase several jars of wheat germ.
- Once you make your purchase, open a jar and began to munch wheat germ. This treat is made of honey covered wheat.
- Whatever the time of day, when you crave a snack, pull out the wheat germ and have at it.
- If you desire something to wash the wheat germ down, a glass of water will do just fine. If you so desire, drink milk.
- Regardless to what meal you are having, try a spoon full of wheat germ to add to the taste.
- Wheat germ is great to start the day as a bowl cereal with milk.
- If you are in a health club or an athlete, keep up with your before, during and after weight. Share with associates what you are doing. Group participation adds encouragement.
- Beef works great for evening meals. Strive to have it nightly. After a few nights of munching wheat germs after your meal or with your meal, you'll find your body reminding you to add the wheat germ.- Try to eat all your beef nightly if you eat nothing else of your meal. The wheat germ will provide you with the balance you'll normally get from your vegetable and starches.

Last edited:
Back