*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
great suggestions, cinnamon staves off sugar cravings, vodka keeps the bones warm...sounds great to me, Cheers~

Peace and Prosperity in the New Year to you, too, Puffy, thanks for our friendship {{{hugs and kisses}}}.

Peace and Prosperity to all of you Egglettes, Happy New Year and New Growth~~~
<3 ~*Br*nze*~

Hello Ladies. Happy New Year to you all. I had to miss my shake today cuz I have a stomach flu and I wasn't about to go make my good shake and waste it by throwing it up. I also couldn't eat today. I actually don't feel like lost out, more like saving a good cocktail. I'll see if I can have one 2morrow.
{{hug}} Feel Better, GSista~ I'm so sorry...I know you'll jumb back in asap...
I'm going to try this recipe out.
Great, let us know how it goes for ya~ but we know you'll love it :yep:

Yea, hugs and kisses!

great suggestions, cinnamon staves off sugar cravings, vodka keeps the bones warm...sounds great to me, Cheers~

Peace and Prosperity in the New Year to you, too, Puffy, thanks for our friendship {{{hugs and kisses}}}.

<3 ~*Br*nze*~

I'm really loving this shake. i've got an inch of new growth and it's only gonna be 12 weeks post on friday. i know for some that seems like nothing but my hair usually grows really slow. i'm not supposed to have a full inch until another month!!!! love the shake and all the other protein foods i'm consuming. i'm really starting to like salmon straight out the can. lol. i was wondering if u ladies know of smthg i can add to the salmon so that it just doesn't taste salty. i saw smthg today a/b mayo or mustard. any suggestions? tia

^^This time next year?
Oh My Heavens, will be like Glam Amazons....stunning, statuesque with silken strands of waistlength hair...Oh My I can hardly wait!!!

I'm really loving this shake. i've got an inch of new growth and it's only gonna be 12 weeks post on friday. i know for some that seems like nothing but my hair usually grows really slow. i'm not supposed to have a full inch until another month!!!! love the shake and all the other protein foods i'm consuming. i'm really starting to like salmon straight out the can. lol. i was wondering if u ladies know of smthg i can add to the salmon so that it just doesn't taste salty. i saw smthg today a/b mayo or mustard. any suggestions? tia

Try some lemon pepper. Good Luck!

<3 ~*Br*nze*~

Yes the cinnamon does wonders for the appetite. I have been drinking this shake off and on for several years. It's a great shake for overall health.

I have been thinking about this post since you wrote it.
I might get a blender. I hate washing them though. I gave my old one to my sister for that reason. The hand mixer is so easy, I can just wash the blades and I am done.

i am so happy.
i no longer have to listen to the tirade of a too loud b&d crushmaster mixer. i have located my back to basics smoothie maker and i luv luv luv it...now my cocktails are mixed in quiet solitude...i am not disturbed by the roar of concrete blasters every morning...it's so small, i'm only washing out a small tumbler, really...this is soo great, it crushed ice pretty good, so i know it'll handle my fruit...i highly recommend you guys get one, it's not a magic bullet, but for $10 bucks, you really can't beat it...this little guy is over a year old...i had to dig 'em out....
i missed you baby, *kisses and hugs*

I have been thinking about this post since you wrote it.
I might get a blender. I hate washing them though. I gave my old one to my sister for that reason. The hand mixer is so easy, I can just wash the blades and I am done.
I love this one, because i used to use a handmixer, but it didn't work as well for me, the regular blender was just too bulky and large and heavy :ohwell:. but this single serving blender is da bomb. i mean really, it's so quick and easy to use...if it works for ya, don't bother, but my big mixer was getting on my last nerves. 4 real. i dreaded the thought of using it. as a matter of fact, i've had two shakes bcs it was so easy to make. i may buy another and keep at work so that i can make my drink for lunch...i know i'll drop some pounds that way, for sure.

I use the Magic Bullet to make my cocktail. It comes out delicious. To wash it, I just add a squirt of dish washing fluid and some water and put it on a minute. Rinse and it is all clean. It is the same with my Jack LaLanne Health master. Very easy to clean.:yep:

Happy New Year Ladies!

I haven't made my smoothie since December 23 or 24 and I miss it terribly. I've been visiting my family and just haven't made the time to make it. I did tell my mom about the drink and she informed me that she would watch her grandfather down a raw egg practically every morning. I was so excited to hear this . . . I was thinking maybe I'm taking after him! :)

I'm heading back to my spot tomorrow, so I'll be back on my routine.

Missed my shake this AM! And I'm really ok with that.

The other day I was looking at my back and my jaw dropped! In the past my back was marked up due to backacne and I was thinking for getting a back brush so I could exfoliate it and to my surprise I don't have those marks anymore. So not only is the shake clearing my face it also cleared my back! :yahoo:

Happy New Year Ladies! I'm back and I only missed 2 day (12/24 & 12/25)!

Welcome back!

I was wondering where you sneaked off to. I hope you had a wonderful holiday.

when i bought my blender i knew all that i was going to use it for was my shake. i bought this cheap $14 one from wally world. and what i like a/b it is that i can detach it from the base and drink right from it. it has a "travel lid" here's a link to it...
[URL="http://www.hamiltonbeach.com/blenders-single-serve-blenders.html"]http://www.hamiltonbeach.com/blenders-single-serve-blenders.html[/URL]

I like this one. Doesn't look like it take up that much space in the dishwasher.

Missed my shake this AM! And I'm really ok with that.

The other day I was looking at my back and my jaw dropped! In the past my back was marked up due to backacne and I was thinking for getting a back brush so I could exfoliate it and to my surprise I don't have those marks anymore. So not only is the shake clearing my face it also cleared my back! :yahoo:

Almost all of the brown spots (aging) that were coming in are gone! I was so excited this Christmas when everyone was telling me how good my skin looks.

Hey ladies,

I am still going strong with my smoothie! I love it! Recently I started a diet and this smoothie has really helped since you aren't so hungry once drinking it in the morning. I am also taking to Slim Quick as a diet aid, so with its combonation with the smoothie, I may only eat a can of soup and a salad after my smoothie. So far I've lost five lbs in that past two weeks. I finally got back in the gym today so the lbs should start fallling off faster.

My shake is so delish now that I have been adding two cups of the Fruit Medley snakes. I change up between the different variety of fruit cups:lick:. I think I will start going green too.

I just want to say that I absolutely love this forum. I have learned so much and not all a/b hair either. This forum has taught me to live healthier overall. Today I self relaxed and it came out fabulous bc of learning a/b the half and half method. It really works!!!! I can now be completely free of salons. I never went to the salons anyway except for a touch up, now I don't have to. Learning a/b this shake has made me re-evaluate my eating habits. Now I'm all a/b being healthy. I even purchased some colon cleansing stuff. The benefits are amazing. I haven't received it yet but I'm sure I will be pleased. I definitely want to do this especially after learning a/b Eartha Kitt passing away from colon cancer a few days ago. May she rest in peace. I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!! :drunk:

I use the Magic Bullet to make my cocktail. It comes out delicious. To wash it, I just add a squirt of dish washing fluid and some water and put it on a minute. Rinse and it is all clean. It is the same with my Jack LaLanne Health master. Very easy to clean.:yep:

Smart idea for cleaning the magic bullet! I like that! I have been putting my magic bullet tumbler in the dishwasher. It works out fine, but I guess it doesn't need a heavy washing each time. Thanks for the tip!

Hello,
My little lovely Egglets!
I wanted to say Happy New Year to all of you and I hope that the year brings you prosperity and great health.

I have decided to make an eggshake tonight with a shot of vodka. So that I am getting my egg for the day as well as my New Year's Drink. Spiked Homemade eggnog :lick:. Just bringing in the New Year! lol

Sounds like you're bringing in the New Year right!!!!! I want some of that egg nog!:drunk: Hope everybody has a wonderful 2009!!

Sounds like you're bringing in the New Year right!!!!! I want some of that egg nog!:drunk: Hope everybody has a wonderful 2009!!

Girl,
I talked all that stuff and ended up getting sleepy. I barely made it to 12:00. Out like a light by 12:30.
The next morning it did not seem as appetizing so I skipped it and drank it the regular way.

I found this book, "The Natural Way to Super Beauty," at a fleamarket, and was hooked. I had to get it, it sums me up in sooo many ways. It was all of 50 cents. As some of you may know, I am healed of alopecia and on the path to regain 7 times what the devil stole from me. Literally. Anyway, this book was written in the 70s and was way ahead of its time. The author gives information regarding natural remedies for skin, hair, weight, etc, - the benefits of sulfur, protein, ph balancing, you name it. She refers to a recipe for regrowing thick, lush hair. I have enclosed it below.

I stumbled across this thread last year & bought the book because I'm transitioning to a more natural way of life. I've decided to give the "hair shake" a try this year not only for the hair benefits but also for the health benefits. Thanks much Bronze!

Has anybody else used the Banana Orange Smoothing Recipe on the package of the Red Mill Wheat Germ?
(of course I had to alter it to include eggs).

Banana Orange Smoothie

1 1/2 c Plain Low Fat Yogurt
1/2 c Orange Juice
1/4 c Bob's Red Mill Wheat Germ
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1 Lrg. Ripe Banana peeled and sliced
1 TBSP Honey
1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
(added)
1-2 Eggs

Place all ingredients in blender container. Cover and Blend on high speed 1 minute or until smooth.
Pour into glasses and sprinkle with additional
wheat germ. Makes 2 servings.
(For a thicker smoothie add frozen banana slices)

I didn't have plain yogurt and Im glad because I think it made it taste better.:lick:

Sorry if this was previously posted. I forgot.

Last edited:
Back