*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
Which amino fuel r u taking? The twin lab one is only 15g of protein per 3 tbsp. I want to get on the one ur talking a/b if it's 50g of protein per 1 tbsp!!!
That's right, i'm taking amino fuel by twinlab, it's 15 grams...5000 mg per tablespoon...i'm comparing it to hf37 which, after 6 tablets is only 4600 mg...so with one tablespoon of aminofuel, i'm better off at $15 per 60 servings...if i take 3 tablespoons, i'll only get about 20 servings per bottle...i want to match hf37 bcs those things work, so 1 tblspn of amino fuel i'll take daily. Is that confusing? :spinning::drunk:

I'm only taking twinlab amino fuel liquid bcs i hate tablets, especially 6 tablets of hf37 aminos per day, and they cost too dang much :ohwell: $50 that's alot of product right there...:nono:

That's right, i'm taking amino fuel by twinlab, it's 15 grams...5000 mg per tablespoon...i'm comparing it to hf37 which, after 6 tablets is only 4600 mg...so with one tablespoon of aminofuel, i'm better off at $15 per 60 servings...if i take 3 tablespoons, i'll only get about 20 servings per bottle...i want to match hf37 bcs those things work, so 1 tblspn of amino fuel i'll take daily. Is that confusing? :spinning::drunk:

I'm only taking twinlab amino fuel liquid bcs i hate tablets, especially 6 tablets of hf37 aminos per day, and they cost too dang much :ohwell: $50 that's alot of product right there...:nono:

I absolutely get it. I like math so I understood that perfectly. LOL. Thanks!!!

Hey Bronze are you experiencing any gas from twin lab?
My tummie was a lil bit uncomfie, yeah, i did, how long does it take to "pass," ? :look: I guess i'll have to drown it out with water. I luv that it absorbs so quickly, i think those other tablets were just sitting in my stomach, making me nauseous...

I absolutely get it. I like math so I understood that perfectly. LOL. Thanks!!!
I'm glad you like math, cuz i'm not a big fan. i had to make sure my figures weren't throwing anyone off. LOL! i wish it were 50 grams, talk about getting your protein in one shot! Literally.

off to drinkie me shakie...

hi, guys, hope y'all had a wonderful sunday~
amino fuel didn't have me as "episodic" today, so that's a good thing...i drank tons more water, too, so that could have helped bunches.

toodles

I stopped drinking this for a few days and I came home for the holidays, eating a little bit of this, a little bit of that. My weight has jumped back up after a 7 pound progress. :(

Had my scrummy, yummy shake today.
It was so good. I was thinking in the back of my mind.
"I missed you for a couple of days baby. But, I'm sorry..can we make up?"

The Incredible Edible Egg.... I can't wait to try*!*

Honey Egg Shampoo
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons liquid soap
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon witch hazel
1 large egg, at room temperature
1 tablespoon wheat germ oil or almond oil
1 tablespoon rosewater or cologne

Place all the ingredients in a screw top jar, cover and shake well. Makes about 2/3 cup.

How to Make Egg Yolk Hair Conditioner
By eHow Fashion, Style & Personal Care Editor

Try making your own hair conditioner at home from natural ingredients from your kitchen. It only takes a little time and can save big bucks on expensive store-bought hair conditioners. The natural ingredients will leave your hair refreshed and clean with a natural healthy glow. Read on to learn more.
Difficulty: Easy
Things You’ll Need:
• 1 Egg yolk
• 1 Tablespoon olive or baby oil
Step1
Begin by cracking open one egg yolk into a mixing bowl. Beat the egg yolk quickly with a fork or whisk until it is completely broken up.
Step2
Add one tablespoon of olive oil. Beat again with the whisk or fork until it is well mixed. Baby oil can also be substituted for the olive oil for a better fragrance.
Step3
Mix in one cup of lukewarm water. Mixing the water in will dilute the mixture and make it easier to spread evenly throughout your whole head of hair.
Step4
Wet hair completely. It is best to apply the conditioning treatment to clean hair, so wash hair with a gentle shampoo, rinse and squeeze excess water from hair.
Step5
Pour half the egg yolk conditioner on top of the head, trying to avoid the face. While egg yolk is good for the face as well, the oil in the mixture is not. Use hands to apply the other half of the conditioner to the bottom of hair.
Step6
Run the conditioner through with your finger tips to ensure even coating. Let it set for 5 minutes.
Step7
Rinse your hair thoroughly with lukewarm or cool water. It is important not to use hot water because it may cook the egg yolk in your hair and require another washing. Cool water is good for hair because it makes it shiny.

Enjoy~

Anyone tried this with Whey Protein? Trying to figure out how to up my protein intake. I added blueberries and finally got it to taste good, lol.

Also are you guys eating something before this? I tend to eat breakfast beforehand because I don't want to have cravings during the two hours. Will that affect my benefits?

^^^Hi Lux,

You're not supposed to eat anything before the shake and should wait 2 hours after drinking before you eat any food.

Believe me, you will not want anything to eat for several hours after you drink this.

^^^Hi Lux,

You're not supposed to eat anything before the shake and should wait 2 hours after drinking before you eat any food.

Believe me, you will not want anything to eat for several hours after you drink this.

Lux, Ditto what LadyofVirtue says, don't eat, you'll be so full...think of it as eating scrambled eggs, toast and a glass of milk - it's a complete breakfast :lick:.

Hello ladies! Since 12/20, I was taking the shake faithfuly everyday. I did however slip when I went out of town for Christmas, but as soon as I made it in the house, I had the blender going. What I have noticed is that my nails are growing like crazy! When I took my QW down and did my coconut oil, glycerin, and black castor oil pre-wash treatment, I noticed I had about a little over an inch of new growth, considering I permed my hair 3 weeks ago. I'll have to give the shake 2 thumbs up!!

Lux, Ditto what LadyofVirtue says, don't eat, you'll be so full...think of it as eating scrambled eggs, toast and a glass of milk - it's a complete breakfast :lick:.

I never have the problem of feeling full. I eat waaay too much so my stomach has adjusted. :laugh: But I'm going to start having this as my sole breakfast because I want to see some results! :)

I'm going to have SO take me to the store while I'm out of town next week so I can buy some eggs/milk and not use up all of his family's. :laugh:

Anyone tried this with Whey Protein? Trying to figure out how to up my protein intake. I added blueberries and finally got it to taste good, lol.

Also are you guys eating something before this? I tend to eat breakfast beforehand because I don't want to have cravings during the two hours. Will that affect my benefits?

I used body fortress whey at first. I gained a ton of weight.

This morning I decided to add some OJ to try to sweeten the taste... bad mistake! It made it taste horrible. Granted it wasn't actual OJ but some OJ-flavored juice that I thought was orange juice when I picked it up.

I think I may add fruit tomorrow but I'm a little afraid to experiment now. :laugh:

I tried that ... thinking "It's gonna be Orange Julius up in this piece...." it so was not. :sad: I put vanilla flavoring in mine this morning and it didn't taste too bad...

ITA with the nail comment. I clipped my nails like 6 weeks ago very short, now they are super long :yep:. I cant report on the hair growth yet, but I will be relaxing this coming weekend and plan to take pics. I took pics when I first started the shake about 2 months ago, so we will see :grin:.

Hello ladies! Since 12/20, I was taking the shake faithfuly everyday. I did however slip when I went out of town for Christmas, but as soon as I made it in the house, I had the blender going. What I have noticed is that my nails are growing like crazy! When I took my QW down and did my coconut oil, glycerin, and black castor oil pre-wash treatment, I noticed I had about a little over an inch of new growth, considering I permed my hair 3 weeks ago. I'll have to give the shake 2 thumbs up!!

Yes, my nails are growing like weeds. I'm not able to wear them right now with the work that I do. I am looking for another job though.

Did I get the right thing Wheat Germ Oil? http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=VI-1009

The lady said that was the only wheat germ she had so what about the other wheat germ?

I also got this http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=FN-1002

This is the same wheatgerm that I use.

Peppers01, Stop the Madness!!! Girl, that is incredible, a little over an inch...in 3 WeEkS!!! I will have to document my progress...i know my hair is growing literally like weeds, it's amazing...i actually don't mind that i cut 3 inches last week, because i really feel it will all be back by March, with added thickness...i appreciate your post, Chica, ThAnKs :yep:

Did I get the right thing Wheat Germ Oil? http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=VI-1009

The lady said that was the only wheat germ she had so what about the other wheat germ?

I also got this http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=FN-1002
These are the exact oils i use. Now, the raw wheat germ i purchased at iherb was bob's mill, i think,
but you can also use the toasted wheat germ that is found in the cereal aisle. now it's not as nutrient-rich, and it costs more for less, but i used it until i found the raw one. whole foods or gnc should have it...if all else fails, you can buy the one in your local grocery store and order some from iherb, remember bob's mill...it was maybe $3 for a huge bag of raw wheat germ, i bought 3 bags, trust me, i don't think i'll need to buy anymore this year :look:

i am so happy.
i no longer have to listen to the tirade of a too loud b&d crushmaster mixer. i have located my back to basics smoothie maker and i luv luv luv it...now my cocktails are mixed in quiet solitude...i am not disturbed by the roar of concrete blasters every morning...it's so small, i'm only washing out a small tumbler, really...this is soo great, it crushed ice pretty good, so i know it'll handle my fruit...i highly recommend you guys get one, it's not a magic bullet, but for $10 bucks, you really can't beat it...this little guy is over a year old...i had to dig 'em out....
i missed you baby, *kisses and hugs*

Peppers01, Stop the Madness!!! Girl, that is incredible, a little over an inch...in 3 WeEkS!!! I will have to document my progress...i know my hair is growing literally like weeds, it's amazing...i actually don't mind that i cut 3 inches last week, because i really feel it will all be back by March, with added thickness...i appreciate your post, Chica, ThAnKs :yep:

I just cut about 2 inches off of mine too. In the past, that much coming off would've bothered me, but I am so confident that the shake will bring it back 2 fold in a couple of months, I'm not worried:grin:.

I have not read this entire thread yet. I just wanted to add a recipe that might make drinking the raw egg more tolerable. My apologies if this has been added to the thread

1 cup vanilla soy milk
1 egg
1 banana
top off with a pinch of cinnamon

I promise that you will not be able to taste the egg. This shake taste great and gives a boost of energy.

Hello,
My little lovely Egglets!
I wanted to say Happy New Year to all of you and I hope that the year brings you prosperity and great health.

I have decided to make an eggshake tonight with a shot of vodka. So that I am getting my egg for the day as well as my New Year's Drink. Spiked Homemade eggnog :lick:. Just bringing in the New Year! lol

Hello Ladies. Happy New Year to you all. I had to miss my shake today cuz I have a stomach flu and I wasn't about to go make my good shake and waste it by throwing it up. I also couldn't eat today. I actually don't feel like lost out, more like saving a good cocktail. I'll see if I can have one 2morrow.

Back