*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
Hi everyone, i'm beginning to feel my stomach shrink and sweet tooth is diminishing...when i eat over *the point* i feel ill....that's a good thing -- i hate the feeling i get when i overeat <shudders>.

Hope y'all had a great day...have a better tomorrow~

{{Blessings from Br*nze}}

Just got done reading this online article and thought of my egglette crew. I posted the excerpt we're most concerned about below, however, the link has some additional healthy information worth reading--all about eating for beauty.

Unscramble your thoughts about eggs and cholesterol because eggs are actually good for us. The sunny side up is that eggs are a high-quality protein and they contain antioxidants that are easily absorbed into the body. When it comes to egging our beauty on, whole eggs are best because they contain vitamin E, vitamins B12 and other vitamin Bs, selenium, and protein, which are all good for your skin and hair. Added benefit: eggs are packed with the carotenoids, lutein, and zeaxanthin, which are crucial to keeping healthy eyes and sharp vision.

http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/22177/60185-eat-better-looking

Last edited:
i saw an eggcream heel repair treatment...it swore about the benefits of eggs for all parts of the body...i'm gonna get it next time i see it....we may as well put egg everywhere, it seems like it will only help and not hurt us.....

People tell me I look like I've lost weight, but the scale has increased.

I'm working out, but nothing crazy and I don't add protein powder to my drink.

My body seems more contoured, but that dang scale. My thighs look better than they have in a long time.

Is the egg cocktail deceiving?

People tell me I look like I've lost weight, but the scale has increased.

I'm working out, but nothing crazy and I don't add protein powder to my drink.

My body seems more contoured, but that dang scale. My thighs look better than they have in a long time.

Is the egg cocktail deceiving?

It seems like you're adding muscle. Since muscle weighs more than fat, some ppl who put on muscle actually gain weight, but the good thing is that muscle burns fat. So don't be bummed. Great job:grin:!

i saw an eggcream heel repair treatment...it swore about the benefits of eggs for all parts of the body...i'm gonna get it next time i see it....we may as well put egg everywhere, it seems like it will only help and not hurt us.....

Bronze I used to put eggwhite and lemon juice mix on my face and it was the bomb! My skin looked fab. Why am I not doing this anymore? Hmmmmm:rolleyes:. Tightens pores and makes skin look refined.

Yodie, i must concur with Peppers01, muscle weighs more than fat...i'm going through this myself. My clothes arent tighter, but the scale won't budge...I'm not really altering my diet very much, so it stands to reason...now, once i start changing my eating pattern, then i definitely expect some big changes. So hang in there. I also eliminated p powder from my drink...that has helped, i know the scale would have continually gone up. I will be drinking a green food shake for lunch, eventually.

GSista, lemon juice and egg white...i can just imagine this would rock. I bet it lightens dark spots and everything...i will try that this week...i have a few blemishes i'm targeting...

okay ladies, off to make my shake...
baby, it's cold outside~that's for all the h-town folks....

It's frigid here in NY. On the shake tip, I just had mine with cereal. Bad yet good idea. I need to rethink this. Ok we need a thread for pic results. Who's with me?

Yodie, i must concur with Peppers01, muscle weighs more than fat...i'm going through this myself. My clothes arent tighter, but the scale won't budge...I'm not really altering my diet very much, so it stands to reason...now, once i start changing my eating pattern, then i definitely expect some big changes. So hang in there. I also eliminated p powder from my drink...that has helped, i know the scale would have continually gone up. I will be drinking a green food shake for lunch, eventually.

GSista, lemon juice and egg white...i can just imagine this would rock. I bet it lightens dark spots and everything...i will try that this week...i have a few blemishes i'm targeting...

Yes ma'am! When I came out the door this morning, I almost ran back in:eek:!

Just got done reading this online article and thought of my egglette crew. I posted the excerpt we're most concerned about below, however, the link has some additional healthy information worth reading--all about eating for beauty.

Unscramble your thoughts about eggs and cholesterol because eggs are actually good for us. The sunny side up is that eggs are a high-quality protein and they contain antioxidants that are easily absorbed into the body. When it comes to egging our beauty on, whole eggs are best because they contain vitamin E, vitamins B12 and other vitamin Bs, selenium, and protein, which are all good for your skin and hair. Added benefit: eggs are packed with the carotenoids, lutein, and zeaxanthin, which are crucial to keeping healthy eyes and sharp vision.

http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/22177/60185-eat-better-
looking

YES! all the b vits help to speed up you metabolism!
and Had my Shake today! still doubled up . . .

Maybe the scale will eventually start going down. My diet hasn't been terrible, but I haven't been very strict either.

I'm in NJ right now. Its crazy cold outside. Gotta find some eggs, spinach and bananas.

drinking mine now.

I just wanted to make a suggestion for ladies who want to add sugar to their concoctions, you might want to try adding agave nectar. it is delicious and is extremely low on the glycemic index scale, therefore not increasing your sugar levels or causing inflammation. it's made from a catcus and is super sweet, so a little goes a long way.

it's sold at whole foods and most other stores like that.

This cocktail has grown into a Massive Ingredient having drank! What's the best way to get great results based on the book? Or does it matter?

I keep it real simple
Wheatgerm
Organic Vanilla Soy Milk
Whey Powder for thickness
& EGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Just wondering:perplexed

^^^ I went thru the same phase! It will past at least mines did. Now I'm on the simple tip. I even streamlined my vitamins!

Im withyou on that. I noted the other day that my belly button is slowly reaching for my backbone. I am so excited about that. Some of my pants are just too big. The scale hasn't moved. Honestly, I stopped checking. Refusing to disappoint myself on purpose. Whatever this shake is doing I like it and I guess it will eventually balance itself off. I see fat leaving though.

OMY! :lachen:

Hi everyone, i'm beginning to feel my stomach shrink and sweet tooth is diminishing...when i eat over *the point* i feel ill....that's a good thing -- i hate the feeling i get when i overeat <shudders>.

Hope y'all had a great day...have a better tomorrow~

{{Blessings from Br*nze}}

I agree. I had a cookie-a-day habit. Snickerdoodle and oatmeal raisin every other day alternatively. I forgot about those cookies. Hey they are in the freezer. Thanks for reminding me. *she thinks of the cookie then decides not to make one*

Nite ladies

PS. officially out on winter break from school. Do you know one of my team members had the nerve to ask me if I was going to be working in class during the break? (We have team projects). My comments were N-O. (they don't call it a break for nothing).

^^Puffy, Gal, enjoy your break, you need it, you've been cranking out the brains, I would hear "hallelujah" ringing in my ears.

^^^Clazz E 2,Yes, keep the drink simple, it's easy to get into a mixologist phase, but i stick to the og, and i think that's best...i'll add an additonal drink for lunch, though...

Good looking out, Tallnomad, with agave, because it's a definite no-no to add sugar to this drink...

I'm on break too and i'm lovin' it....i slept all day...oh what a feelin'!!

^^^^GSista, a pics thread would be awesome...i was just thinking that as i looked at our 1300 post thread.....hopefully i'll get a digicam as a gift..one can only hope~

having my shake, quick question, when does the gas die down?

Hmmm... what in your shake is giving you gas? I never experienced gas with my shake.

Just got my ingredients for my shake. I'm at moms house. Man, she's been baking sugar cookies since I got here. They're good. Gotta get back to my shake. I don't want to gain weight.

Oh, like some of you ladies said, I've been seeing the fat leave my body too. I'm taking CLA, but I'm noticing a greater difference, especially on my thighs. The scale hasn't budged, but I'm loving it!!

How long does this drink survive in the fridge/without refrigeration? I'm taking a trip next week that requires a 5 hour bus ride. I'd love to make all my drinks for the week then toss them in the fridge when I get there.

How long does this drink survive in the fridge/without refrigeration? I'm taking a trip next week that requires a 5 hour bus ride. I'd love to make all my drinks for the week then toss them in the fridge when I get there.

That is a great question. I would also love to make my drink ahead of time.

having my shake, quick question, when does the gas die down?
it should go away in about a week or two...

That is a great question. I would also love to make my drink ahead of time.
the directions read to drink the cocktail immediately, bcs of the oils have broken and dispersed, it makes it easier to digest, also, leaving raw egg unattended in a drink for a few hours is not a good idea...let alone a few days...bacteria will have a field day..be on the safe side,chicas, make them daily...i would hate for you all to get ill. :nono:

I decided to try this (a couple weeks ago but I'm just getting around to posting in this thread:look:) and the cocktails don't taste as bad as I thought they would. I do have a lot more energy than before and my skin is glowing even though I'm not consistent with this......The only problem is that people have been mistaking me for being 17-19 and I'm 24. I got "carded" buying a Rated-R dvd at walmart:lachen:

Okay, egglettes, i have just cut 3 inches of hair this week, letting go of thin ends, so now, i gotta get my hair growing in overdrive...i'm pushing this drink to the limit..."Cheers" *now where's those ingredients for the salad?*

i just took my braids down after having them in for 5 weeks and OH. MY. GOSH!! my new growth is soooooooooo freaking thick!!! i'm 7 months into my transition. my hair has always been thick but it's like a freaking jungle in there! i tried to wear my hair in a bun but it wouldn't lay flat! even people at work noticed how thick and puffy my hair was. i started drinking the shakes on Nov. 10th. i have been drinking them 5-6 days out the week most of the time. i have also been my growth aide Moe Gro Oil. for about 2 weeks i used Moe Gro Oil mixed with Mega Tek.

i also finally cut out the sugar from my drink and it's not bad at all.

i will post some pics later because i'm about to go to sleep.

oooh, this is exciting! Happy for you. I'm hoping to have a similar hair story in a few weeks. Still have my braids and the new growth is revolutionary! It's trying to take over. I've been doing this drink for about three weeks and I just stopped doing the Mega Tek consistently, but I'm hoping I've gotten good results from both the MT and this egg shake.

i just took my braids down after having them in for 5 weeks and OH. MY. GOSH!! my new growth is soooooooooo freaking thick!!! i'm 7 months into my transition. my hair has always been thick but it's like a freaking jungle in there! i tried to wear my hair in a bun but it wouldn't lay flat! even people at work noticed how thick and puffy my hair was. i started drinking the shakes on Nov. 10th. i have been drinking them 5-6 days out the week most of the time. i have also been my growth aide Moe Gro Oil. for about 2 weeks i used Moe Gro Oil mixed with Mega Tek.

yay!:drunk::yep:

had yet another shake, not doubled up today though, doing ALOT of baking, chocolate chip cookies, apple pie, Evan williams pound cake, strawberry cup cakes and confetti cake! the when the kids go to sleep tonite I'll start on the ham chirstmas dinner, or maybe I'll do that in the morning so it will be extra fresh,

oh and the gas, It is dying down from day to day, I think that the wheat germ oil and eggs are just cleaning me out, sorry about the food and gas in the same post.

Back