*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
OK, this AM I made my shake pour it into my mug and headed out the door. ½ mile down the road I realize I didn't add the egg so I turned around pour half of my shake back into the blender added my egg and blended it!

There are very few things that are important enuf for me to turn around after I left for work and the egg is now one of them! :lol:

Also, I ran out of soy milk and replaced it with got some Almond milk. I think I may stick with it b/c 1 cup is only 60 calories were the soy was 100 per cup.

Last edited:
lol
It seems like I have an episode at least once a week. The favorite one seems to be leaving the drink on the counter and going out the door. Then reaching for it and it's not there.

OK, this AM I made my shake pour it into my mug and headed out the door. ½ mile down the road I realize I didn't add the egg so I turned around pour half of my shake back into the blender added my egg and blended it!

There are very few things that are important enuf for me to turn around after I left for work and the egg is now one of them! :lol:

Also, I ran out of soy milk and replaced it with got some Almond milk. I think I may stick with it b/c 1 cup is only 60 calories were the soy was 100 per cup.

Had my shake today! today I just double up on everything,

2 eggs
2 tbls of wheat germ oil
2 tbls of Nesquik
4 cups of vanilla soy
and 4 frozen strawberries

both of my girls asked me for some and they liked it, I think I'm gonna have my oldest drink some, she has dry scalp problems.

U so greedy...:grin:

Had my shake today! today I just double up on everything,

2 eggs
2 tbls of wheat germ oil
2 tbls of Nesquik
4 cups of vanilla soy
and 4 frozen strawberries

both of my girls asked me for some and they liked it, I think I'm gonna have my oldest drink some, she has dry scalp problems.

Last edited:
I have just been doing the raw egg maybe 4 times a week and yes, it has made a wonderful difference in my growth (lenghtwise). I am on a hopeful transition and I have miminal shed/breakage and it is much thicker. Oh, I'm using HAIRVEDA products too.

A long time ago raw eggs were cool , today we know about salmonella poisoning. The eggs are primarily for protein, you could eat them other ways or get extra protein other ways. The wheat Germ is high in B complex Vitamins, thats what its known most for. you could take a good B complex supplement as well

Be careful mama , dont want you sick for trying something that could harm you

funny you said 7 times, you know I lost half my hair when I was sick, and I swear it grew back SO fast and thicker than ever, I believe it was God and I never even thought about the 7 times thing :woot: God is good!

I hear on learning appreciation, he has a way of opening the hearts and eyes of his children :yep:

anyway, be careful with this , with the raw eggs and all :sneakyhug:

Raw eggs are actually found in quite a number of foods you eat everyday and probably aren't even aware. Cake icing for one. No more dangerous than the e-coli tainted produce circulating our food system or the bacteria laden fish used for sushi.

had my shake, well something like it anyway, had to mix in 2% with my vanilla soy, most of it was soy though, but only one egg today and 1 tbls of germ oil, when I get more soy, I will still double up. oh and about 6 frozen strawberries and a tbles of Nesquik this morning also

I wanted to try this but I am afraid of what will happen to my cholesterol levels if I eat a raw egg every day. As it is now, I only use egg beaters when I need an egg or want srambled eggs.

Off to do some research......

Just brought some spinach to add to my shake. I've been wanting to drink a green shake/smoothie. I'll see how it tastes.

Ladies I just have to report that this green Egg Smoothie is the joint (yes, I'm a child of the 70's)! My old shake filled me up but I was still able to eat as neva before.

But this green Egg Cocktail! I eat half of everything. This AM I has a chocolate muffin and could only eat half and did not feel bad about throwing the rest away. If figure throw it away or work it off! For lunch I had a 6 inch turkey sub from Subway's and ate half of it and 3 hours later ate the other half. That was 2.5 hours ago and I am still full!

I now see why Lavender lost 19 pound!

Back