*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
I had my fifth shake today, I'm really getting the hang of making it! I was up until 5 a.m. writing my paper last night, woke up at 12, so I was expecting to be tired today because my sleeping was all off. I had my shake after I woke up and I've been wired all day long! No midday nap for me woohoo! :drunk: I'm really glad I added the strawberry syrup too (did I say that already?) :lick: I'm so happy I finally have a challenge I can stick to!

well this is my 2nd week of taking the shake and I added in exotic allure vitamin, b complex, and a little bit of onrange juice. It keeps me alert at work, I will see how my hair is progressing a month from now

I rebuke thee boobs.
I just got my 34 back from losing weight. I rebuke thee!

WooWooWoo...yes, some of our boobs have gotten, em, er, "perkier-er" This may not happen to you, chica, but if you're gettin' a reduction, you'll have no probs, anyway...i think this happened to me bcs i drank whole milk...that's a no-no for me-me.....you should be okay...

:lol: PuffyBrown! I have to admin the girls are perkining up. I start paying attention this week. Who would of thought you could get all this from an egg and a bit of oil!

So after reading about Lavender's weight loss success via the Egg Cocktail I changed up my recipe. She lost 19 pounds since October and I need that kind of weight loss in my life right now. :lol:

This morning's shake looked like this:

1 Raw organic veggie feed egg
2 Handful of Raw organic Spinach
4 oz Soy Milk
2 oz Carrot Juice
1 Tbsp Flaxseed Oil
Vitamin Cocktail

Estimated Calories: 380

And it's just as still filling! I'm gonna ride this wave and see how it goes. I got to get this weight off!

Last edited:
So after reading about Lavender's weight loss success via the Egg Cocktail I changed up my recipe. She lost 19 pounds since October and I need that kind of weight loss in my life right now. :lol:

This morning's shake looked like this:

1 Raw organic veggie feed egg
2 Handful of Raw organic Spinach
4 oz Soy Milk
2 oz Carrot Juice
1 Tbsp Flaxseed Oil
Vitamin Cocktail

Estimated Calories: 380

And it's just as still filling! I'm gonna ride this wave and see how it goes. I got to get this weight off!

She also mentioned she let go of red meat, sugar and i think dairy and probably carbs......i don't know if i could hang with all of that, but i'll try cutting back on some of it ... i know if i did all that i'd lose 20 lbs in about 2 days....(a sad commentary on my dietary habits....:sad:) i'm thinking about having one of these in lieu of lunch....that way, i'd keep my original Waistlength Hair Cocktail and incorporate this one as a meal substitute....

Last edited:
She also mentioned she let go of red meat, sugar and i think dairy and probably carbs....i don't know if i could hang with all of that, but i'll try cutting back on some of it ... i know if i did all that i'd lose 20 lbs in about 2 days....(a sad commentary on my dietary habits....:sad:) i'm thinking about having one of these in lieu of lunch....that way, i'd keep my original Waistlength Hair Cocktail and incorporate this one as a meal substitute....
She didn't say carbs, just wheat. That means you could eat rice, or any pastas that are rice based like pad thai, etc. You could also eat sweet potatoes, etc.

She didn't say carbs, just wheat. That means you could eat rice, or any pastas that are rice based like pad thai, etc. You could also eat sweet potatoes, etc.
Okay, wheat, that helps, definitely....so, if i did this, in addition to the drinks, i would surely reach my goals ahead of schedule...
Now, where's my motivation, determination and willpower???? Where did i put those guys??? LOL! Something's gotta give...:look:

Lavendar, Monarae, I'm cheering you guys on! Please keep me/us updated on your progress... I need all the motivation i can get....:yep:

ladies, ladies, ladies,

Looongtime lurker here, and I just want to say the the wealth of info on this site is AMAZING anyway...

I got my wheat germ oil
soy milk, fruit, and of course eggs
but then I couldnt find the blades and other small components that go to my blender:wallbash: (aarrgghh!):wallbash:, this is of course after my PCS (move)
so I will have to go buy another blender(sad) i liked the one i had

anyway my question is can i just use wheat germ oil? I got mine from the vitamin shop and when I asked about both, the lady told me she had only heard of the oil, not just wheat germ, go figure.:ohwell:

Yes Lavender did give up the sugar & starches (includind rice, potatoes, bread). I had an off line convo with her so I could get more details. She also incorporated coconut oil.

I am willing to give them up and will starting Monday. I will allow a few holiday treats but only a little. This is the worst time of year to diet.

I fell off the wagon with my shake. I haven't had it in at least 8 days. So, this morning I got back on it and had my beloved shake. Yummy. Reminded me of how filling it actually is. My skin had even started breaking out, but that could be from anything.

ladies, ladies, ladies,

Looongtime lurker here, and I just want to say the the wealth of info on this site is AMAZING anyway...

I got my wheat germ oil
soy milk, fruit, and of course eggs
but then I couldnt find the blades and other small components that go to my blender:wallbash: (aarrgghh!):wallbash:, this is of course after my PCS (move)
so I will have to go buy another blender(sad) i liked the one i had

anyway my question is can i just use wheat germ oil? I got mine from the vitamin shop and when I asked about both, the lady told me she had only heard of the oil, - sad - not just wheat germ, go figure.:ohwell:
wheat germ oil is important, you can even get it at grocery stores, it's toasted, not quite as healthy as raw, but it's chock full of nutrients...$4 or so, raw about $3...

Yes Lavender did give up the sugar & starches (includind rice, potatoes, bread). <<<<<as my Mom always says, it takes courage....I had an off line convo with her so I could get more details. She also incorporated coconut oil.

I am willing to give them up and will starting Monday. I will allow a few holiday treats but only a little. This is the worst time of year to diet.
Girl, if you are brave enuf to start this now, i know you'll be successful -- you go, Monarae, i'll be your cheerleader and root for you....~

I fell off the wagon with my shake. I haven't had it in at least 8 days. So, this morning I got back on it and had my beloved shake. Yummy. Reminded me of how filling it actually is. My skin had even started breaking out, but that could be from anything.
Glad you got back on the bandwagon...you know it's good, Yodie, hang in there, girlie~

see below, she did give up carbs, dang it....

Yes Lavender did give up the sugar & starches (includind rice, potatoes, bread). I had an off line convo with her so I could get more details. She also incorporated coconut oil.

OK!:yep: So I am starting with the shake this morn! I'm hoping to make this my breakfast for real, because all of the energy that you ladies have been talking about having is something that I need!:grin:

Allright, drinking the shake now and it's not so bad not even the wheat germ oil, but this is what I did

1egg
1 big TBL spoon of wheat germ oil
2 cups of soy milk
AND I stole a TBL spoon of my kids Nesquik :blush:(2 is 60 cals so I estimate 30)

My concoction pales in comparison to most of you ladies, but as I hate dieting, I trying to keep it simple, plus it's some good chocolate milk!:lick:

Allright, drinking the shake now and it's not so bad not even the wheat germ oil, but this is what I did

1egg
1 big TBL spoon of wheat germ oil
2 cups of soy milk
AND I stole a TBL spoon of my kids Nesquik :blush:(2 is 60 cals so I estimate 30)

My concoction pales in comparison to most of you ladies, but as I hate dieting, I trying to keep it simple, plus it's some good chocolate milk!:lick:
Hey, Sho-iz-pretty, that's a great combo you have, you don't have to get creative - you can just stick to the basics, which is what you've done...you'll get fantastic results, and like Monarae said you'll be singing the praises of the cocktail right along with us.....

thanx

I dont mean to give a min by min report but that cocktail gave me the BG's (if you know what I mean) I'm here in CO, we have 5 DAYS of snow ahead starting today, went to the store to get supplies, and now I'm kicking myself cuz I should have stocked up on Soy milk!

so i've been doing tons of research and i think the key truly is protein. i've been looking at old protein challenge threads and these ladies are experiencing amazing growth. some even got up to 1.5" a month. here's a link to a calculator to tell you how much protein you should be ingesting daily: http://www.healthcalculators.org/calculators/protein.asp
the ladies in the protein challenge were shooting for at least 100 g daily. i calculated how many grams are in this particular drink for this thread and it's only 16.5. the other day i added liquid amino acids and have been able to get the drink up to 38.5 g. I'm going to be shooting for 100g as well. i'm going to the store today to buy some protein bars, tuna (42.5g per can!!), and maybe some other type of protein drink. hth some!!!

ETA: I've also been trying to consume up to 75oz of water a day

Last edited:
guess what?

Tomorrow is the last day of STATISTICS CLASS!
wHOO HOO!
Right now strong 86 with this weeks assignments should bump up to a 90 -92 yup yup

Hi ladies! I have been following this thread for awhile now & I am joining. Started yesterday actually. I am usually the queen of weird drinks & a LONG time ago I had done the raw egg thing, but forgot ALL about it, & when I was thought about it that was the last time my hair seemed to be growing lush,long & thick with EASE, not fighting so hard for it.

I am doing the original recipe BUT with two changes. One, I am using goat milk. Why? I am allergic to soy. Love almond milk, but they only come in those tiny cartons & I can't afford that right now. Plus recently on an Oprah show with Doc Oz, they were investigating blue zones (areas where the populations have tons of centenarians), & in one zone they only drink goat milk. I've been reading about the benefits of goat milk.

And second, I am downing the drink with an l-lysine capsule.

I think I have finally found 'the' products, the method, and now I am adding back the nutricion. This year should finally be my year. Long hair here I come! LOL Btw I will one day post progress pics in 2009.

I just discovered this thread and I had my first shake today. I tried to order the book but the lowest that I could find was $6.49 before shipping. So after shipping it will probably be about $10-11 so I didn't order it and want to find it cheaper.

I don't have any wheat germ or oil, which I hope to get this week. For my shake I added the following:

1 banana
a couple frozen peaches
1 egg
Vanilla soy milk

It was delicious. I hope to make it more nutritious with the wheat germ and oil.

Thank you so much Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll for starting this thread.

Last edited:
Hey I'm thinking of a mix and I've come up with:

4 opened acidophilous capsules
flaxseeds(don't know how much yet)
pineapple juice or OJ
2 scoops soy protein powder(50g protein).

Wonder how that tastes? Wanna make it more nutritious. I was gonna do flaxseed oil but I drink my vitamins with my shake and I don't want to throw up again. What do you ladies think?

Back