*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
Just ordered the book. Can't hurt to have this on the shelf. Got it, shipping included, for less than $5.

Now I need to get me some wheat germ oil.

i ordered wheatgerm from iherb, it was 2 bucks, shipping was 3 bucks

Hey B, I'm not finding the wheatgerm on the iherb site...can you post a link or a product code or something. I've been looking ever since you posted this and I am only coming up with wg oil

TIA

Hey B, I'm not finding the wheatgerm on the iherb site...can you post a link or a product code or something. I've been looking ever since you posted this and I am only coming up with wg oil

TIA

I'm not sure if you have a Whole Foods Market in your area, but they had 1 lb of Wheat Germ for $1.99

Just ordered the book. Can't hurt to have this on the shelf. Got it, shipping included, for less than $5.

Now I need to get me some wheat germ oil.
I ordered my book Oct 24th it was shipped out Oct 27th still NO BOOK I received a confirmation it should get here no later than Nov 14 I wrote back and was wondering if they sent it by Camel(heeeeeee) after that comment I hope I still get it.

I'm not sure if you have a Whole Foods Market in your area, but they had 1 lb of Wheat Germ for $1.99

We have a Wild Oats which was bought by Whole Foods last year so I'll check today after work. :look: as if I need more reason to go there... :lol:

Thank you!

OK, Ladies! I’m on a sugar detox right now so that means no sweeteners in my egg cocktail. So my new recipe (closer to the original) is:

1 Raw Organic Veggie Feed Egg
1 Tbsp Lecithin
2 Tbsp Raw Wheat Germ
1 Tbsp Wheat Germ Oil
8 oz Almond Milk
1 B-Complex Vitamin
1 gram Vitamin C
50 mg B6
1 Tbsp Raw Flaxseed

I do like it and it will take some getting use to but I think this is better for me. I want to get the full blow of this one especially since I have to wait 2 hours in order to eat!

This drink still pack a punch in the calorie department which is about 400! And its worth every drop!

Br*nzeb are you still gonna post the healthy hair salad? I'm on my health kick again and I really want the recipe. TIA!

Br*nzeb are you still gonna post the healthy hair salad? I'm on my health kick again and I really want the recipe. TIA!
MonaRae~ I will get that to you asap...now lemme find it....
Hi ladies......is there a link to the book you're ordering?
I want to order it too. :grin:

TIA
Google these books, i don't know why i can't add a link.. you can find them at amazon or alibris books online....
How I Stopped Growing Bald and Started Growing Hair

by Dale Alexander

-and-

The Natural Way to Super Beauty (Mass Market Paperback)

by Mary Ann Crenshaw (Author)

Ya'll more than welcome...I feel emotionally drained....I feel as though I'm in a dream-state....like this is surreal, I guess.

"Yes We Can" ~ "Yes We Did"

TIA

You have to do a search for "Raw Wheat Germ" on the iherb site. I couldn't find it either when I was looking for wheat germ.

^^Snake it up yodie! Snake it up!

I had to improvise today. I ran out of Almond Milk and I did not feel like running across town to get more so I got some canned goat milk for tomorrow shake!

^^Snake it up yodie! Snake it up!

I had to improvise today. I ran out of Almond Milk and I did not feel like running across town to get more so I got some canned goat milk for tomorrow shake!

What is snake it up? Mix it with a spoon?

And since you are not dealing with powders it shall all blend well enough!

Last edited:
:perplexed:ohwell::nono:

It doesn't work...

Okay, if you guys are interested in the Ingredients for Hair Salad and Diet for Hair Growth, send me a pm, in it enclose your email address and i will send the info via attachments - it's about 7 scanned pages from the book....now if you guys can post it, that's great. Until then, I'll send it to you individually.

How's that?

Blessings, Br*nze~

Hey everyone~ To all those who sent a pm to me, I've just sent a pm to you with the ingredients only. I'll update it with more instructions and more recipes tomorrow....but here's your grocery list to begin with....

Be Blessed and Enjoy
B*~

Last edited:
Hey Bronze,

I'm still on my cocktail. This is a keeper!

I got my older brother and one of my sisters started on it too. :up:

That recipe is similar to mine except I use soy and I take the b's and c's in tablet form. I don't use sweetener either I add a little vanilla flavoring it makes it taste sweet. (not vanilla extract...but flavoring. Same section as you would buy all flavorings like extracts and food coloring). For a egg noggy flavor add in a pinch of nutmeg....ummm ummm good.:lick:

OK, Ladies! I’m on a sugar detox right now so that means no sweeteners in my egg cocktail. So my new recipe (closer to the original) is:

1 Raw Organic Veggie Feed Egg
1 Tbsp Lecithin
2 Tbsp Raw Wheat Germ
1 Tbsp Wheat Germ Oil
8 oz Almond Milk
1 B-Complex Vitamin
1 gram Vitamin C
50 mg B6
1 Tbsp Raw Flaxseed

I do like it and it will take some getting use to but I think this is better for me. I want to get the full blow of this one especially since I have to wait 2 hours in order to eat!

This drink still pack a punch in the calorie department which is about 400! And its worth every drop!

HEy Chicas~ Send your email address when you pm so i can send this to you guys. I hope you all enjoy the recipe. I'll try to get ingredients this weekend to our Waistlength Hair Salad...Yumm!

Br*nze,

I wish I could make everybody start taking this recipe.

When I measured my hair yesterday, I was shocked at how much growth I had received.

This drink has proven itself.

My DH is also drinking it (for the skin benefits).

I know you get tired of hearing this, but, thank you. You didn't have to share your blessing with us. Many women would not have done so.

I publically want to invite everyone to, "Try it, you'll like it.":yep:

Back