*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
Powdered eggs are real eggs. They are pasturized and sprayed until dried. I found a lot of information on line about it. I will see if I can find it again. The do have a filler.

see ingredient from the one that I have.

pixel.gif

I've been peeking in this thread every so often.

Few questions for some to answer...please.

1. Does powdered eggs work as well as regular eggs?
2. Have you ladies seen results?
3. Is lechithin (sp?) a requirement or just wheat germ?

Thanks.

Thanks for posting.

I certainly was slighting powdered eggs. I actually went to the health food store tonight to price everything. They even had powdered eggs for $20 (yikes). Everything was a little too expensive for my budget at the moment.

I certainly want to get the book.

Powdered eggs are real eggs. They are pasturized and sprayed until dried. I found a lot of information on line about it. I will see if I can find it again. The do have a filler.

see ingredient from the one that I have.

pixel.gif

No they're not cheap. I guess thats the cost of making them. I said the same thing but decided to get it since I did not want to have to drive to whole foods all the time to get it. It is so far to drive for me. I would think that if you can get whole organic eggs it is about the same cost but you just have to go back and get it.

Thanks for posting.

I certainly was slighting powdered eggs. I actually went to the health food store tonight to price everything. They even had powdered eggs for $20 (yikes). Everything was a little too expensive for my budget at the moment.

I certainly want to get the book.

Good morning, ladies,

I tried my cocktail with liquid lecithin again, and it wasn't soo bad. I used less lecithin, 1 tblspn instead of 2, i can hang...still not as good as before, but the aftertaste is minimal...so that's a very good thing.

Good morning, ladies,

I tried my cocktail with liquid lecithin again, and it wasn't soo bad. I used less lecithin, 1 tblspn instead of 2, i can hang...still not as good as before, but the aftertaste is minimal...so that's a very good thing.

I hear the lecithin is very good, so stick with it . I felt the same way when I tasted the raw wheat germ but I got used to it after a while.

Now for my update. My skin is looking Fantabulous this week. I started taking Biotin and I was very afraid that it would screw up my skin, but I am pleasantly suprised. Everything is working wonderfully. :grin:

I hear the lecithin is very good, so stick with it . I felt the same way when I tasted the raw wheat germ but I got used to it after a while.

Now for my update. My skin is looking Fantabulous this week. I started taking Biotin and I was very afraid that it would screw up my skin, but I am pleasantly suprised. Everything is working wonderfully. :grin:

Thanks for the motivation. I will stick it out, especially for weightloss benefits, I'll up the amount to 2 tblspns eventually...I'm glad to hear about your Fantabulous skin....Awe-Some! I'm hoping some of my dark spots eventually fade, too. It could happen!? :grin:

How's everyone this am? I had a great start with another cocktail. Cocktails in the morning! LOL! Anywhoo, the aftertaste has disappeared with the liquid lecithin, Thank God, I am back to luv-ing my shake.

Toodles~

for tempory use I was thinking of getting the instant breakfast to use for a lil while

its supposed to contain all the protein of an egg and then some :yep:

welp one search and i found them in bulk and am getting them :lick:

says it has the protein of two eggs plus its loaded with vitamins and minerals

I can add the wheat germ oil later to that:yep:

:2cool:

nutrition info for the drinks

Nutrition Facts
CARNATION® INSTANT BREAKFAST® POWDER
per 270mL / %RDI
Serving Size 270mL (~1 packet reconstituted w/ water)
Calories mL 0.48
Protein
g 5
Protein
% kcal 15%
Carbohydrate g 27.97
Carbohydrate % kcal 86%
Fat g 0
Fat % kcal 0%
Flavors Classic French Vanilla
Fiber Content g 0
Free H2O 80%
Vitamin A* IU 1748.25 / 34%
Vitamin D IU 0 / 0%
Vitamin E IU 7.51 / 25%
Vitamin K mcg 19.98 / 24%
Vitamin C mg 26.97 / 44%
Thiamine-B1 mg 0.3 / 20%
Riboflavin-B2 mg 0.14 / 8%
Niacin mg 5 / 25%
Vitamin B6 mg 0.4 / 20%
Folic Acid mcg 79.92 / 19%
Pantothenic Acid mg 2 / 20%
Vitamin B12 mcg 0.59 / 9%
Biotin mcg 75.06 / 25%
Sodium mg 99.9
Sodium mEq 4.32
Potassium mg 239.76
Potassium mEq 6.1
Calcium mg 249.75 / 24%
Calcium mEq 12.5
Phosphorus mg 249.75 / 24%
Magnesium mg 79.92 / 19%
Iron mg 4.51 / 25%
Iodine mcg 3 / 2%
Copper mg 0.5 / 25%
Zinc mg 3 / 20%
Manganese mg 0.5 / 25%

Hey Br*nze,

It's only been about 2 weeks since I've been doin this and I'M LUVIN THE RESULTS!!!

I can't imagine what will happen in 6 months.

My skin, is more "beautifuler," my hair is thicker, nails are growing, appetite is decreasing and my energy level if off da chain.:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Again, eternal blessings to you and be blessed in His Name!

Ok, I have received the book (great book by the way) and I read the chapters on hair. Here's a brief summary on what the book says about hair:

*** The cocktail contains one Raw Egg, Milk and Raw Wheat germ (she says not toasted) and Wheat Germ Oil

***The author herself said she CANNOT take raw egg but it is very important to eat at least one egg a day cooked or raw (which raw is the best way) for hair growth

*** She says Protein and B Vitamins are essential for hair growth and strength

***She said Brewer's Yeast is the best way to get all your B vitamins in one but she says she can't do Brewer's Yeast because she just can't swallow it

***She said B Vitamins that contain Choline and Inositol thicken up the hair and contains Lecithin which creates hair

***She says Wheat Germ is essential for fast hair growth and that she takes 3 tablespoons every day

***She says Wheat Germ is loaded with Vitamin E and the toasted kinds removes some of the Vitamin E content because of the heat used to toast it

***She says Vitamin E is essential for lovely hair

***She says clean hair makes for healthy hair so it is essential to wash your hair frequently. I think she says she washes her hair every other day

***She says Protein Shampoos and Protein Conditioners are ideal for great growing hair

***She says to maintain an acid balance for the hair to do a final hair rinse with Cider Vinegar after washing

Hope That Helps

Last edited:
Hey Br*nze,

It's only been about 2 weeks since I've been doin this and I'M LUVIN THE RESULTS!!!

I can't imagine what will happen in 6 months.

My skin, is more "beautifuler," my hair is thicker, nails are growing, appetite is decreasing and my energy level if off da chain.:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Again, eternal blessings to you and be blessed in His Name!

I'm glad you are looking and feeling more "beautifuler" ~ I luv that! I receive your blessings, chica. Thanx! Can you imagine a year into this? Wow-sa.

Ok, I have received the book (great book by the way) and I read the chapters on hair. Here's a brief summary on what the book says about hair:

Hope That Helps
I'm glad you put that together, that is very helpful. I guess I coulda done that, too. :ohwell: So thanks. I'm sure many will benefit from those tips. It helps me to just have them soo handy.

Hey ladies, keeping up on your progress. Just wanted to know how everything is going? Keep up the good work.

Good Evening Ladies!
I had my first shake this morning,wasn't crazy about the taste,but Nobody ever said being"beautifuler" was easy! so i will keep drinking my shakes.I also ordered some avocado oil,and vits from puritans pride today,I didn't want to take a chance on that KLB6.Make sure you guys read the skin section as well!

oKAY, HAVEN'T had a chance to get into the book, give me til' tomorrow, and then i'll post...i can say this, alexander is heavy into dietary changes. more protein, less sugar is key to hair growth and regrowth and strength and the body benefits, as well. he also has a hair growth salad...i'll post recipe later, i'm so tired, i'm gonna drop...:yawn: g'nite, y'all.

oKAY, HAVEN'T had a chance to get into the book, give me til' tomorrow, and then i'll post...i can say this, alexander is heavy into dietary changes. more protein, less sugar is key to hair growth and regrowth and strength and the body benefits, as well. he also has a hair growth salad...i'll post recipe later, i'm so tired, i'm gonna drop...:yawn: g'nite, y'all.

grrrr I knew the experts were going to say this, but cant seem to pull my Sweet Tooth!

Thanks to you we are gonna be in shape with beautiful skin and gorgeous long hair! You're the best! :heart2:

Okay, I've read that the program should be adhered to for 90 days, 180 to see full effect on length of hair...Alexander says this is due to women having longer hair. In 90 days short hair will see noticeable effects on new growth or strands 2 inches in length.... The effect of the raw egg goes to work immediately. Also, add foods to your diet that helps the bloodstream. This helps oxygen going into scalp.

I'll be back with more.

I'm with you on the sweet tooth issue sweetnic ja,It's no joke,but I work very hard at controlling.I love to bake and cook so it isn't easy,But i'm doing ok, Had my shake this morning!Good afternoon ladies!

Last edited:
Back