*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
I just ordered some raw wheat germ and wheat germ oil from iherb.com. used the $5 discount and shipping was just $1.99 :grin:

i hope i like the taste of this drink and hopefully will see some type of results. i really hope my skin glows like some of the other posters.

i already take a multi, flax seed, biotin, & msm

I'm not sure ladyofvirtue but I wouldn't doubt it. Just a couple of week ago I was told someone thought I was 26 year old. I bout gave that man my wallet! I"m 40!!!!!

Hey Curly,

what store is this?

Thanks Jakibro!

I just ordered 3 bags of raw wheat germ and 2 bottles of raw wheat germ oil, and with shipping it only came to $21.42! If anyone else wants to take advantage of these great prices, you can use the discount code JAD140.

I'm planning to fast for 3 days starting tomorrow, then start drinking this "hair cocktail" every morning starting November 1st. My plan is to use it for at least 3 months, but the first month will be a test drive. I'll be adding vitamin supplements on November 7th, after I get paid and have money to stock up. The beginnings of a personal challenge are forming... :grin:

Okay ladies, Im in!! I got all the stuff over the weekend and I have been drinking the shake for 3 days totally by the direction of the OP.

I dont like the taste, but I can live with it.

I hope to see something soon...............

I just ordered some raw wheat germ and wheat germ oil from iherb.com. used the $5 discount and shipping was just $1.99 :grin:

i hope i like the taste of this drink and hopefully will see some type of results. i really hope my skin glows like some of the other posters.

is there a code for the $5 discount?

Yes, I use raw egg in my mix

1 Raw egg
1 cup Almond Milk
1 tbsp Raw Wheat Germ Oil
2 tbsp Raw Wheat Germ
1 tbsp Fruit Preserves
1 B-Complex Tablet (50 mg)
1 B-6 Tablet (50 mg)
1 Vitamin C Tablet (1g)

Bonuses - The vitamin C enhance the mix and the B’s are good for hair and weight loss

It seems that everyone is having ok experience until they add the Wheat germ. Is the wheat germ extra? Can I skip that and still get the benifits of the drink?

Wheat Germ is loaded with B vitamins and vitamin E. Both does wonders for your hair. So skipping it would decrease the benefits for your hair.

It really depends on how you make your mix. Mines taste pretty good. If you don’t like the taste up your fruit in the mix. I use a preservative in mines, the kind without the add sugar (natural nor unnatural).

Wheat Germ is loaded with B vitamins and vitamin E. Both does wonders for your hair. So skipping it would decrease the benefits for your hair.

It really depends on how you make your mix. Mines taste pretty good. If you don’t like the taste up your fruit in the mix. I use a preservative in mines, the kind without the add sugar (natural nor unnatural).

What if I'm already taking a cocktail of vitamins :look:. I know I know excuses excuses :lachen:

What if I'm already taking a cocktail of vitamins :look:. I know I know excuses excuses :lachen:

:blah: where's my belt! :clubu: j/k! If you are already taking a good b complex than contiune. If not depending on what you are already taking look into taking one at your own risk. I say that b/c I don't know what you are currently taking.

Last edited:
YOu can use any of the 6 digit alphanumeric codes you see here from me aor anyone else who orders from iherb,after you place your order you'll get a code also that you can share with family and friends,make sure you write it down,unknown how long it's good for,but i believe you get points for teh code when someone or yourself uses it and after a certaina mount of points they send you a gift certificate or you get a credit you can use on the site.Lynette

I'm looking so much younger. Is this one of the positives too?
Yes, ma'am. Looking younger, less wrinkles, youthful "glow". Isn't that wonderful?!
Goodnight.

You will simply *beam*, how's that?

I'm not sure ladyofvirtue but I wouldn't doubt it. Just a couple of week ago I was told someone thought I was 26 year old. I bout gave that man my wallet! I"m 40!!!!!
Girl, I can't wait. I used to get this all the time, however, many took me for 21~ I miss that. It's coming back, it's coming back....

Hey Curly,

what store is this?
iHerb.com...

That's great news.

I'm starting to see new hairs sprouting up in my thin spots (edges) - albeit just a handful, but this is only the beginning.
You ain't seen nothing yet! My scalp is filling, in too. I have alot of shorter hairs and i know they are sprouting out, not broken.

Okay ladies, Im in!! I got all the stuff over the weekend and I have been drinking the shake for 3 days totally by the direction of the OP.

I dont like the taste, but I can live with it.throw in some fruit or chocolate or strawberry syrup...it helps. I like it, really.

I hope to see something soon...............
Girl, hang in there, you'll see something, alot of things quickly.

is there a code for the $5 discount?
use the discount code JAD140.

i'm hyped, but i missed my drink this morning..i'll catch up on it 2-nite. Can not miss a day, too much progress is riding on this...Imagine, glowing youthful skin, less wrinkles, great digestion, body-toning, weight loss, AND THICK,LONG HAIR all from one all-natural drink, to be taken once a day - at a truly economical price? God is Good.

It seems that everyone is having ok experience until they add the Wheat germ. Is the wheat germ extra? Can I skip that and still get the benifits of the drink?

Okay, Mrs. Green, do not skimp on the Wheat germ oil or Wheat Germ fiber...they have major ingredients that you will benefit from. If you can't hang with Raw Wheat Germ, take Toasted Wheat Germ. They will help. Try them. Toasted WG tastes much better than raw and you can find it in cereal aisle in glass jar..Kleitschmann, I think? about $4. I'm not sure if you'll reap same benefits, but, it is part of the Original Recipe....

I'm taking

~ 3/4 cup 2% milk
~ 1 raw egg
~ 2 tblspns of toasted wheat germ (it adds a nice texture, good too)
~ 1 tblsp raw wheat germ oil
~ 1 squirt strawberry syrup or piece of fruit

and it's delish~:lick:

What's the best way to rid your body of sugar? I just finished OD'ing on some candy.

cold turkey for 3 days no sugar limited carbs does the trick for me.

Why do i buy candy (my favorites too)every year JUST IN CASE kids come way out here?!

those sweetish fish didn't stand a chance :wallbash:

cold turkey for 3 days no sugar limited carbs does the trick for me.

Why do i buy candy (my favorites too)every year JUST IN CASE kids come way out here?!

those sweetish fish didn't stand a chance :wallbash:

The swedish fish are kryptonite, but they're soooo good. My drug this time around is Sesame crunch. They sell them at the health food store and I drove there right after work for my fix. lol

Hi, Gals~ I'm just sitting here with a dc of maka, brahmi and amla on my hair...about to make my cocktail that i missed earlier, this will be my evening snack. I'll try it twice a day, it may just keep me from that grazing/eating syndrome and snacking before bed...whatcha think?

Hi, Gals~ I'm just sitting here with a dc of maka, brahmi and amla on my hair...about to make my cocktail that i missed earlier, this will be my evening snack. I'll try it twice a day, it may just keep me from that grazing/eating syndrome and snacking before bed...whatcha think?

sounds good as long as you have included that into your calories for the day. That drink is packed.

I've been peeking in this thread every so often.

Few questions for some to answer...please.

1. Does powdered eggs work as well as regular eggs?
2. Have you ladies seen results?
3. Is lechithin (sp?) a requirement or just wheat germ?

Thanks.

1)i'm not sure if powdered eggs work exactly the same as regular, but it seems like a good choice

2)results are being seen

3)lecithin is not part of the original recipe, wheat germ is a requirement.

okay, on that note,
i tried liquid lecithin in my cocktail a minute ago...my stomach is bubblin' - that lecithin has an after-taste, the consistency is sooo gooey and sticky - very surprised. I bought 2 -32oz bottles :perplexed. Have mercy.

1)i'm not sure if powdered eggs work exactly the same as regular, but it seems like a good choice

2)results are being seen

3)lecithin is not part of the original recipe, wheat germ is a requirement.

okay, on that note,
i tried liquid lecithin in my cocktail a minute ago...my stomach is bubblin' - that lecithin has an after-taste, the consistency is sooo gooey and sticky - very surprised. I bought 2 -32oz bottles :perplexed. Have mercy.

Yes yes yes...I like to break open my liquid vitamins but I had to stop with the lecithin. I had them b4 this challenge. It makes your mouth gummy. Hot liquid will help get rid of it. I am getting the granules once this is gone.

Back